This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a waste of money.

This kind of spending makes me think he'll go for PGCC money after the World Cup.

Comment

I read somewhere that a luxurious car and villa were part of his contract with Oostende. Could be BS though.

Comment

View video here: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...11873322831872

He has IRAN in heart in the back of his license plates

Athletes always flaunt their wealth on social media - as long as he performs on field and he can comfortably afford this - who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          View video here: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...11873322831872
          He has IRAN in heart in the back of his license plates
          Athletes always flaunt their wealth on social media - as long as he performs on field and he can comfortably afford this - who cares.
          Hmm.. Is it even his Car? Same car was posted in this thread, and that is a Dutch license plate.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-a-week!-Dutch

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Hmm.. Is it even his Car? Same car was posted in this thread, and that is a Dutch license plate.
            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-a-week!-Dutch
            That's indeed not his car, it's the car of an Iranian dude here that has his own little castle.

Comment

Why are we Persians so worried about a fuckin car who tf cares?

I don't care if he drives a Lambo or a Paykan

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Why are we Persians so worried about a fuckin car who tf cares?

I don't care if he drives a Lambo or a Paykan
                Psh, Paykan Javanan is where its at.

Comment

So much cringe going on with this guy.

Comment

Lol that's salar azimi's lambo. A dutch iranian businessman who lives in Belgium.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZTptliD0GZ/

Comment

Instead driving around with a lambo showing how materialistic our culture is, how about starting to perform for Oostende since you are benched.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Instead driving around with a lambo showing how materialistic our culture is, how about starting to perform for Oostende since you are benched.
                        Damet Garm!!! Love this Post!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                          Lol that's salar azimi's lambo. A dutch iranian businessman who lives in Belgium.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZTptliD0GZ/

Gonna consider changing my name .
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I'm not into social media and posting shit on Instagram or Facebook and all that myself, but I don't get what the big deal and the fuss is all about?! So because he's benched in his club he should not have fun in his free time and should remain all day at home crying about it?!

I'm sure he's doing his best during training sessions, so let him drive a Lambo if he wants to in his own free time!

Only we Iranians make such a big fuss about such insignificant matters.
                            Last edited by Amin_; 09-22-2017, 12:17 PM.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              I'm not into social media and posting shit on Instagram or Facebook and all that myself, but I don't get what the big deal and the fuss is all about?! So because he's benched in his club he should not have fun in his free time and should remain all day at home crying about it?!
                              I'm sure he's doing his best during training sessions, so let him drive a Lambo if he wants to in his own free time!
                              Only we Iranians make a bigg fuss about such insignificant matters.
                              It's a sickness here I don't understand - maybe people need to get out more. But a person is going to continue living his life. He has a job as a footballer, he trains everyday etc. But what he does in his free time to unwind, enjoy etc. is none of our business. IT seems people here see these footballers as mere objects that have no life outside football.

I wonder when people here aren't performing at work or aren't the best in the world, if they sit at home all day moping and not enjoy life. It's pure fantasy and delusional to think they do.

I am glad that Ramin did this actually, it makes others want to keep pushing the limits and open up minds of those in Iran to what can happen if you work hard.
                              Last edited by Amin_; 09-22-2017, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                                Gonna consider changing my name .
                                Those heart/Iran flag stickers are so cheeeeeeeesy.

Comment

Working...
                                X