Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Azmoun downgraded to 76 with 84 potential
    They are prepping for that World Cup Game. Apparently we were too good and now they are downgrading them so we can be the worst Team from all WC Teams.
    sigpic

Comment

TBH Azmoun has been sitting at 77 for a long time and he hasn't been scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
        They are prepping for that World Cup Game. Apparently we were too good and now they are downgrading them so we can be the worst Team from all WC Teams.
        Well, to be fair, he kind of deserved the downgrade this season, unfortunately

Comment

I don't get why you guys aren't meritocrats when it comes to football games.

The timeline is pretty simple:

1993: EA
          1994-2009: Konami
          2010-2015: EA
          2016-: Konami

I just get the best one based on playability, no fanboyism. I guess I prefer gameplay quality over accuracy of names though.

Just facts bro. Don't hate.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            I don't get why you guys aren't meritocrats when it comes to football games.
            The timeline is pretty simple:
            1993: EA
            1994-2009: Konami
            2010-2015: EA
            2016-: Konami
            I just get the best one based on playability, no fanboyism. I guess I prefer gameplay quality over accuracy of names though.
            Just facts bro. Don't hate.
            I actually have both games and I agree. The gameplay in PES feels smoother and in some instances more realistic. I also created the Iranian League for PES, which is pretty easy to do.
            For all Computer gamers. You can get PES for 20€ until tomorrow on steam.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
              I actually have both games and I agree. The gameplay in PES feels smoother and in some instances more realistic. I also created the Iranian League for PES, which is pretty easy to do.
              For all Computer gamers. You can get PES for 20€ until tomorrow on steam.
              When ISS Pro first came out the gameplay difference with Fifa 97 was so vast it was scary. I genuinely couldn't believe people cared about licenses and official shirts so much more than a genuinely more playable and well-formed gameplay experience.

Fifa did get ahead for a few years in the early 2000s when PES just seemed to be going backward but over the last two years I've bought both games and I just find PES more satisfying and fun to play.

Unless you're a hardcore fanboy then there's no reason to play fifa imho

Comment

International SuperStar Soccer 98 was the best one till date.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Wc game should be out in next 2 months.

No way in hell we will be rated lower than Panama. If they plug in our legionnaire ratings in we will be fine.

Comment

I can't wait for the World Cup Mode on Fifa 18. It was so Lit in Fifa 14. I hope they actually have our real squad in it this time though.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                      I can't wait for the World Cup Mode on Fifa 18. It was so Lit in Fifa 14. I hope they actually have our real squad in it this time though.
                      Don't be surprised if they include Rahman Rezaei instead of Ramin Rezaeian and Kaveh Rezaei. Make him 42 years old and all, make him 22 overall. I really don't put it past EA, they won't do their research on TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        Don't be surprised if they include Rahman Rezaei instead of Ramin Rezaeian and Kaveh Rezaei. Make him 42 years old and all, make him 22 overall. I really don't put it past EA, they won't do their research on TM.
                        Don't be surprised? Hell, thats what im expecting

Comment

If you guys want a secret into getting into Division 1, it’s called RB Leipzig.

Comment

Anyone else hyped to use Ezatollah Pourghaz as goalkeeper when the World Cup mode rolls out?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              Anyone else hyped to use Ezatollah Pourghaz as goalkeeper when the World Cup mode rolls out?
                              Can't wait to use the 39 year old Ali Karimi instead of the 24 year old one!

Comment

May need to play with Bangladesh online. I love TM and all, but we know that we will have a lower overall rating than Bangladesh, so I gotta do what I gotta do in order to win!

Kidding, but still, screw EA.

Comment

Working...
                                X