This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    bad day for ramin gets subbed out right after goal. i'm starting to question why they signed him! he's best at right back and they only play him as wing wtf
    Wondering why they signed him? Bro calm down, it's only the first match, he was a beast against Marseille [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Ramin has some instances where he doesn't focus and can lose his man easily sometimes, he even had this issue against tricky/fast wingers in the PGL. I remember he had a very similar moment vs Sepahan with Hajsafi who got past him the same way a year or 2 ago (just found the gif I made of it back then)

It's fine, hopefully he will improve and this was his bad day. The most important is not to lose his coach's trust directly in the beginning of the season. We all know what he can do and he can easily be their best player on his day

Comment

Oost player red carded

Comment

Guys, the team looks slow today. The Marseille match-up was played at a high level and this early in the season - it will result in fatigue.

Comment

I guess he is much better as RB, specifically at this level of football.

Comment

My view on the game, I'm glad I didn't go to the stadium though. Ramin had a bad day, I don't care if others were good or bad. He had a bad day, he basically gave a goal away too. However they had a tough game on Thursday, at this period of the year players aren't ready yet to play two back to back games like this. The good news out of this is that his coach made him start today even though he played on Thursday.

Now about the fact that he's playing out of position, I don't really agree with this. He was a right winger but in Iran we have a trend to put fast players with good crossing abilities at the back, definitely because we lack good backs. Otherwise Ramin is more known for what he brings offensively than defensively. Just a reminder madanchi played all positions for perspolis even left back. Kia was used as a right back too at the beginning. Anyways the most important for him is to just forget this day and come back stronger in the next one. He's not in Iran, he won't have 10 chances.

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

FT 0-1 loss for team Oost

Comment

The team actually played much better after they were down to 10 men, they almost equalized the match, had lots of chances at the end of the game, will be interesting to see if Ramin start vs Marseille or not.

Comment

Kia played right back last tears of his carrier when he lost his speed and improved his defending

Comment

This is no good news. It has been tough for Ramin to start so early. Usually a new player should practice in a team for a while before he starts. But Ramin started very soon. However if can't
                      get himself to gather soon he miss TM too.

Comment

I would not say he was at fault for that goal. Where were the center backs as well? Coach knows hes played a lot of minutes over the last week and the season is just starting so everyones fitness is down. He probably took him out since they have another game this week for leg 2 and also to bring in some fresh legs.

Also, you can see how his sub was getting ready to come in before the goal was conceded. 66th minute is not an uncommon time for a manager to make their first change.

Everything will be fine guys

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          Its good for him to develop as a player to play wing but bad news dor TM
                          yea, rather they line him up @ RB more often..! he aint really gonna cut in TM as RW and i rather he got more reps in RB position in order to improve his defensive posture and skillset for TM's sake..!
                          so long he maintain his Peak fitness and stamina, he will likely be fielded by CQ regardless...!
                          he may not be a solid and stout defender but he can be a high energy, pesky, all-out presser on the Right side of the pitch, and useful in speeding up our Transition play to attack..!

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                            I would not say he was at fault for that goal. Where were the center backs as well? Coach knows hes played a lot of minutes over the last week and the season is just starting so everyones fitness is down. He probably took him out since they have another game this week for leg 2 and also to bring in some fresh legs.

Also, you can see how his sub was getting ready to come in before the goal was conceded. 66th minute is not an uncommon time for a manager to make their first change.

Everything will be fine guys
                            didnt watch the game, but this makes sense ...!
                            especially if the return match vs Marseille coming up soon ?? when is it anyways..??

btw, can someone post highlights of today's game please..! ty

Comment

KV Oostende 0:1 Moeskroen - short highlights:

https://youtu.be/jme0b03tlbU

Comment

The player with the cross goes through both Ramin and the RB. Then no body in the central defense jumps to send the ball away.

Comment

Working...
                                X