This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    I never buy this fatigue excuses, if you are a key player for your club you will start or at least get some minutes. Hajsafi just played 90 minutes.
    My thoughts exactly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      My thoughts exactly!!!
      Then let me break some news for you : Ramin rezaeian is not a key player for oostende yet. He arrived under two months ago, and while he has had some good performances, his defensive positioning has cost his team points.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Then let me break some news for you : Ramin rezaeian is not a key player for oostende yet. He arrived under two months ago, and while he has had some good performances, his defensive positioning has cost his team points.
        Really because, in the first few games they didn't even play him in his correct position and yet they still expect him to succeed?!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Really because, in the first few games they didn't even play him in his correct position and yet they still expect him to succeed?!
          he played right back in his last two appearances and was defensively suspect on crosses to the back post. His positioning gave multiple chances and in the end 3 points ( although other factors besides him contributed as well )

Comment

^ Yes Ramin definitely has great pace, crossing, and overall passing technique. However, his defending does need some work, especially his positioning. He is more of a RM than a RB at this point. But I am sure he will develop in Belgium.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              ^ Yes Ramin definitely has great pace, crossing, and overall passing technique. However, his defending does need some work, especially his positioning. He is more of a RM than a RB at this point. But I am sure he will develop in Belgium.
              exactly .this is just the beginning. His team is having a horrendous start to the season but they were actually really good last year . He needs to improve in possession ( sloppy errors ) and on his defensive marking. Both these things can be put down to overall concentration at all times in the match. Because he left Iran later in his career, he does not have the concentrated european mentality for 90 plus minutes, and that is why he makes these errors. whereas somebody like milad is alert defensively, in possession, and offensively throughout the game, ramin can be caught napping at times .

Comment

^ First job of right back is defending, and he pretty much struggles at the higher level football in this regard. I guess sometime people overestimate the potential of our players.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  ^ First job of right back is defending, and he pretty much struggles at the higher level football in this regard. I guess sometime people overestimate the potential of our players.
                  Well it would be overestimating to say certain players can go from their PGPL teams straight to a decent euro division and be fantastic. Maybe a few can , but for most, like Ramin it will take some time at least to adjust and improve. Nothing wrong with that. Thats why I never understand some of the over reactions here when he doesnt play

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Well it would be overestimating to say certain players can go from their PGPL teams straight to a decent euro division and be fantastic. Maybe a few can , but for most, like Ramin it will take some time at least to adjust and improve. Nothing wrong with that. Thats why I never understand some of the over reactions here when he doesnt play
                    We sure have some players who can play in top 4(Sardar, Milad and Azmoun IMO) but as it was said 1000 times the dedication and desire is not there. These days players get very happy by only playing for a bottom table teams of a league such as Russia(ex: Ezzatollahi said i am very happy to join a good team such as Akmar(?)), while honestly it should be an insult to our football that a player who played his football from age of 18 outside the country and is the key player of national team playing for such a club!
                    Or you hear this agent saying: Today the biggest move in Iranian football will happen, and guess what is the definition of '' biggest move'' for him? Joining Scandinavian league(which didn't even happen so far!).
                    For me all resumes in two things: 1) Agents 2) Lack of dedication.
                    If you actually have the second one you may cause some surprises, like Daei did, like Hashemian did, like Nekounam and Kia did despite having some crappy agents maybe!

Comment

first thing he needs to do is get rid of his damn pink shoes. i have a big thing against pink shoes i dunno why

Comment

His team is last in the league with 1 point out of 6 league games.

Comment

He is not starting therefore time to cheer for Gent

Comment

YAASSS! Gent score! Thank you Gent. Hopefully soon their manager gets sacked

Comment

Guys Ramin was Injured. Show some loyalty to his team.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                Guys Ramin was Injured. Show some loyalty to his team.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                                I will bet you money he would have still been benched regardless

Comment

Working...
                                X