No announcement yet.

FIFA 18 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza got 90 and team of the season. First ever Iranian to get 90.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjHalvdn...-by=eredivisie

Comment

Pro Evolution Soccer Tweet @officialpes

BIG NEWS! We're delighted to reveal SEVEN new authentic leagues are coming to #PES2019. Fully licensed, with ALL the teams!

AUTHENTIC LEAGUES

This year PES 2019 welcomes 7 new leagues, an abundance of new partnerships and stadiums.
      A new global licensing initiative will see leagues from countries such as Belgium, Scotland, Denmark, Switzerland, Russia, Portugal, and Argentina added to the game - with the Russian league exclusive to PES!
      PES 2019 will also include lots of stadiums from launch, including FC Barcelona's Camp Nou and Palmeiras' Allianz Park, exclusively.
      Additionally, new partner clubs and stadiums will be added after launch.

Russia・Russian Premier Liga
      Argentina ・Superliga Quilmes Clásica
      Denmark・Superliga
      Portugal・Liga NOS
      Switzerland・Raiffeisen Super League
      Scotland・Ladbrokes Premiership
      Belgium・Jupiler Pro League

That's not all. Two more will be announced at a later date.

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/eu.../new_feature_1

According to some statements, the Russian league will no longer be licensed in FIFA 19.
      Hopefully Azmoun, Milmo and Ezatolahi will move to another better league after the WC, so we can continue to play with them in FIFA 19.

Comment

Classic EA.. Of course right as we get a bunch of Iranians in a European league on FIFA (RPL), they hose us and remove the RPL from FIFA

Comment

FIFA 18 Iranian Players

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Classic EA.. Of course right as we get a bunch of Iranians in a European league on FIFA (RPL), they hose us and remove the RPL from FIFA

And Belgium 🤦🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Ey dahanet service EA, the reason why I won Division 1 in season was because of RPL teams like Zenit, CSKA, and Rubin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
              And Belgium 🤦🏻
              I think all those leagues will still be in FIFA, only the Russian League might potentially be removed

Comment

Isn't the squad building challenge to get Alireza supposed to be out today?

Comment

Who wants to bet Pouraliganji will be a CDM?

Comment

Just bought him of the Market.....he was INSANE in his first Match for me.....scored 4 Goals....gave him Maestro Chem Style.
                    Even though he is playing on only 4 Chem in my PL squad in RM(added Koeman as NED1 Coach to get +1 Chem and changed him from RW to RM. I start Alireza then change him to ST for Zaha and Sub in Mahrez for Zaha on RM)he is absolutely killin it. Def go get him and enjoy.

Comment

Why are they removing leagues? Arent games suppose to grow?
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        Why are they removing leagues? Arent games suppose to grow?
                        They're not removing it because they don't want the Russian League anymore, they're removing it because PES bought the rights to the Russian League so EA can't use it anymore

Comment

If RPL does get removed, hopefully individual teams can negotiate with fifa to get into the rest of the world section a la Olympiacos/AEK Athens.

Comment

Saw the Youtuber Bateson streaming the world cup mode, and in his packs Ezatollahi showed up as a 73 overall with 72 pace, 73 dribbling, and 73 physical. His shooting, passing, and defense are all in the 60's. Could be a decent, well rounded player, better than his regular Ultimate Team version.

He also pulled CQ who is in the mode, and Iran's home jersey, which is literally a white shirt with no marks on it. Hopefully that gets updated, because it was literally a plain white shirt without any logos or badges.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              Saw the Youtuber Bateson streaming the world cup mode, and in his packs Ezatollahi showed up as a 73 overall with 72 pace, 73 dribbling, and 73 physical. His shooting, passing, and defense are all in the 60's. Could be a decent, well rounded player, better than his regular Ultimate Team version.

He also pulled CQ who is in the mode, and Iran's home jersey, which is literally a white shirt with no marks on it. Hopefully that gets updated, because it was literally a plain white shirt without any logos or badges.
                              You seem like a chill adult who enjoys FIFA lol. I wish all adults were as chill as you with FIFA, your kids are lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                You seem like a chill adult who enjoys FIFA lol. I wish all adults were as chill as you with FIFA, your kids are lucky!
                                This made me laugh man I'm only in my late-20's. No kids, as far as I know of. But yes, when I have kids, I'll play FIFA with them, as well as watching every TM game and playing football to train them into future TM stars haha!

EDIT: Oh, and just saw Rezaeian is rated a sold 73 at RB with decent pace, defense and physical. I think people complaining about our ratings will be shocked that most of our starting lineup is rated 73-79, which is fair.

Comment

Working...
                                X