Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont mind the fact that he has a lamb, what why does it have to be Persian Chrome?
    I guess it could have been worse, it could have been Arab Gold.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Why do you guys even care, when it's not his car.

He most likely can't afford one, so like most of us, when he got the chance to actually drive one, he tried to enjoy it and took pictures and videos of it. Good for him.

It's not like he rolls up to each training with that car..

Comment

Come on people.. He is a young Iranian man who is playing in a foreign country after doing well in both club and national games for a couple of years. Let him enjoy his success. I wish we Iranians would change and be happy to see other Iranians enjoy their success instead of always criticizing them.

Many of us do a lot of things that would not look good to many people but we love to enjoy them and don't care, so for once, let us not be jealous of his small success. Because if he becomes happy in his life and gathers confidence, he will definitely be at ease to work harder on his future performance so let's give him a break.

Imagine how you would feel if people would be on your case and judge you on everything you do. Wouldn't most of you guys take a selfie with a Lamborghini? I promise you would so let's be fair.
        Last edited by webmaster; 09-22-2017, 06:14 PM.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I feel like the majority of Iranians bashing him are in Europe and the ones who aren’t are in North America, guess it shows differences in our cultures...

Comment

Ramin starts against Genk and plays RB. Come on Ramin show what you are capable of.
            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

any links guys?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5qIx5MSDDU

youtube link

Comment

How did he do so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    How did he do so far?
                    Average, almost cost a goal with the trademark getting done by fast wingers who overlap off him to cross a dangerous ball in the box. Going forward he has been alright but nothing special. Also looks like Genk fans are booing him everytime he is on the ball for some reason or when he's making a throw in (probably because he takes too much time)

Comment

second half he is playing well. Defended good in one on one situation, better in possession, produced good cross going forward. First half he was average/ not that great. Oostende playing well in second half

Comment

He was the creator of two of Oostende's best chances this 2nd half

Comment

Ramin Rezaeian @ KV Oostende | 2017/18

He's having a much better 2nd half.

Aaaand he's subbed off

Comment

Ramin causing all kind of havoc down the right side. He's been really livey on offensive end and created a lot of good passes and chances for his team.

AND the coach takes him off. wow.

He was one of their better players in 2nd half.

Comment

he was playing really well in second half. No idea why he was subbed. It was a straight swap for another RB as well.

Comment

What?! How dare those mfers sub him off?! They should sub off an attacker I swear this team is so crap, it makes Perspolis look like Real Madrid.

Comment

Working...
                                X