Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    If he keeps up and continue to be in great shape, i want see him in LW side instead of Taremi, at least for the match against Spain. Have a feeling he may not get much playing time in WC.
    Its becoming very tough.

Taremi or Kaveh for LW
    JB or ? for RW
    Dejagah or Ghoddoos or even Taremi for CM!

Most competitive midfield we have had for years.
    Truly, I Hope these guys can perform at their best for the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Its becoming very tough.

Taremi or Kaveh for LW
      JB or ? for RW
      Dejagah or Ghoddoos or even Taremi for CM!

Most competitive midfield we have had for years.
      Truly, I Hope these guys can perform at their best for the WC.
      Have a feeling CQ will go with this midfielder-forward line up at least for the first match, and i am sure with much much better depth we will see lots of rotation in all 3 matches.

JB-Dejagah-Taremi
      Azmoun

Then against Spain, i have a feeling he may even start Amiri.
      Again it is all depends how everyone perform against Morocco, and what is the level of energy of each player.

Comment

I hate to be CQ right now making the decision on who makes the team. Very tough decision

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          I hate to be CQ right now making the decision on who makes the team. Very tough decision
          I dont think the who makes the team desicion is that bad. There is basically only 2-3 choices that are close. Which forward to cut, do you include Shojaei, and thats pretty much it. Its not like we have 30-40 players of the same high level. We have like 26-27. But the starting xi is where he will actually have a headache, when it comes to picking the attacking mid, wingers, striker. So many combos

ARJ / Torabi----Dejagah/Masoud/Ghoddos---Taremi/Ghoddos/Amiri/Rezaei

----------Azmoun/Ansarifard/Rezaei/Gucci--------

So many options for these positions, which is excellent news considering last WC we had absolutely no options up front, had to play hajsafi , a defender or defensive mid, on one wing and Heydari, a right back, on the other. And we could only play gucci and had a subpar ansarifard who was nowhere near the level he is today on the bench. No we have 2-3 genuine, high level, quality in all these positions. That is what will be hard to decide for CQ.

Personally I would go with:
          --ARJ-----Dejagah------Taremi
          ----------Azmoun-------

and then have ghoddos , Kaveh, Karim rotating in throughout the matches, starting different combinations of them. Dejagah would retain his place should he be fit for starting each game, but would need to be subbed around minute 70.

Comment

I am deeply impressed by Rezaei. If he manages to maintain this momentum, it's hard to look past him as the starting striker. Azmoun is a special player, but I'd rather a firing Rezaei over Azmoun in a slump.
            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Feel that he's one of those players who re-tooled and re-focused his game after getting married.
              People shouldn't forget that when he was 16/17, he was essentially world class and we were so happy he could take over for Ali Daei.
              I remember. He was a dynamo at that age.
              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

CQ should be shot out of Cannon into the Persian gulf if he starts Taremi as LW. Like striker maybe, but LW, get out of here.
                I can't believe we're actually having this discussion...
                Last edited by The; 12-18-2017, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  CQ should be shot out of Cannon into the Persian gulf if he starts Taremi as LW. Like striker maybe, but LW, get out of here.
                  The way you talk is like Taremi never played as LW, he played majority of his caps as LW where he also shined.

In fact Karim, Taremi, Kaveh all three can play as LW in 4-2-3-1 of CQ. Only Sardar and specially Gucci are pure finisher.

Comment

Sport.be lists Kaveh as a strong contender to win the Jupiler League Golden Bull:

"Rezaei in the leading group of the Golden Bull

Suspense is more than ever put in the ranking of the Golden Bull. With nine goals each, three players now share the lead after the 19th day of Jupiler Pro League.

Kaveh Rezaei has indeed joined the leading group of top scorers. The Charleroi striker scored Sunday against Racing Genk . Isaac Kiese Thelin and Henry Onyekuru , the other two players with 9 goals, did not find the net. Thelin, however, remains the only Golden Bull to be one of the three to have the most outstanding on the road.

In the classification of the Pro Assist Century 21 , Ruud Vormer still widens the gap in the lead after the victory of Club Brugge 5-0 against Anderlecht . The Dutchman from Bruges has 14 assists. Ryota Morioka ( Waasland-Beveren ) remains second with 9 assists.

Antwerp goalkeeper Sinan Bolat still leads the Clean Sheets with 8 games without a penalty."

http://www.sport.be/fr/jupilerprolea...icle_ID=821634

Comment

I wonder if you have even watched TM in the last couple years . Taremi has been consistently great at LW in both offense and defense. And against good opposition, like Russia, he was arguably the best player, from the Left wing.

Comment

Man, watch him against Russia. He was giving the Russians all sorts of problem.
                        Hard workers like Taremi are always preferred by CQ. It doesn't hurt that he can play with the ball and is technically capable as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Man, watch him against Russia. He was giving the Russians all sorts of problem.
                          Hard workers like Taremi are always preferred by CQ. It doesn't hurt that he can play with the ball and is technically capable as well.
                          Don't want to go too off-topic, but this clip describes what Taremi contributes with to the team.

Comment

Unless Taremi fcuk it up badly, i am pretty sure he will start the first match.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              Don't want to go too off-topic, but this clip describes what Taremi contributes with to the team.
                              I love the person who makes these analyses, does anybody know who he is ?

He’s a very intelligent person and a great analyst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                I love the person who makes these analyses, does anybody know who he is ?

He’s a very intelligent person and a great analyst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Yea is is not bad for iranian standards. And his voice is really nice to listen to!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X