No announcement yet.

Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our team is loaded with strikers. Unfortunately CQ has to play them in different positions. Technically JB is also a striker, he plays up all the time with AZ. With TM he always plays as a mid! Ah also Saman is a striker with Ostersunds but will mos likely be a midfielder with TM!

Comment

I would bench sardar the entire World Cup and just bring him in second half ....Kaveh deserves to get a chance with Karim upfront

Comment

Forget about leaving Azmoun out, he's CQ's golden boy. He always plays him at least for a little. Taremi will be there because he supports Azmoun pretty well. The way Karim is going he should be starting. That makes 3. The last spot I guess is up for grabs.

Comment

There is still five months to world cup. A lot can happen in meantime. There are changes in form, injuries to consider. If all are healthy, I doubt Guci will be there. He is not as physically strong as the rest. In all honesty we are so stacked up front, and none of them really sand out from others.

Wish we had more to offer in midfield and defence.

Comment

Let's imagine Gucci out and use all of our star forwards:

-----Jahanbakhsh----------------------------------Taremi-----

------------------------------Ansarifard------------------------

------------------------------Azmoun---------------------------

Let's even put Azmoun on the bench (which will never happen under CQ) and use Kaveh Rezaei instead! Now what do you want to do with Ghoddos?! and I'm not even mentioning Torabi, Amiri, etc.

What a fantastic problem for CQ! Maybe he's gonna have to use the rotating system.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Let's imagine Gucci out and use all of our star forwards:

-----Jahanbakhsh----------------------------------Taremi-----

------------------------------Ansarifard------------------------

------------------------------Azmoun---------------------------

Let's even put Azmoun on the bench (which will never happen under CQ) and use Kaveh Rezaei instead! Now what do you want to do with Ghoddos?! and I'm not even mentioning Torabi, Amiri, etc.

What a fantastic problem for CQ! Maybe he's gonna have to use the rotating system.
              I haven't been clued into the discussion here too much but if we're gonna speculate on the forwards Ghoddos has way too much class to be an afterthought. At this point with his physicality he could very well do Taremi's job easily.

Comment

i still think we have to take all 4 strikers, i know gucci is not what he used to be, but he has experience and can still contribute

Comment

Jaleb ine ke Kaveh be behtarin teamhaaye Belgique - Anderlecht va Club Brugge - emsal gol zade. Afarin va damesh garm.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                    I haven't been clued into the discussion here too much but if we're gonna speculate on the forwards Ghoddos has way too much class to be an afterthought. At this point with his physicality he could very well do Taremi's job easily.
                    That's exactly what I mean with CQ's fantastic problem. Taremi has always been a favorite for CQ and now with Ghoddos, it's gonna be very interesting what's gonna happen.

As said, with so many in form forwards, CQ may not have a choice but to rotate between them so they all get to play in the WC.

Comment

That's exactly what I mean with CQ's fantastic problem. Taremi has always been a favorite for CQ and now with Ghoddos, it's gonna be very interesting what's gonna happen.

As said, with so many in form forwards, CQ may not have a choice but to rotate between them so they all get to play in the WC.
                      It’s not a bad problem at all.

We know that players will get fatigued in CQs system, having players that are equally as good to rotate between is a great problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        It’s not a bad problem at all.

We know that players will get fatigued in CQs system, having players that are equally as good to rotate between is a great problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I'm pretty sure that that is what he plans on doing (CQ). He will play very defensively in the last two games so he will probably switch some players. But in a defensive system you only really need one or max 2 forwards. So Taremi, JB and Ghoddos will all play as mids; no doubt!

Comment

Kaveh's fitness & stamina & high work-rate on the offensive front renders him very suitable to our overall scheme of play hence his chances of making the WC traveling squad is quiet high although most probably not as our lone striker but more as a winger attacker, 2ndary striker or off the bench offensive all rounder ..!
                          The biggest thing standing in his way to Russia is Adequate Adaptation to CQ’s Overall Team Tactics ..! So far he has been hit and miss on that front, hence he will continue remain behind Reza & Karim in pecking order until he irons out those TM tactical adaptations ..! I think Kaveh looks well capable of doing that, with a bit more experience in our upcoming WC preparation camps & friendlies.
                          His good club form Only guarantees him TM Call-ups for camps & friendlies. It’s his performances in TM prior to WC that will be the eventual decider in his inclusion or exclusion from WC traveling squad. same goes for the others vying for spots in traveling squad.

Comment

Just look at the game versus Russia.
                            This was our starting line up:
                            1 Alireza Beiranvand
                            8 Morteza Pouraliganji
                            4 Seyed Jalal Hosseini
                            6 Saeid Ezatolahi
                            3 Ehsan Hajsafi
                            2 Vouria Ghafouri
                            11 Vahid Amiri
                            9 Omid Ebrahimi
                            17 Mehdi Taromi
                            18 Alireza Jahanbakhsh
                            20 Sardar Azmoun
                            The entire lineup attacking wise is made up of players that can run non stop and play physical (except for Azmoun who tires out at 70 minutes at best, but CQ loves him).
                            I really don't think our lineup is going to change much more than this. Taremi might be replaced by Rezaei, Hajsafi by Mohammadi, and Ezatollahi for sure will not be starting. His spot is the most up for grabs.
                            CQ is not going to pull any major changes.
                            We are playing to counterattack. That's it.
                            Last edited by Nokhodi; 02-06-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Just look at the game versus Russia.
                              This was our starting line up:
                              1 Alireza Beiranvand
                              8 Morteza Pouraliganji
                              4 Seyed Jalal Hosseini
                              6 Saeid Ezatolahi
                              3 Ehsan Hajsafi
                              2 Vouria Ghafouri
                              11 Vahid Amiri
                              9 Omid Ebrahimi
                              17 Mehdi Taromi
                              18 Alireza Jahanbakhsh
                              20 Sardar Azmoun
                              The entire lineup attacking wise is made up of players that can run non stop and play physical (except for Azmoun who tires out at 70 minutes at best, but CQ loves him).
                              I really don't think our lineup is going to change much more than this. Taremi might be replaced by Rezaei, Hajsafi by Mohammadi, and Ezatollahi for sure will not be starting. His spot is the most up for grabs.
                              CQ is not going to pull any major changes.
                              We are playing to counterattack. That's it.
                              I seriously doubt that Vahid Amiri will play a game ahead of Ghoddos, Karim Ansarifard or Kaveh Rezaei. Also I doubt Dejagah wont be in the starting line up now that he has a club. Masoud's situation is also highly debatable whether he will finally be invited in TM or not. So actually I think I see quite a few changes coming compared to the Russia game.

Comment

I seriously doubt that Vahid Amiri will play a game ahead of Ghoddos, Karim Ansarifard or Kaveh Rezaei. Also I doubt Dejagah wont be in the starting line up now that he has a club. Masoud's situation is also highly debatable whether he will finally be invited in TM or not. So actually I think I see quite a few changes coming compared to the Russia game.
                                All the players you mentioned are great if the team is going to try to dominate possession and attack normally.
                                We are going to play conservative. We won't be as defensive as 2014, but CQ will still focus on defense. Even on a team like Portugal with much more talent he would hold his attackers back.

I would love for them to play, but I don't think the players you mentioned (specifically Ghodoos, Ansarifard, or Dejagah) will get alot of minutes unless we are desperate for a goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X