Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't dislike Hajsafi but this guy literally was the reason why Iraq scored 3 goals on us last Asian Cup. His defending was shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I don't dislike Hajsafi but this guy literally was the reason why Iraq scored 3 goals on us last Asian Cup. His defending was shocking.
      & skied the all important first PK

I don know wtf CQ was smoking giving him the first kick after his shaky performance ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        How so? Third goal was a penalty give away by Morteza, and in CQ's system on the first goal Amiri was supposed to be further down to mark the opponents winger.

Comment

better just go to AeK, clearly they have wanted him for a while and we will be a main player, plus they are competing for the title. Better than going to osasuna who are mid table in segunda division

Comment

The first goal was Amiri's fault, he needed to mark Ahmed Yasin. The second goal Jahanbaksh losed the ball to easily and the third goal was a penalty given due a poor challege of Morteza.

Comment

According to Greek sources, Masoud should complete the move to AEK soon:

"In the final straight for Moran and Masood

Correspondingly, there is also the data available for the case of Soziy Masud. The Iranian midfielder finishes formally with Panionios by the end of the week and automatically comes to the forefront of the Union. Contacts with Masood have shown that there is a match between the two sides in the economic one, so all that remains is to agree on the duration of his contract. Something that is expected to be achieved anyway.

Everything therefore shows that directly, AEK will put these two cases in the final stage with the aim of closing them positively. Moving from there to the topic of the hof, which is also at the top of the transcriptional agenda."

http://www.enwsi.gr/kyria-arthra/sti...an-ke-masount/

"As for Masud, it seems that there is no longer any issue, it is a clear goal of AEK and when it will be free from Panionios will depend how quickly the case goes. Some say it's a 24-hour issue."

https://www.efsyn.gr/arthro/hanei-kai-ton-simoes

Updates on Haji Safi.

"They know and wait for Hatzisafi in Panionios

Eshan Hatzisafi is in the focus of Olympiacos and Panionios knows about the interest of the Piraeus waiting for the formal proposal for his concession.

Gazzetta.gr has revealed to you the interest of both Olympiacos and PAOK for Eshan Hatzisafi and that developments are expected. The Iranian spokesman already made the first exploratory contact with the Reds for the possibility of transcribing the 27-year-old left-back, and is also preparing to make an appointment with PAOK to investigate the prospects of acquiring his client from the Northern Bison.

In Panionios they are well aware of the developments, and they do not say in Hatzisafi's concession if the proposal is satisfactory. According to the information gazzetta.gr Olympiacos has not even a formal proposal to "Panionios" which is expected in the coming days as it has been informed, a proposal in accordance with the same information will be 600,000 euros. Indeed, like being able to know the gazzetta.gr there and transcriptional meeting Panionios on possible departures January light of this the Chatzisafi as is reasonable to dominate.

With such an amount and with the player showing a clear preference for Olympiacos in relation to PAOK, this is because in Athens there is something that means that he does not need to change the environment, but also a teammate will have a compatriot Karim Anasarifard, Panionios will hardly say that it is not enough, of course, that this interest also takes on an official form. "

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...-ston-panionio

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Agree with all you guys, unfortunately we dont have any better options to partner saeid in the midfield imo.
                I disagree. Karimi is miles better than him, for one.
                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Will Panionios purchase any more Iranian players? They almost sold three players and made fortunes. Who will be the next duo/trio on their list?

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                    Will Panionios purchase any more Iranian players? They almost sold three players and made fortunes. Who will be the next duo/trio on their list?
                    I’m sure they have their eyes on Iranian players who will be free transfers.

I think lots of Iranian players could follow the path of ansarifard.

If ansarifard follows his current form he could hit 15+goals, and I’m sure other leagues will come calling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      I’m sure they have their eyes on Iranian players who will be free transfers.

I think lots of Iranian players could follow the path of ansarifard.

If ansarifard follows his current form he could hit 15+goals, and I’m sure other leagues will come calling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I guess Mehdi Taremi is on their radar.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                        The only realistic option I would see is Torabi as he has the same agent as Karim, Masoud and Ehsan.

Comment

EHSAAAAAAN

Are Iranians the best football players in the world this week?

Comment

Hatsisafis scored Panionios second goal in a 2-0 win against OFI Crete.

Comment

Goal video: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...83392965316608

Comment

Good goal . Ehsan has a forceful running style and a good shot. Very similar to the goals he scored for sepahan

Comment

Working...
                                X