• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benched :|

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Benched :|
      I think it's the last game of the season and the results have no effect on the standings, so the coach is benching valuable players like Kaveh and C. Benavente.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        I think it's the last game of the season and the results have no effect on the standings, so the coach is benching valuable players like Kaveh and C. Benavente.
        There are play-offs after the regular season, it's a kind of a rest.

The top 6 will play together in 10 games. Charleroi can still become champions.
        Last edited by 04041374; 03-11-2018, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          I think it's the last game of the season
          Now in March?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            No, but he disowns his Iranianess, and would rather be viewed as being from Dubai.
            Sorry for diverting the discussion from Kaveh but here he proves it himself that he's Iranian:

Minute: 05:38

Comment

Comment

Rezaei has been playing great he has played 26 games and 12 goals. And his skills and assists have been great too.

Comment

Kaveh with his move to Belgium earned himself a spot in the world cup which he surely would not have gotten if stayed in Iran! nice success story as motivation for the kinds of Delfi and Taha

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Kaveh expected to extend his contract with Charleroi:

"Further extensions are expected in the coming days, including those of Kaveh Rezaei and Cristian Benavente or Gaëtan Hendrickx."

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...702f0c1a75c1c2

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                      Kaveh expected to extend his contract with Charleroi:

"Further extensions are expected in the coming days, including those of Kaveh Rezaei and Cristian Benavente or Gaëtan Hendrickx."

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...702f0c1a75c1c2
                      Um... that's kind of dumb. He can easily play for a Top team in the Belgian League or even go a better league. However, I suspect because his wife is there now too, he might be looking to stay in Belgium as long as possible for that European passport.

Comment

^ Sure, but he also could be helping the club out by signing an extension (like Ghoddos) so he can command a higher transfer fee, if he were to transfer. Otherwise, he gets protection and stability with Charleroi. Win/win to me.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          ^ Sure, but he also could be helping the club out by signing an extension (like Ghoddos) so he can command a higher transfer fee, if he were to transfer. Otherwise, he gets protection and stability with Charleroi. Win/win to me.
                          That would be awesome. I just don't think Kaveh is as in demand as Ghoddos. Don't get me wrong I like him very much as a player but I just don't find he has the same impact. I'd be pleasantly surprised if he moves to a better league!

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei makes team of the season (until Playoff 1) - he is sole striker

https://twitter.com/playsports/statu...63348913254401

Comment

If he doesn't get Belgian Jupiler league team of the year in fifa im calling the EA police

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                If he doesn't get Belgian Jupiler league team of the year in fifa im calling the EA police
                                imagine jahanbakhsh getting snubbed again

Comment

Working...
                                X