Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect to Masoud for going over to Spain to train during his short time without a club. Wish we had seen other players like Ashkan and Haghighi do the same

Comment

My Greek friend, AEK fan, also saying it's almost a done deal with Masoud, just remaining the length of the contract [emoji108]

Comment

The key guy behind Masoud transfer to AEK is their Spanish coach, Manolo Jimenez who knows Masoud from his time in La Liga when he used to coach Sevilla.

Comment

and according to SDNA, Hajsafi to Olympiacos is a done deal also:

Comment

btw. AEK is playing in the 1/8 finals of the Euro League against Dynamo Kiev in Feb so great chance for Masoud to gain some Euro League experience!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              btw. AEK is playing in the 1/8 finals of the Euro League against Dynamo Kiev in Feb so great chance for Masoud to gain some Euro League experience!
              Now imagine AEK eventually face an Israeili team

Edited: Nevermind no Israeili team qualified for the next round lol

Comment

Round of 32 lol
                For a second I thought I missed something and we went ahead in time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

1/16 you are right thanks for correction but with masoud they have a good chance of the 1/8 against Dynamo

Comment

Good news, he never played in European competition until this year in the qualifying stages.

Comment

Awesome to see masoud in Europa League.

Comment

I doubt he'd get to play.
                        aside from the fact that coaches dont immediately bring in new players into highly crucial games, his name has not been sent to the UEFA for the competition.
                        I dont know if mid-way through the competition names can be added. But chances are he'd not get to play

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          aside from the fact that coaches dont immediately bring in new players into highly crucial games, his name has not been sent to the UEFA for the competition.
                          I dont know if mid-way through the competition names can be added. But chances are he'd not get to play
                          Karim played in UEL one month after joining Olympiacos

It seems like their CAM (who's their captain) tore his ACL and will be out for couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                            false. Names can be added as long as they are not cup tied. Masoud will almost certainly start for them bc their CAM has a bad injury and is out for a while. Plus masoud is totally fit as he just had two week stay with las palmas, had a little break from matches with Panionios.

Comment

He's been transferred to Olympiacos! I hope he gets to start

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...in-olympiakos/

Comment

is he signes as left back or midfielder?

Comment

Working...
                                X