--Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

damn that was definitely a full retard move
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He just seems so hol and out of control all the time. Somebody who is/was fix in TM, shouldnt have such mental and confidence based problems just bc he moved to belgium, its not like hes playing Real Madrid, get a grip. If I were oostende's coach I wouldnt play him either. The guy is a total liability. Im sure CQ will see this.

Comment

TBH guys I don't think he's been playing that badly! Definitely not the best tackle but still. It seems more likely that Vouria will start, he's been killing it with Esteghlal. But he's a lot more offensiv than Rezaeian and don't think anyone can send as nice crosses as Ramin!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhu_jnOn...ranianlegioner

sadegh or vouria, both are better than this. What the actual fuck was he doing????
            Didn't look like a red card to me tbh... Still a rash challenge though nonetheless..

As for Sadegh and Vouria, yes they are playing better, but we must remember that the Belgian Jupiler League is still much better than IPL.

We gotta give him credit for taking a pay cut and trying his way through Europe. I still think if he plays well in the last two games/friendlies for Team Melli, he deserves to be our starter.

But you do have a point that he makes some bone-headed defensive plays..

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              to be honest, I am starting to realize that the is more of a RM than a Rb
              a RM who can't dribble. meaning he is not a right midfield, but a right bench.

Comment

Cut the guy some slack, he took the initiative to move to a solid league and work hard.

It’s much easier to shine In the IPL.

I’m sure all of these failures he’s had will make him a better player, after all, that’s how learning works.

I think he will do better in his second season for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Cut the guy some slack, he took the initiative to move to a solid league and work hard.

It’s much easier to shine In the IPL.

I’m sure all of these failures he’s had will make him a better player, after all, that’s how learning works.

I think he will do better in his second season for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  These are the same guys that raised him to crazy levels when he was in Rah Ahan. Its the cycle of PFDC - Player plays well in domestic league, everyone says he should go to Europe, he goes to Europe and "shockingly" isn't as good in Europe as in PGL, people bash him, player plays at a decent level in Europe, another player in the same position starts playing well in PGL, legionairre gets bashed to oblivion and new domestic player is overly hyped.

Moharrami is the new example - he's the hot RB of PGL now and should replace Rezaeian. Once/If Moharrami moves to Europe and doesn't dominate, the new PGL flavour of the season should take his place. Because playing against Al Hilal is the same as playing against Lokeren.

Comment

He can definitely handle Europe he’s shown that he just isn’t mentally strong for some reason that’s his issue someone like MoMil has the perfect example of confidence I just wish PAG was in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      These are the same guys that raised him to crazy levels when he was in Rah Ahan. Its the cycle of PFDC - Player plays well in domestic league, everyone says he should go to Europe, he goes to Europe and "shockingly" isn't as good in Europe as in PGL, people bash him, player plays at a decent level in Europe, another player in the same position starts playing well in PGL, legionairre gets bashed to oblivion and new domestic player is overly hyped.

Moharrami is the new example - he's the hot RB of PGL now and should replace Rezaeian. Once/If Moharrami moves to Europe and doesn't dominate, the new PGL flavour of the season should take his place. Because playing against Al Hilal is the same as playing against Lokeren.
                      not sure about this. My issue with Ramin isnt that he makes mistakes or isn't "hot". Actually I have been skeptical of him ever since CQ called him up. If you watch his matches this year, which I have watched in their entirety multiple times, he clearly has a focus and confidence issue. Or he tries to be over confident and ends up doing retarded shit. He is physically very fit, and has good technique, but I have seen get skinned by opposition wingers way too many times, given up many goals from crosses to his man at the back post, and lose possession carelessly time after time. These are all major deficiences which he still hasnt addressed after nearly a full season. I have hope he will do so next season but atm I dont feel comfortable with him as starting right back. He is a liability.

Comment

"Rezaeian (Ostend) risks two days of suspension

If the KVO does not agree, the club and the player will have to appear before the Litigation Commission.

The prosecutor's office of the Belgian Football Union (URBSFA) has proposed to Ostend defender Ramin Rezaeian a suspension of two matches and a fine of 600 euros after his red received against Lokeren on the fourth day of the playoffs IIB.

A quarter of an hour later, Rezaeian had pushed the ball a little far. The Iranian defender hoped to clear his mistake by a tackle, but arrived too late, committing a foul on Ari Skulason.

If the coastal club accepts the sanction proposal, Rezaeian will miss the matches against Beerschot Wilrijk (22/04) and Sint-Truiden (28/04)."

http://www.lesoir.be/152091/article/...-de-suspension

Comment

I think the problem is that he is not made for this kind of football. I have seen a few games of KVO they play areal all the time. He could go to Europa Portogal Spain Croatia but this team plays very different.

The ball goes from the east to the west, south to north usually with one touch.

Comment

I remember everyone was shitting on Ansarifard ( Ballerina) when he was struggling. People have to find their place in any system and that takes time. He has to get acclimated to a new culture, new language and environment.
                            At least he is trying

Comment

He had a interview recently and he said himself that he is a very emotional player and only does well if he feels supported.
                              He was implying CQ really is confident in him but his coach at Oostende isn't.

Comment

There was an identical tackle to his in today's FA cup game and all commentators said it is yellow only.

Comment

Working...
                                X