• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JAHANBAKHSH WAS NOT IN TOTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      JAHANBAKHSH WAS NOT IN TOTS!!!
      It's just the Community one. Watch out for him being in that eredivisie TOTS...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
        Yes they did, I do not disagree with you.

But when you look from a unbiased eye who did we have in our squad that EA down played? Maybe just Hossieni cuz EA are lazy asses. Our only known/good players were Nekounam, Dejagah, and Masoud which got deserved ratings.... and the rest of the squad wasn't much to brag about. TBH we pull 2014 qualification out our butts thanks to Gucci mane. 2018 we qualified with KELASSSSSSS. I'm going to promise you our squad in this next EA update will be fairly rated, we actually have players making impacts in their respective leagues which cannot be ignored, something we lacked last time around.

2018 is our year boys lets make history.
        I remember our team had even lower defense rating than Afghanistan on that game lol

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GhZgn4SDb4Y

YEESSS FINALLY OUT!! FIFA WORLD CUP MODE IS OUT ON 29th of May, here is the trailer watch it and be excited. I CANT WAAAITT TO PLAY TM.
          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post

YEESSS FINALLY OUT!! FIFA WORLD CUP MODE IS OUT ON 29th of May, here is the trailer watch it and be excited. I CANT WAAAITT TO PLAY TM.
            One more month?! Damnit EA

Comment

Hopefully Iran is in it and they don't just do a crappy mode with the current national teams in the game. It's free so I don't think it'll be anything special.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                Hopefully Iran is in it and they don't just do a crappy mode with the current national teams in the game. It's free so I don't think it'll be anything special.
                "Revel in the epic tournament exactly how it will play out in real life. Choose from any of the 32 qualified nations and play through the authentic tournament structure, from the group stage to the final in Moscow. "
                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                  "Revel in the epic tournament exactly how it will play out in real life. Choose from any of the 32 qualified nations and play through the authentic tournament structure, from the group stage to the final in Moscow. "
                  Ah thanks mate. I haven't watched the video yet

Comment

Ah thanks mate. I haven't watched the video yet
                    Looks pretty decent tbh, better than I thought. They have added all the WC stadiums too. Just hoping our rating won't be too bad...
                    maa bachehaaye iroonim
                    hamishe irooni mimoonim
                    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                      Looks pretty decent tbh, better than I thought. They have added all the WC stadiums too. Just hoping our rating won't be too bad...
                      Need Hosseini, Montazeri, Pouraliganji, Taremi etc to be given actually realistic ratings

Comment

No qualification? boooo.

Comment

Need Hosseini, Montazeri, Pouraliganji, Taremi etc to be given actually realistic ratings
                          Well these are the ratings from last time:
                          http://selmiak.bplaced.net/games/xbo...yers-Asia#IRAN

We only had four players in the 70s.

This is current ratings on Fifa 18:
                          https://www.fifaindex.com/players/?g...ationality=161

Hopefully we have respectable and accurate ratings.

Comment

Saudi Arabia's national team has 3.5 stars on FIFA.

By that logic we should have at least 4 stars.

Knowing EA, they will give us 2 stars.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh, Ansarifard, Ghoddos, Mohammadi, Hajsafi, Ezzatolahi, Abedzadeh are all due upgrades by now. Ridiculous how Ghoddos is still 72 rated.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                                Yes they did, I do not disagree with you.

But when you look from a unbiased eye who did we have in our squad that EA down played? Maybe just Hossieni cuz EA are lazy asses. Our only known/good players were Nekounam, Dejagah, and Masoud which got deserved ratings.... and the rest of the squad wasn't much to brag about. TBH we pull 2014 qualification out our butts thanks to Gucci mane. 2018 we qualified with KELASSSSSSS. I'm going to promise you our squad in this next EA update will be fairly rated, we actually have players making impacts in their respective leagues which cannot be ignored, something we lacked last time around.

2018 is our year boys lets make history.
                                If Iran's IPL players deserved 50s/60s then Qatar/UAE should have been 30s/40s. Not higher rated than us

Comment

Working...
                                X