This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Turning off the match now, not worth watching anymore. Forza Panionios!!
    Worth watching if you want Marseille to win, hope Payet destroys them

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      My wish for Masoud and Ehsan to destroy Maccabi is bigger [emoji23][emoji123]

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
        Heydari was the worst crosser I've ever seen bro please don't do this
        he had good technical skills to shake off his markers on the wing and send in semi-decent crosses but he seem to always have his head down while doing so and just crossing it Aimlessly in the box..!!
        his crossing accuracy horrible and often left much to be desired..!

Comment

still hoping kvo to pull through, for another shot at EU feature for our boy..!

header off CK, OM keeper pulled an incredible save outa his ass to keep the scoreline at 0-0

Comment

He sent few decent passes but was too passive IMO. KV needs two better central defender. And today they lost the ball control
            too many times. Their keeper was their best player

Comment

holly shitt
              another great save from OM keeper
              this time saving a shot from Ramin's replacement inside the box, after a nice 1,2

coulda costed Ramin his starting position for future game had he finished..?? so glad the keeper punched that away..!

Comment

ok
                2nd half kicked off for paninions
                fk this team

Comment

Seriously no reason Ramin should have been subbed..two/three of his African teammates couldn't even trap the ball in the first half. I don't even know how they are playing professional football. Tripping over the ball, constantly failing to control the ball, dribbling into defenders.. All while Ramin was having a solid game.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    ok
                    2nd half kicked off for paninions
                    fk this team
                    It's not like they can score either [emoji23]

Comment

Ramin is a 90 minute player, if Ramin can't get the full 90 minutes I'm sorry but this team is not for him.

Comment

FT 0-0, KV Oostende is out..

Comment

Ramin is a 90 minute player, if Ramin can't get the full 90 minutes I'm sorry but this team is not for him.
                          so you think its time to call them Kostande for benching our boy already..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            so you think its time to call them Kostande for benching our boy already..!?
                            I was thinking more of KV Poopstende

Comment

Why do some members constantly act like this. Its not just you. Ramin moved to this team one month ago ( one month of training) and is already a starter. He played the entirety of the game vs. Marseille in the Velodrome, and 60 minutes of the following league. Their team needed two fucking goals in the second half. Ramin is a defender, the coach put on more attacking player who could potentially get them a goal. What interesting is that he is playing wing and not RB... Eventually i think he will get moved to RB. For now, given that he has never played outside iran, being a starter ( he has started all their matches) is perfect. What more could we ask for ... Ramin isnt phillip lahm jeez.

I remember when milad went to terek, and some other retards were saying how "he should return to iran because he isnt playing enough" after just a few months. Now look where he is, team is first place and he is the best player. Now ramin is starting, for a team that finished fourth in a relatively strong belgian league season after only 4 weeks. Why are we freaking out ??

Comment

Ramin showed a lot of stress in his first few games with the team... He needs to settle, come out of that Iranian football mentality and play with more maturity. Even his body language on the field is still IPL. Sitting on the bench may not be all that bad for him. It will give him time to watch and learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X