Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French commentator "extremely well taken free kick by Rezaeian, sent a ball difficult to deal with by defenders"

Comment

I think they will find out it is better to move Ramin back to defense

Comment

FT 4-2 for Marseille, Ramin played the full match.

Comment

Excellent debut by Ramin really, I was impressed how determined and focused he was in such difficult first game for the club. He was easily one of Oostende's best. And this guy played all of his life in Iran, product of Iranian football.

Just shows how much quality can be found in Iran, it's a shame he moved to Europe so late.

Comment

finish 4-2, not a bad score line....ramin played well.

Comment

Overall i was impressed by ramin. His lack of experience showed. Had 1 bad turnover and 2 missed kinda 1on1. Shame oostende had good offence blew it

Comment

I can say in Netherlands and Belgium defense means nothing

PSYCHOPATH
                https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Excellent debut by Ramin really, I was impressed how determined and focused he was in such difficult first game for the club. He was easily one of Oostende's best. And this guy played all of his life in Iran, product of Iranian football.

Just shows how much quality can be found in Iran, it's a shame he moved to Europe so late.
                  I never understood how he was stuck in Saba and Rah Ahan until two years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Well he had his breakthrough kinda late, at Saba he wasn't really that good, and it was only with Rah Ahan during the 14-15 season (just before the Asian cup) that he started playing really really well, being noticed by CQ as a consequence as well. Obviously Persepolis bought him immediately after that season

Comment

He was a very late developer. Back in Saba he was so weak and frail, he improved a lot physically in such a short time. Maybe the most remarkable success story in Iranian football, people don't know how hard he worked in these past years.

Comment

watched the whole Game...Ramin was great. Really lookin forward to see him upcomin Season.

Comment

Ramin is one player who owes a lot to CQ, he played him many times over Ghafouri and other suitable candidates even when he didn't even have a team, just look at how many players we have in Europe compared to a few years ago, CQ is the reason Ramin is in Europe as well as almost everybody else, the reason Ashkan is training so hard is also to remain in Europe because he knows his place is under threat for the WC. Cudos to king Carlos.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Comment

He became good in one season out of nowhere then CQ invited him to Asian Cup 2015 then his game improved every year at PP

Comment

Watched the whole game. The whole time they were trying to get the ball to Ramin he was the tank. If you paid attention, the goal keeper would purposefully throw the ball towards the right side of the field most of the time to get it up to him

Comment

Working...
                                X