Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit, is this like a derby match 3 red cards already!

Comment

Capon was among the red carded players. So Rezaeian will probably start in the next game.

Comment

He played 15 minutes today.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          He played 15 minutes today.
          great news that guy got a red card, expect to see Ramin start, and hopefully win back his starting spot

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            great news that guy got a red card, expect to see Ramin start, and hopefully win back his starting spot
            The better news is that not only Capon will be suspended but Vandendriessche as well who also can play on the right side. I was at the stadium yesterday, the referee literally lost the control of the game within the 5 first minutes. As for Ramin not much to say since his team was defending all the time when he came in.

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Starting vs. Eupen

Abdelkarim Hassan and Akram Afif are starting for Eupen as LB/LW.

Comment

link?

Comment

Oostende wins 1-0. Ramin played 90 minutes as the Right Wing Back in a 3-5-2 , probably the best role for him. I think he will solidify his spot as our starting RB in the next couple friendlies, with ghafouri as an able back up. Oostende are now mid table and just 3-4 points from european spots.

Comment

Oostende wins 1-0. Ramin played 90 minutes as the Right Wing Back in a 3-5-2 , probably the best role for him. I think he will solidify his spot as our starting RB in the next couple friendlies, with ghafouri as an able back up. Oostende are now mid table and just 3-4 points from european spots.
                    How did he play?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      How did he play?
                      no clue. All information I got from various online sources. I assume he did fine because he was not substituted, team kept a rare clean sheet.

Comment

It's a bit different in Belgium. Theoretically, even the 15th team can secure an EL spot.

The standings of last season: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E...rst_Division_A

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          It's a bit different in Belgium. Theoretically, even the 15th team can secure an EL spot.

The standings of last season: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E...rst_Division_A
                          weird. But anyways they are mid table and only a few points of the top 6

Comment

Hopefully ramin can secure a starting spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Hopefully ramin can secure a starting spot
                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Well he will get at least 2 more games since Capon, other guy are suspended for three straight games.

Comment

I saw Ramin posted on Twitter complaining about Beiranvand “shushing” Persepolis fans.

No offense to Ramin but I don’t think he should be talking much considering he left the same bipolar fans, came back and left again. I know he didn’t shush them but I think he should have in a way.

Beiranvand has the balls to respond to these negative and ungrateful Persepolis fans, whereas Ramin had low-self esteem and succumbed to their harassment. Alireza straight stood his ground without any fear.

My point is, it seems that Ramin still has a little growing up to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X