Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this is not true. But if it is, shame on them!! perhaps they are shooting themselves in the foot at the same time as I am not sure how the majority football fans in Iran will react to this ban. They might even revolt.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

i want to see how is this war go be between iff anf iran goverment vs CQ , can they persuade CQ or not.

Comment

I do not read NY Times.
        NY Times has no creditability towards the countries which AIPAC does not like.

No ONE has offered a solution. IRI has been doing this type of shit since its inception.

Israel has benefited a great deal to have IRI to milk America and other Western countries for more money and support. It keeps building illegal settlements but no one cares. It ignores 200 UN resolutions against it, no one writes anything about it.

If Iranian fans are serious to solve this problem, they need to place Euro/dollars where their mouth is (using a western expression). Create a support organization for these and other similar players who we will have in the future.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Comment

The Islamic Republic are those annoying kids in school who I would love to kick in the mouth.

Comment

Posted in another thread, BBC Persia also reported quoting sports minister
              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Lol, you guys don't actually believe that this is serious and CQ will just be like "yea, ok. I won't invite them again!!!"

Coolest story I have ever heard in my life. Just posturing and shit talking from a bunch of idiots who want to show the world they are in control.

All talk

Comment

I am sure CQ will definitely bow down to these people! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Erdibrink knows nothing about Iranian football.
                    He's just quoting the same official who has no authority over the matter.
                    Davarzani got famous and the NYT spread misinformation.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Erdibrink knows nothing about Iranian football.
                      He's just quoting the same official who has no authority over the matter.
                      Davarzani got famous and the NYT spread misinformation.
                      If Mr. Ayatollah and Rouhani, held a joint press conference and announced this ban, CQ would still ignore it and invite them anyway

Comment

Wake up, this is serious. Those putting down NYT and Erdebrink are like Trump claiming everything they don't like fake news. I am sure he/NYT verified this before publishing. That doesn't mean that someone else in the regime won't come out and say something different tomorrow. What matters is what the final decision will be, how the fans react, how CQ reacts, and also how Fifa reacts. vay bar sare ma!
                        زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

I'm guessing this will eventually slide just like the green wrist band situation from the "Green Movement". Those players show cased willingly their support for the opposition in a TM match, and yet they eventually returned to the squad. Same thing could happen to Ehsan and Masoud, as they played in the Greek soil and not in Israel or a country that does not exist according to Iran. Thus, if the country does not exist nor did those players playing the match in Greece.

NY Daily News even reported this back then.

Comment

I'm guessing this will eventually slide just like the green wrist band situation from the "Green Movement". Those players show cased willingly their support for the opposition in a TM match, and yet they eventually returned to the squad. Same thing could happen to Ehsan and Masoud, as they played in the Greek soil and not in Israel or a country that does not exist according to Iran. Thus, if the country does not exist nor did those players playing the match in Greece.

NY Daily News even reported this back then.

Comment

Other news media also reported it

Iran bans two players from national team after playing Israelis
                              http://www.goal.com/en/news/iran-ban...11wpubkk9ep8vo

Iran government bars Masoud Shojaei, Ehsan Haji Safi after they faced Israelis
                              http://www.espnfc.com/iran/story/317...faced-israelis
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

i have emailed a dozen Dutch websites NOS included, and claiming that this is fake news

as it has been made bigger than it is; no official statement has been put out, just one guy his opinion!

lets spam the hell out of these news agencies, Iranian Style
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X