Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said no way he would return and he was on the bench today in their friendly victory!

http://www.livescore.com/soccer/belg...ron/1-2780064/
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
      He said no way he would return and he was on the bench today in their friendly victory!

http://www.livescore.com/soccer/belg...ron/1-2780064/
      It's not a friendly. It's their first league game of the season.

Comment

Very respectable for making an effort to play in a decent league rather than sticking to IPL/Qatar.

He's one of our best players, but once again if he distances himself from hashieh and show-off on social media, he can probably have a better focus on his career.

After his convining show in the world cup, he at least deserves to play in a top Belgian/dutch team or mid-table Bundesliga.

Comment

Just to clarify, he definitely wasn't on the bench.

http://www.kvo.be/nieuws/jupiler-pro...l-mouscron-2-1

Comment

He had a very good WC, so I am disappointed he hasn't received any better offers. But he does definitely need to translate his TM play to his club play. Feel like he plays much better at TM level.

Comment

No updates about him at all in the last two weeks. Any updates anyone? Oostende is playing right now, but Ramin's not in the squad.

Comment

Ramin Rezaeian @ KV Oostende | 2017/18

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                No updates about him at all in the last two weeks. Any updates anyone? Oostende is playing right now, but Ramin's not in the squad.
                Oostende coaching staff: Rezaeian is our only WC player and performed very well but he’s Iranian, so let’s exclude him from the squad (2 weeks in a row now).

Comment

Maybe they are trying to sell him ? It is common not to include payers who are about to transfer. They dont want them to get injured.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    Very respectable for making an effort to play in a decent league rather than sticking to IPL/Qatar.

He's one of our best players, but once again if he distances himself from hashieh and show-off on social media, he can probably have a better focus on his career.

After his convining show in the world cup, he at least deserves to play in a top Belgian/dutch team or mid-table Bundesliga.
                    he's 28, that ship has sailed. if he can't get a top-8 european league, i'd go to qatar if i were him and rack up the $. we have other promising right backs and his last TM tournament may be AC2019...i wish that he and PAG had been cultivated in WC2014 when they were younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Oostende coaching staff: Rezaeian is our only WC player and performed very well but he’s Iranian, so let’s exclude him from the squad (2 weeks in a row now).
                      Perfectly said.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        As far as I remember Rezaeian wasn't a fixed starter last year either. Now him being away for months where other players might have impressed during the preseason (maybe new signings) doesn't really help his case of becoming a starter. Also the fact that he's announcing everywhere that he's leaving for sure doesn't help his case.

Oostende's coaching staff doesn't really care about our feelings being hurt, neither do they care much about the Iranian national team. They care about what they have at hand and that is a 28 years old guy that didn't really impress last year, missed the preseason and wants to leave the club. If I was them I wouldn't play Rezaeian either and would concentrate on players that are here to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                          As far as I remember Rezaeian wasn't a fixed starter last year either. Now him being away for months where other players might have impressed during the preseason (maybe new signings) doesn't really help his case of becoming a starter. Also the fact that he's announcing everywhere that he's leaving for sure doesn't help his case.

Oostende's coaching staff doesn't really care about our feelings being hurt, neither do they care much about the Iranian national team. They care about what they have at hand and that is a 28 years old guy that didn't really impress last year, missed the preseason and wants to leave the club. If I was them I wouldn't play Rezaeian either and would concentrate on players that are here to stay.
                          But it did well against the world best this summer, something that any of this ostende's nonames will never do.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            But it did well against the world best this summer, something that any of this ostende's nonames will never do.
                            Good for him and us! Why should the losers from Oostende care about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                              Good for him and us! Why should the losers from Oostende care about that?
                              Because it could be useful for their small club to have someone who is able to be that performant (and have high level experience)

Comment

^ I don't think you got me. He wants to leave, so that's his first problem right there..
                                Second of all, if Rezaeian can't perform on club level, he can stop Messi and Ronaldo combined all day for Iran, but that doesn't really help Oostende does it?

It's quite logical for them not to include him, as 1. He wants to leave, 2. they rather give people that stay a chance, 3. They don't want him to get injured so both would be stuck with each other, 4. He missed the preseason, 5. He wasn't their star player anyways.

Only logic to do include him is 1. He played 3 good matched against world class players, 2. Please Iranian fans.

You'll see that if somehow it doesn't come to a transfer this season, he'll get back to the squad and start again.

This has nothing to do with anybody being racist, against Iranians or stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X