This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rezaian subbed off 80th min.

As soon as he is subbed off Antwerp score.

Comment

Subbed out. Below average performance

Comment

3-1 now
        this time the left side D fell asleep

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Subbed out. Below average performance
          yup, he looked good pushing up the wing but was horrid in defensive marking

i think we need to start Ghafouri and absorb early pressure from SK and then bring Ramin in 2nd half for swift counter attacks..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            yup, he looked good pushing up the wing but was horrid in defensive marking

i think we need to start Ghafouri and absorb early pressure from SK and then bring Ramin in 2nd half for swift counter attacks..!
            Ghafouri is undoubtedly a better defender but Ramin on his day is a better overall right back. I hope he improves defensively because against tricky high quality wingers he will be exposed

Comment

chosdandeh pull one back now
              good cross sent in from right wing by Ramin replacement ?? lucky header off the first bounce

ok nevermind down 2-4 now .... nevermind now 3-4 down

they arent a bad team, but they need to add bit more defensive balance to their game tactics to gain some positive results.

Comment

Fuck this team for subbing him out when clearly it didn't make a difference for their crap team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  Fuck this team for subbing him out when clearly it didn't make a difference for their crap team.
                  i dont know man...! if that young brotha was his direct replacement ? then he looked damn good to me, filling his spot for the remainder of the game..!!?

they are a pretty decent side, just need bit more defensive discipline and balance in their approach..!

btw
                  their main striker number 11 looks to be good player but omfg, he has the shittiest Final touch ever..!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    dude stop shitting on them. Ramin is playing shitty. This team finished 6th last year and clearly have quality. They keep giving chances to ramin, and he isnt doing it on the defensive end.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      dude stop shitting on them. Ramin is playing shitty. This team finished 6th last year and clearly have quality. They keep giving chances to ramin, and he isnt doing it on the defensive end.
                      It's not only Ramin, it's the whole team. I'm still trying to figure out how they got EL this year. Plus Ramin's crosses were pretty decent. Lack of finishing from attackers.

Comment

Benched vs KV Mechelen.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Benched vs KV Mechelen.
                          Expected since he was away 2 weeks

Comment

Wow, getting pretty sick of this team and them benching Rezaeian. If you idiots did not want to play Rezaeian, then why buy him?!

Comment

I never buy this fatigue excuses, if you are a key player for your club you will start or at least get some minutes. Hajsafi just played 90 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                I never buy this fatigue excuses, if you are a key player for your club you will start or at least get some minutes. Hajsafi just played 90 minutes.
                                but oostende have way more options that panionios where hajsafi is already a key player. Ramin is a sometimes starter for oostende currently, so no need to throw him in when he is not 100 % .

Comment

Working...
                                X