Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you start crying on the bench after making a mistake , and clearly the coach doesnt think you are in the mental place to continue playing after such a mistake, then its nyou arent included the next game . Ramin has 6 more months to figure his shit out, hope he doesnt jump ship back to iran. But we have alternative. Vouria is in good form, so is mahini. Moharrami is also an option.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      oh wow.. isn't that extremely harsh? He would get playing time practically every game (even for a few minutes). One mistake and he's not even on the bench anymore. I fear he might have to go back and play in Iran now !
      Hes had many chances to impress this season and hes played "ok". he hasn't shown anything spectacular to unseat any of the starters and if i recall the coach that brought him in is no longer with the team so cards are stacked against him. Coach could be using this as a motivating tool or hes just given up on Ramin (hope he hasn't!) i haven't seen anything regarding injury etc

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        If you start crying on the bench after making a mistake , and clearly the coach doesnt think you are in the mental place to continue playing after such a mistake, then its nyou arent included the next game . Ramin has 6 more months to figure his shit out, hope he doesnt jump ship back to iran. But we have alternative. Vouria is in good form, so is mahini. Moharrami is also an option.
        Unfortunately this is the case of most of Iranian footballers, lack of confidence and not being mentally ready.

Comment

Good news, it looks like Oostende's other RB, Brecht Capon is injured, so there is a high chance that Rezaeian will return to the starting line up

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Good news, it looks like Oostende's other RB, Brecht Capon is injured, so there is a high chance that Rezaeian will return to the starting line up
            I hope he gets playing time !

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              I hope he gets playing time !
              tomorrow at 9 am Pacific Time vs Gent. If he starts he needs to have a good performance. It could define his season and summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Wish the Capon guy a speedy recovery. Ultimately however, great news for Ramin and hopefully his performances lead him to grasp the starting position.

Comment

I find that it is unfair to judge a player playing in a new environment for less than a year. Regardless of how he finishes the season. Oostende should give him at least till next winter break the chance to gel in. Sadly though many managers don't have that kind of luxury to wait around but nevertheless you will never know the actual potential of a player if you don't have a bit of patience.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

If Ramin leaves the club, where would he likely end up?

I hope it is not back in Iran like Karimi

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      If Ramin leaves the club, where would he likely end up?

I hope it is not back in Iran like Karimi
                      I doubt he will leave. It would be really embarrassing for him if he did, and will basically prove that he is not at the Euro level, which isnt true. But if he did leave then obviously it would be back to iran

Comment

I doubt he will leave. It would be really embarrassing for him if he did, and will basically prove that he is not at the Euro level, which isnt true. But if he did leave then obviously it would be back to iran
                        He may not have a choice if he isn't getting playing time.
                        It would be cool if he joined Kaveh's club or went to Greece.

Comment

Game cancelled because of Extremely windy conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Game cancelled because of Extremely windy conditions.
                            what the hell

Comment

what the hell
                              I checked at kick-off and it was 60 km\h winds + plus heavy rain.

Comment

Game was indeed cancelled and Ramin was slated to be on the bench. Coach has switched to a 4-4-2 ( previous playing 4-3-3, 3-5-2 (ramin started) and 3-4-3. Even with Brect Capon (Very mediocre player) out the coach has Emmanuel Banda Starting at RM and Antonio Milic @ RB.

Comment

Working...
                                X