Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if now that ramin showed his ability to play left back as well ( which can be verified in his next matches and TM camps), CQ would consider bringing all three of moharrami, ghafouri , and rezaeian. That would mean 4 full backs for two positions which is standard, and would also mean the mediocre aghaei is removed from the list, and the exciting dinamo Zagreb bound moharrami is included. I think moharrami would actually be the best choice to play vs Spain bc of his high technical level, speedy short, agile stature that will all match up better vs the spaniards

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BixR-81F...y=legiuners.ir

ramin included in the playoff team of the week

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I wonder if now that ramin showed his ability to play left back as well ( which can be verified in his next matches and TM camps), CQ would consider bringing all three of moharrami, ghafouri , and rezaeian. That would mean 4 full backs for two positions which is standard, and would also mean the mediocre aghaei is removed from the list, and the exciting dinamo Zagreb bound moharrami is included. I think moharrami would actually be the best choice to play vs Spain bc of his high technical level, speedy short, agile stature that will all match up better vs the spaniards
        CQ have used long time on a player like Ramin. Moharami will not be able to learn how to work with the rest of team meli in short time.

Comment

Moharrami with his speed remind me of Milad. It is good to have two Right and Left back in their early and mid 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            From the two goals he’s scored this season it seems that he has a pretty decent finish for a defender ???

And he should definitely be given some of our free kicks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              From the two goals he’s scored this season it seems that he has a pretty decent finish for a defender ???

And he should definitely be given some of our free kicks

Ramin is for sure our most consistent FK taker... Ghoddos is dirty too.. As much as I love Dejagah he really shouldn't be taking our FK's anymore lol.. He skies them all

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Ramin is for sure our most consistent FK taker... Ghoddos is dirty too.. As much as I love Dejagah he really shouldn't be taking our FK's anymore lol.. He skies them all
                Dejagah should only take them if he's passing, but besides that no. SAMANRONALDO!!!

Comment

Ramin posted on Instagram moments that he is on his way to Turkey now to join rest of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Ramin posted on Instagram moments that he is on his way to Turkey now to join rest of the team.
                    his end of the season form probably cemented him as a starter, and on the balance rightfully so. I doubted this guy, and still have my doubts, but I think he has improved and will be better in familiar and confident TM surroundings with CQ helping him.

Comment

Footbalitarin writes he has left oestende. And There are some reports that he is injured.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                        Footbalitarin writes he has left oestende. And There are some reports that he is injured.
                        he had a minor injury that prevented him from playing the last match (mainly as a precaution). He is fine though. Fairly certain he will return to oostende next year, he has a three year contract. I think he will cement himself as a starter as well.

Comment

Ramin partook in normal practices today in Turkey. He would be stupid to leave KV - as he is establishing himself there and stood out in past month.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            he had a minor injury that prevented him from playing the last match (mainly as a precaution). He is fine though. Fairly certain he will return to oostende next year, he has a three year contract. I think he will cement himself as a starter as well.
                            I don't think so. His Instagram post was a farewell to the club. Looks like he won't be returning to Oostende.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi_fv0UD...=raminrezaeian
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                              I don't think so. His Instagram post was a farewell to the club. Looks like he won't be returning to Oostende.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi_fv0UD...=raminrezaeian
                              I saw that... I doubt he has better options??? I hope he's not going back to Iran

Comment

Why would he be leaving if he still has a contract? And he’s been playing

I honestly think he posted that because that’s just the type of person he is, he likes to vent and give his side of the story.

It didn’t seem like a farewell to me

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X