WOW amazing work Ehsan!
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...ia-o-hatzisafi
      Ehsan is now officially Olympiacos player. He was introduced to his new teammates and coach today.

PS: I will miss following PanIranios.

Karim Ansarifant @Panionios

Karim Ansarifant and Masount Shojaei @Panionios

Masount Shojaei @Panionios

Masount Shojaei and Ehsan Hatzisafi @Panionios

Ehsan Hatzisafi @Panionios

??????? @Panionios

I really hope they get the next Iranian as soon as possbile!

Comment

I wanna se him presented with the shirt first [emoji16]

Comment

hopefully Pan grabs Torabi!

Comment

Paninonios needs to grab few more iranians from IPL this winter break.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Apparently the deal is practically done, Olympiacos want to buy him for €550,000 and he will earn €400,000 per year
              the sad part is that Sepahan did not get any money from selling Ehsan!! what a shame.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                the sad part is that Sepahan did not get any money from selling Ehsan!! what a shame.
                Because Iranian teams are often short sighted and sign players on short term contracts, 1 year mostly (although it's been sort of changing lately). So teams that want the players just have to wait until their contracts run out and get them for free. Panionios didn't have to pay Sepahan because Ehsan's contract was over.

But if we take another example, let's say Torabi. Saipa was a bit smarter about him since they extended his contract for multiple years (now until the end of 18/19 season), so any team that wants to get him before the end of his contract will need to pay Saipa.

In this particular case, I think Ehsan intentionally signed only 1 year with Sepahan because he knew he wanted to go to Europe again

Comment

I think that Torabi should be panionios main option. Gholizadeh, Reza Mirzaei, Sarlak are potential ones as well.

Comment

A lot of teams don't want to pay a large transfer for an Iranian player with all the extra political baggage. Example trying to explain why they can be part of teams while playing an Israeli team in Europa League. Now if they get to one of the lower ranked teams which never play a european tournament that would be different story.

Comment

I think now teams like Panionios are probably willing to pay between 200-300 K for an iranian player knowing they will get double that in a future transfer fee. Its smart business

Comment

پندار نیک
                        گفتار نیک
                        کردار نیک

Comment

Looks like its done

Comment

Taremi will be there (Panionios) very very soon (Days), mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              I think that would be a great fit for him. Let's see

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                Nice! Anything on Torabi?

Comment

Working...
                                X