This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
    So we will be banned and lose our spot in WC2018 to Israel? What a BS mess, can't they just stfu already. These fkers are just ruining everything CQ has built the past couple of years.
    Lol what? [emoji23][emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Calm down.
      That's not what is happening at all. Please read this thread.
      http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2...layed-maccabi/

"Iran have already qualified for next year’s World Cup but any FIFA sanction could potentially jeopardise that. So far there has been no official comment from the Asian Football Confederation."

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
        http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2...layed-maccabi/

"Iran have already qualified for next year’s World Cup but any FIFA sanction could potentially jeopardise that. So far there has been no official comment from the Asian Football Confederation."
        Did you read the threads?
        IFF already said no ban is happening.
        All these media outlets took the comment of one dude (outside of IFF) and made it seem as if a ban has already happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          All these media outlets took the comment of one dude (outside of IFF) and made it seem as if a ban has already happened.
          No sorry, I was just stressed and read the news. Khodaro shokr, my heart can't take any more of these BS news. Thank you for clarifying that, cheers mate.

Comment

Probably was Israeli. In all honesty, Israeli media has been instigating a lot of about just trying to create unnecessary drama.

Comment

Panionios coach on Masoud and Ehsan:

"Gregory: "Masoud and Hatzisafi will be righteous"

Michalis Gregoriou expressed his conviction that Masoud and Hatzisafi will be justified in the issue that has been created with the Iranian football federation over the last few days.

Michalis Gregoriou expressed his conviction that Masoud and Hatzisafi will be justified in the issue that has been created with the Iranian football federation over the last few days. The two players of Panionios are expected to be punished by their country's federation because they have decided to fight against Maccabi Tel Aviv in the retreat of New Smyrna. At the same time, the Greek technician expressed his satisfaction with the appearance of his team in his friendly Peristeri. Gregory spoke to the newspaper "Live Sport". In detail:

Is the draw with Saramandas and Hatzisafi on the left side tested with Atromitos, currently has a lead in the start of the championship?

"No. Anyway, Hatzisafi is a footballer who plays three positions. His regular position is a left back, in Ethniki playing as a defensive defeat, we took him for a regional. So it's a kid who can give you enough solutions ... I'm doing my tests. And as a left back he was good at European games, he is a footballer who has both experience and present and future, because he is also a player with a future for the ages. "

How is Massoud and Hatzisafi psychologically, With the issue created with the National?

"Kids are good, I've talked a lot with them, they're okay. I had to play and I think politics has nothing to do with football. We are with them and we will be for as long as we need. I think they will not just be justified "only, but they are something they are pioneers of. They made a decision that is very important for Panionios' family. If it was once dear, it was five, I would say. " "

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...kai-hatzisafi/

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                CQ’s contract is with IFF. Although for security and safety reasons at his Request SM provided some assurances clause in his contract nevertheless Government is not his boss but IFF is.
                Within that score ( contract) he may feel has rights to criticize IFF officials and related individuals if there is attempts to jeopardize his works. There is a certain clause in his contract preventing him from involvement in politics and domestic affairs.
                It is not in his scope of work or contract to question or criticize policies of Government. He may choose to express an opinion as individual like everyone else but not as a coach while is bound by contract without violating terms of a contract.
                He has a satisfactory meeting of President a few months ago and he has walked a fine line getting involved in anything beyond sports.
                In less than two weeks he will submit his list to The IFF and then the ball is in IFF court. The coach will not decide who will represent Iran, IFF will decide, that is according to standards and regulations of IFF.
                Although there may be possibilities of unpleasant scenarios, the cool heads will prevail and there will be no deadlock ahead.
                Exactly.

And going back to what Martin-Reza said as far as CQ not being scared of much - Again I agree because I think there is a good possibility CQ includes Masoud and Hajsafi in his list and like you said, the ball will be in IFF's court from that point on. But I wouldn't expect any outrage or public statements from CQ condemning the ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  Probably was Israeli. In all honesty, Israeli media has been instigating a lot of about just trying to create unnecessary drama.
                  Which is Israel's top priority nr.1. Every negative event in Iran is like music to their ears.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                    Exactly.
                    And going back to what Martin-Reza said as far as CQ not being scared of much - Again I agree because I think there is a good possibility CQ includes Masoud and Hajsafi in his list and like you said, the ball will be in IFF's court from that point on. But I wouldn't expect any outrage or public statements from CQ condemning the ban.
                    Some see him as you suggested to be a Che Guevara, but Che was a Marxist revolutionary and Carlos is a conformist Capitalist .

Comment

“It is certain that Masoud Shojaei and Ehsan Haji Safi will never be invited to join the national football team because they violated the red line,” Mohammad Reza Davarzani, Iran’s deputy sports minister said Thursday on Iranian state television.
                      Who is Mohammad Reza Davarzani? All I can find is that he is the leader of the volleyball fedeation. If so why is he given credit to as Iran's deputy sports minister?

Comment

It's interesting that neither CQ nor Iranian Press are talking about this issue.
                        I think FIFA has nipped it in the bud for now anyway. CQ would have brought it up with Taj and Saket in the recent meeting but all have decided to keep things quite for now at least.
                        I don't believe this is the end of the story and we should remain tuned in. This is likely to stick it's ugly head out again at some point. Some elements maybe not so much in IFf but in the government will not let this go as it may very well set a precedence!
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Latest news: IFF letter to FIFA denies ban.

According to a letter that either has been sent to FIFA by IFF (Tasnim) or will be sent (ISNA), a ban on Hajsafi and Masoud has been denied.

http://www.bbc.com/persian/sport-40917117

Comment

Guys relax it's unlikely anything will happen. FIFA will ban the shit out of Iran if they ban Masoud & Hajsafi, they have no tolerance for politics in sports and have shown that numerous times. Numerous players and clubs have been heavily fined & suspended for political demonstrations on football fields by FIFA & even Iran (probably) knows better... but then again it is the IR

Comment

First Hajsafi reaction on Instagram after the game

Hajsafi has just posted an excellent reply in his Instagram account:

http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/6204833/%D...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

He quotes twice from Ali (in Nahjolblagheh):

1. Judgment based on suspicion and guesswork is a poor judgment
                              2. If one enters into a contract even with his enemy, he must honor his committments.

He also mentions that his mother taught him to love his country. His uncle was a martyr (shahid) and a few more patriotic words.

Comment

Now that I think about it if they didn't ban Dejagah for drunk driving why the fuck would they ban Shojaei and Hajsafi, the veterans of our team and our most influential players? Beh goleh maroof MAGEH KHONNEH KHALAST!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X