Hope it's nothing serious

Comment

RAMIN STARTING FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE A WHILE, game start in 25 min

Comment

were gonna need a link

Comment

its 1-1, anybody got a link ?

Comment

Lmfao today is opposite day: Kaveh and Karim both benched and Ramin starting.. Wtf

Comment

He is taking their free kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                He is taking their free kicks.
                do you have a link?

Comment

He has ruined two free kicks so far horribly.

inarsenewetrust check your PM

Comment

the goal they conceded was again ramins fault. Same as always, he is ball watching on a cross and beaten to the ball by his winger. This guy doesnt learn his lessons.You need to attack the ball and get it out of the area, and to do that you cannot be static... His positioning is awful. I dont blame the coach if he stops playing him, he is a liability on crosses.

I am now firmly in the camp that Vouria Ghafouri and Sadegh Moharrami should be taken to the WC.

Comment

ok second half and he is playing better now, had one good headed clearance, a couple good corners. Seems more assured in possession

Comment

and game finished 1-1 . not sure what happened to capon as he wasnt on the bench, but ramin was okay. He had good moments and bad ones. Seemed to get more confident as the game progressed. At fault for first goal but had some crucial interceptions in second half. Overall probably a 5.5/10 performance. Wont be surprised if he is relegated back to bench, but he played the full 90 today which is way better than usual

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          the goal they conceded was again ramins fault. Same as always, he is ball watching on a cross and beaten to the ball by his winger. This guy doesnt learn his lessons.You need to attack the ball and get it out of the area, and to do that you cannot be static... His positioning is awful. I dont blame the coach if he stops playing him, he is a liability on crosses.

I am now firmly in the camp that Vouria Ghafouri and Sadegh Moharrami should be taken to the WC.
                          Let see how Ghafouri and Moharrami do in the Belgian league before jumping into conclusion

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Let see how Ghafouri and Moharrami do in the Belgian league before jumping into conclusion
                            I think I have shown for as long I have been on this forum that I do not jump to conclusions. Even in PP rezaeian was a liability on the defensive end at times and benched by Branko . He is good going forward, has good physique, but I have seen time and again that he is careless, both with and without the ball. See Syria match for instance. I have stuck by this guy in the past but at the moment, with guys like Olayinka having him for lunch, I have trouble putting too much faith in him.

Comment

I rather have a RB that sucks at going forward, than a RB who can’t defend properly. Khosro Heydari anyone?

Comment

Ramin Rezaeian starting vs Anderlecht. Match just started!

Comment

Working...
                                X