Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sorry. This is just pathetic from ramin. Its one thing posting your highlights or stats but he keeps having a discussion with his followers and critics trying to justify himself to them. He DOES NOT need to be proving PP fans that he is actually doing good and is happy in oostende. Its not necessary. Its clear this guy is distracted, look how much attention he gives these morons. Somebody who will be facing CR7 can only have one thing on his mind, be defensively perfect for 90 mins. Ramin will probably get laeed in the first ten minutes and then instead of concentrating on being as good as possible the rest of the game, he will have a panic attack thinking of PP instagram followers making fun of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      That is hardly unprofessional. LeBron posts his stats after almost every game on his social media and he is the best basketball player in the world.

It's your approach, the social media platform is just public relations.
      BRO!! That's LeBron fucking James ffs.

Apples and oranges

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        BRO!! That's LeBron fucking James ffs.

Apples and oranges
        I understand that it's a different world - but both are athletes. The fact you post on your social media is part of the normal, modern athlete.

The fact he is arguing with PP fans on his Instagram ... that however, shows he is on the wrong side of this equation.

Comment

That is hardly unprofessional. LeBron posts his stats after almost every game on his social media and he is the best basketball player in the world.

It's your approach, the social media platform is just public relations.
          Lebron James though started posting stats after he became one of the best players in the league...Rezaien is barely treading water right now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
            Lebron James though started posting stats after he became one of the best players in the league...Rezaien is barely treading water right now
            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Ramin is so mentally weak he feels the need to respond to some low life PP supporters who are talking trash about him on IG. Its just pathetic, Now were comparing him to lebron lol. The guy has the mental toughness of a day old deer.

I see him giving interviews that he does well when coach believes in him, etc. Please just shut up. No interviews, you havent achieved anything yet, playing for mid table team in belgium, not lighting the world on fire, not even a starter. Just shut up and work. ANd btw, we dont all need to see when he goes the gym or juggles the ball. Does milad, sardar, ARJ, Ghoddos, etc post this shit? Ramin is majorly distracted

Comment

Again, I don't care what they post or do in private as long as they perform well!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Ramin is so mentally weak he feels the need to respond to some low life PP supporters who are talking trash about him on IG. Its just pathetic, Now were comparing him to lebron lol. The guy has the mental toughness of a day old deer.

I see him giving interviews that he does well when coach believes in him, etc. Please just shut up. No interviews, you havent achieved anything yet, playing for mid table team in belgium, not lighting the world on fire, not even a starter. Just shut up and work. ANd btw, we dont all need to see when he goes the gym or juggles the ball. Does milad, sardar, ARJ, Ghoddos, etc post this shit? Ramin is majorly distracted
                No one is comparing him to LeBron - I am just saying that it's very normal for athletes to boast on Social Media nowadays. It comes with the territory.

I have NEVER however seen someone argue with fans in a back and forth fashion. That is just ridiculous.

Comment

No one is comparing him to LeBron - I am just saying that it's very normal for athletes to boast on Social Media nowadays. It comes with the territory.

I have NEVER however seen someone argue with fans in a back and forth fashion. That is just ridiculous.
                  what do you think he is doing by posting "To all my fans , I am very happy in oostende and love it here. I still believe I made the right choice to come to europe. It isnt easy to play here", and then posting his highlights from red carded match "Everybody talks about my red card but dont bother to watch the whole match. Even Navad just talked about my red card. I had other good plays in this match". Like wtf, name another professional athlete that says such things.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    Again, I don't care what they post or do in private as long as they perform well!
                    and ramin isnt performing very well ! , so by your own logic, you should care!

Comment

what do you think he is doing by posting "To all my fans , I am very happy in oostende and love it here. I still believe I made the right choice to come to europe. It isnt easy to play here", and then posting his highlights from red carded match "Everybody talks about my red card but dont bother to watch the whole match. Even Navad just talked about my red card. I had other good plays in this match". Like wtf, name another professional athlete that says such things.
                      I just did - LeBron - he posts his good plays and milestones.

It's clear Ramin suffers from some insecurities, he lets shows like Navad get to him - and that he lets these IG comments bother him way too much. He needs to grow up. That's clear and he should really do what LeBron does - go ZERO Dark Thirty (get off Social Media for duration at a time).

I hate Instagram - Iranians love the choosi factor on it and are obsessed with it. Ramin is just another one and it's not a good look for him.

Comment

and ramin isnt performing very well ! , so by your own logic, you should care!
                        I would disagree on that. Let's agree to disagree

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          I would disagree on that. Let's agree to disagree
                          by which metric is he performing well ? Not starting for his club, not playing well (not just this red card, all season) when he does get on the pitch, not playing that well for TM
                          (guy puts in it seems like hundreds of crosses, and only a handful find somebody, bc he is so hol when crossing he wont push the ball forward a bit more to get a better angle to cross it). Sorry, I'm ready to back up guys like saeid, milad even if they arent playing in the best places but are performing well and improving. While I agree Ramin may improve a lot next year (and we may see him lock down starting spot), this season he has been really disappointing.

Comment

Ramins head is in the clouds. He needs to just focus on his play on the turf.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Any logic brain will start THIS Vouria over Rezaian, and i am pretty sure CQ will. In fact as we talk even Sadegh Moharrami is ahead of this guy!

Comment

Ramin is starting today and is playing RM

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X