This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panionios coach on Masoud's performance vs. AEL:

"-Massood capital. Iran was very good at the match with AEL and played as it should and can. You told the press conference that you had a chat with him. Do you want to tell us something more?

"I said so at Sunday's press conference, it is a great honor for Greek football and Panionios to be Masoud here, but in the modern history of the team, Masoud is a huge capital and racing and as a personality, so when the team has such a footballer, we should think that something is happening to him and he is not playing as he can: he is physically very good, so we had to concentrate on the psychological part. he was a gentleman during the games and he complained of himself.There is quite another person in training.I really like to know him this year I get a little fun.This is the night between training and fight.Of course he does not protect the referees and this is truth. He is a child who also receives markings and puts him "man to man". So when they all deal with him and does not get what he has to take is a problem. He is not a computer, he is human. We had a discussion about football and in general. I said so on Sunday was a huge sacrifice that put itself in the process of risking the globe just for one game. He could say he could not play. He played the risk, because he loves Panionios and his teammates. The results are also known to you. He is in danger of remaining out of the World Cup, although I do not believe it, I think he will go to the World Cup. He is the leader of Iran. All this puts them at risk for our team. So we talked about all the issues and it really was a productive debate, I was filled with this debate. I also told my colleagues before the Sunday match that it would be a different Masood. ""

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...ei-o-panionios

Based on this Greek source, Panionios management and officials are attempting to assist Masoud in getting back into Team Melli. It appears they are in touch with IFF to try and resolve the issue:

"A shock from Iran did not bend Masud

Sodje Masoud has passed his ... Christ passions because of his decision to fight in the game of Panionios with Maccabi. Nevertheless it does not bend and is preparing for the World Cup!

More than a month has passed since Panionios with Maccabi Tel Aviv, and Shojay Masoud has not yet overtaken the shock.

We are not talking about exclusion from the Israelis, but about what Iran has "pulled" on the day of the match at an extra-competitive level.

That Thursday morning, the Iranian star opened the computer and received a mail from the Iranian Football Federation, which said he could not play in the match after a few hours because of Israel's tense relations with Iran.

The player hesitated but took the decision to play as he had promised to the Panionians, as he did with a "fragile" psychology.

In the days following the game Masoud did not calm down. It was pressured to make even a statement that he would not question his country's extra-territorial relations with Israel.

The statement looks inevitable and the player will do it at some point. Panionios, for his part, is trying to help his big star to re-establish his relations with his country's federation and play normally in the World Cup of Russia.

In the last few days, and after the conversation he had with Zamanis and Gregory, Masoud has taken over again after he has encouraged him. Time, after all, is the best doctor."

http://www.contra.gr/Columns/contra-...t.4867841.html

Comment

I've always wanted to go to Greece, it seems like a great country. Happy that our players are living a nice life there, working hard, and making us proud! dameshoon garm
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

i just felt like it, because it seems most of our "fans" are given a f...: merci masoud. merci kapitan. its a shame what they are doing to you

Comment

after watching the two utter crap games by our boys one thing should be clear: bring back masoud!

Comment

Yeah we definitely could've used masoud today (a line that for years I never thought I'd say, but he has been great recently!)
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

"Politics and football are completely separate in Iran", they said.

"The Iranian Sports Ministry doesn't make political decisions", they said.

And then Masoud isn't invited to Team Melli for playing against an Israeli club

Kesafat tarin adamhaye in zamin. Pedar saghaye, doroughooye vatan foroush. Vatan yani IRAN, na mazhab, na eslam.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                "Politics and football are completely separate in Iran", they said.

"The Iranian Sports Ministry doesn't make political decisions", they said.

And then Masoud isn't invited to Team Melli for playing against an Israeli club

Kesafat tarin adamhaye in zamin. Pedar saghaye, doroughooye vatan foroush. Vatan yani IRAN, na mazhab, na eslam.
                Chera chert migi...

Agar siasi bood Hajsafi ham bazi nemikard.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                  Chera chert migi...

You are so naive. That's cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    You are so naive. That's cute.
                    I am not naive. I know what the government would have done, if they wanted them to harm Believe me I know about this things than many others here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                      Chera chert migi...

Chert migam?

Pas khaaye maalie Hajsafi baraye Ozma joon faghat ye coincidence bood ha Professor?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        Chert migam?

Pas khaaye maalie Hajsafi baraye Ozma joon faghat ye coincidence bood ha Professor?
                        khaaye maali with a pickles, tomato & a bag of chips.
                        I dont necessarily blame him, but it makes me respect Masoud that much more. True to his name "Shojaie"
                        A true national hero, gheyrat!
                        My one true complaint about CQ is how non-chalantly dismisses past players with little to no fanfare ei: Khalatbari, ANDRONIK, Masoud etc. Not even a goodbye basket or anything. Like them or not, theses players put in service for the nation.
                        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Masoud along with other Team Melli players with green wristbands in June 2009 in the 2010 WCQ'er vs South Korea
                          Masoud after 3-0 vs UAE (2011 AC) reiterating to Khiabani and in front of Arab journalists "Khalije Hamishe Fars, are Khalije Hamishe Fars!"
                          Masoud defending Iranian women and supporting the inclusion of our women into our stadiums.
                          Masoud openly speaking about politics and corruption in our football on Navad and other interviews.
                          Masoud playing against an Israeli Club and does not apologize.

If you actually think Masoud is just like the other brainwashed Naghi ass lickers, and that the reason why he wasn't invited isn't because of politics, then you obviously did not and do not follow: 1) Masoud Shojaei 2) Iranian football 3) both 1 and 2 to really comprehend the role politics play in Iranian football.
                          You can have profound knowledge about Iranian siasat. But if you're not an avid follower of our football league, of our national team, of the media surrounding our football as a whole, our domestic coaches/players/referees/club owners and everything Persian football day and night.. You can have a Phd. in Iranian politics, but if you don't follow our football then it's not smart to make a comment.
                          Last edited by teammelli91; 10-11-2017, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Almost certainly Masoud's exclusion is politically driven.

I still have little hope that he gets re-invited given recent Taj interview claiming no restriction on him.

Comment

AEK are after Masoud for winter transfer window, would be a great move at this age:

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1467594...B2%D8%B1%DA%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                AEK are after Masoud for winter transfer window, would be a great move at this age:

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1467594...B2%D8%B1%DA%AF
                                I mean idk. They are marginally better than panionios , and currently masoud is the captain and star player. Also Panionios seem like a real family and im sure masoud will want to bring more iranian players there. I doubt he will go.

Comment

Working...
                                X