X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oostende 1:3 Lokeren - Short highlights:

https://www.hln.be/sport/voetbal/bel...ende~adf7ab71/

"A cross by Rezaeian was cleverly extended with a heel by D'Haese to Bataille, who curled in the far corner in one go. A nice hit, set up and rounded by the youngsters who got their chance from Custovic."

http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/matchcent...ag_8/1.3193663

Comment

His highlights.

He did a great job - took their free kicks and corners.

VideO: https://www.instagram.com/p/BikmLACl...y=legiuners.ir

Comment

His hockey assist which is not part of his highlights package:

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BikXu_-F...y=legiuners.ir

Comment

The confidence is there now. Good for him, I suspect he will have a much better season next year.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

very well done ramin. I too see a lot of confidence in him now that wasnt there for much of the season. Oostende will have a new coach next year, and Im sure with this confidence he will start. However, from these highlights we didnt really see his real weakpoint, which is his defending, and aerial battles. Too many times this year I have seen him fail to win crucial headers at the back post, get beat one on one vs a random tricky black winger, and be very loose while in possession in dangerous areas.

Comment

He is a RM by all means. Definitely not a RB.

Comment

He’s definitely good at taking free kicks, I’m surprised we don’t let him take any for TM

I’m glad he’s been starting and playing much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I saw some clips on instagram from a Iranian interview/documentary following him around in Belgium. Dude sounded lonely and depressed af .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    I saw some clips on instagram from a Iranian interview/documentary following him around in Belgium. Dude sounded lonely and depressed af .
                    This is what Kaveh said as well. That it is difficult but if Gholizadeh comes in - I will help acclimate him.

We just see the football side of things on the pitch, but it's hard to accustom yourself to a new culture, language without that family and friends' support.

Comment

I think its easier to get acclimated to somewhere like Holland where they have better more influence on English..

Players like Jahanbakhsh, Haghighi, Ansarifard, and Shojaei adjusted pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        He's there by himself and doesn't have good advisors. For example a decent manager would tell him don't spend all your money on a Lamborghini (which he soon returned at a probable loss).

Kaveh has his wife with him, ARJ has the entire Hashemi family, even Azmoun and Ezatollahi have one or two family members with them.
                        Iranian players are like Brazilians when they leave their homeland, they need to be around other warm people.
                        Very few players we have have ice water in their veins... Hashemian is one of few exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          He's there by himself and doesn't have good advisors. For example a decent manager would tell him don't spend all your money on a Lamborghini (which he soon returned at a probable loss).

Kaveh has his wife with him, ARJ has the entire Hashemi family, even Azmoun and Ezatollahi have one or two family members with them.
                          Iranian players are like Brazilians when they leave their homeland, they need to be around other warm people.
                          Very few players we have have ice water in their veins... Hashemian is one of few exceptions.

he didnt buy a lamborghini
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            he didnt buy a lamborghini
                            Didn't he have one? Or was it just a rental?

Comment

The Lamborghini is from this Iranian millionaire living in the Netherlands. He just borrowed it for a day or so to go for a ride and to take some "cool" Instagram pictures.
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                I agree with your point but he didn't buy a lambo. He borrowed that to drive around for a day.

He had a decent game yesterday. I watched the whole match there were times he was invisible but overall he didn't try to do too much which is important. He had a solid game, didn't make a glaring mistake and has had two start in a row. hopefully he can finish out the season with a few more.

Comment

Working...
                                X