Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Perspolis here in Kiev as the same time as me for heivoon baazi?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Perspolis here in Kiev as the same time as me for heivoon baazi?

So I am here in Kiev all summer. It is a dangerous place I think with lots of girls trying to take your money and my wallet already stolen and Iranian passport stolen last year but there are also some awesome girls that make the losses worthwhile haha
    Anyways.. Do these Iranian teams come to Kiev to take advantage of their super cheap prices and so that the boys can meet some girls too?? Hmm I think so Lol
    Anyone know where they practice? I am sure I will see them on Khreshatyk (koskalak baazi street of Kiev)

I trust that you are traveling with your cousin.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

nah, I dont think the team is there for prostituts.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        I trust that you are traveling with your cousin.
        Is Ilovefootball the infamous Parham/Soroush/Lover?

Comment

We had a lot of idiotic threats, but this one is fur sure under the top 5 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Is Ilovefootball the infamous Parham/Soroush/Lover?
            LOL yes, the one and only Soori Feshfeshoo.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

oghdeyi

Comment

lmao. Legend is back. Enjoy the paradise but watch for diseases.

Comment

LOL yes, the one and only Soori Feshfeshoo.
                  Awesome, good to see old-timers still around.
                  I still remember his overnight epiphanic conversion from hezbollahi to sex-obsessed horndog. It was quite staggering. Does anyone have the post when he says he would f**k his cousin?

Then for about 5 years his posts were only about where to find easy girls.

One of the truly unique characters in iranian forum history.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
                    So I am here in Kiev all summer. It is a dangerous place I think with lots of girls trying to take your money and my wallet already stolen and Iranian passport stolen last year but there are also some awesome girls that make the losses worthwhile haha
                    Anyways.. Do these Iranian teams come to Kiev to take advantage of their super cheap prices and so that the boys can meet some girls too?? Hmm I think so Lol
                    Anyone know where they practice? I am sure I will see them on Khreshatyk (koskalak baazi street of Kiev)
                    Ghorbone dele khosh. Be nazar mirese zendegiye shoma dor o bare ruspigari micharkhe.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Awesome, good to see old-timers still around.
                      I still remember his overnight epiphanic conversion from hezbollahi to sex-obsessed horndog. It was quite staggering. Does anyone have the post when he says he would f**k his cousin?

Then for about 5 years his posts were only about where to find easy girls.

One of the truly unique characters in iranian forum history.
                      LOL yup.

LOL here is Soori Feshfeshoo's original post:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...l=1#post640634

Comment

LOL yup.

LOL here is Soori Feshfeshoo's original post:
                        http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...l=1#post640634
                        Aren't a lot of marriages in Iran between cousins? I personally can't ever see myself doing something like this but with other Iranians it's a thing...

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          Aren't a lot of marriages in Iran between cousins? I personally can't ever see myself doing something like this but with other Iranians it's a thing...
                          Its much less and less now. They discourage it in now in those courses people take to get married in Iran.

Comment

Loooooooooool
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Its much less and less now. They discourage it in now in those courses people take to get married in Iran.
                              You have to take courses in Iran to get married? Ya Ali

Comment

Working...
                              X