No announcement yet.

Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at this stage i wouldnt take him to the wc. he doesnt bring anything into the team that we need right now. the same goes for ansarifard. and if alireza continues his crap displays which go on for almost a year then him too (he really has the most akward way of running = mr bean style)

Comment

Originally posted by amirfigo View Post
      at this stage i wouldnt take him to the wc. he doesnt bring anything into the team that we need right now. the same goes for ansarifard. and if alireza continues his crap displays which go on for almost a year then him too (he really has the most akward way of running = mr bean style)
      How about we just don’t take anyone.

Comment

Its way to early to say if he should come or not.

BUT If he continues his peformance and lets say he scores 15 goals this season then we should think about him. The good thing is that we have a lot of options for the striker position.
        sigpic

Comment

ok i make it short: i didnt want to be too harsh with kaveh in his own thread... he will never be tm-material. its as simple as that. ansarifard is the same. we play with one striker and thats azmoun. as a sub its clear thats goiing to be gucci. so why do we need more players in that position? with alireza im still hoping that he gets his shit together. we have enough fillers, we need killers.

Comment

ok i make it short: i didnt want to be too harsh with kaveh in his own thread... he will never be tm-material. its as simple as that. ansarifard is the same. we play with one striker and thats azmoun. as a sub its clear thats goiing to be gucci. so why do we need more players in that position? with alireza im still hoping that he gets his shit together. we have enough fillers, we need killers.
            LOL

Azmoun is very weak at the moment! 11 games (545min and 1 assist)
            Kaveh on the other side has 8 games (597min and 4 goals)
            So lets stay tuned how they will perform until the end of 2017!
            sigpic

Comment

football is not (just) statistics... if we wouldnt have sardar in this team i wouldnt even think about purchasing tickets for the wc. one thing should be clear: the only way were going to succeed in the wc is either by luck, both with the teams in the group and the games we play. and the only way were going to score is either by penalty, freekick, corner or a milad cross on sardars header. everything else you people here are more or less are taliking about is obsolete. its more or less destiny, we make it through the group stage this time, but its not because were good. cause we arent

Comment

I dont expect miricals!
                I am not sure why people here think we are super strong. We are as simple as it is one of he weakest in this world cup. Still we can win a game and draw a game. Its football and in one year many things can happen.

And yes i know football is not just statistics! You are right.
                Sardar does perform very good in TM. But still why shouldnt we take Rezaei to our TM? I dont remember any good game by Jahanbakhsh but still people dont complain about him.

I am just saying its unfair to say no to someone who is performing good.
                sigpic

Comment

no, tell us how you really feel..!!?

hate to agree but have to agree to the need for Killers over Fillers in our attacking line ...!!
                  he hustled mightily but it was clear he was lost in our scheme of play and just throwing himself about, nearly the whole time he was playing in both friendlies..!
                  nonetheless, its too early for Kaveh to be completely crossed off and given up on...! and you gotta cut him off more slack as it aint easy to adapt to a new tactic and teammates in short 2 weeks...!! it took him a while to adapt at Charleroi and he is now killing it with his immense stamina there...!!
                  he actually suits TM overall scheme of pressing high, counter attacking better than Reza, although he aint anywhere near his overall Caliber of Forward yet, certainly not in Finishing and positional sense attributes...!!

with Karim, your right, regardless of his 2 goals, he is simply not quality enough of a starter and bench contributor to warrant a trip to WC..!! especially considering his messed up club situation..! And unlike Kaveh he has had far more chances to significantly step up his game in TM, yet he is still the same ol unreliable "FILLER" Karim by enlarge..!

I guess both will likely get more chances to prove their worth pre-wc...!!?? lets see which can make the better adjustments..? my money is still on Kaveh.... but CQ has a soft spot for Karim and likely gives him the nod, regardless..?

Comment

There will surely be a few surprise roster choices before we have our final 23 for the world cup (ie. Addition of Alenemeh, dropping Khalatbari, etc..).

There are still many months to go before the world cup and lots of things can happen - the last big camp is where we will see some final decisions made.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      He won Charleoi’s player of the month. Just his second month there and that’s impressive! Also they are 2nd in the league which few predicted at this stage.
                      Dameh Kaveh garm!

Comment

The poor guy has PLAYED less than 90 MINUTES for TM and already ppl say he is shite, not TM material. You guys are hilarious....
                        Anybody been watching Messi play for the national team this qualification until their last game against Ecuador?
                        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Kaveh is definitely an option for tm, but I feel he is too similar to what we already have in Gucci. Smaller forward with tremendous hustle , great positioning in the box , calm in front of goal, not that strong in physical dept.

Ansarifard meanwhile is more of a creator and can play wing or mid as well and links up well with others . Alipour is totally different option with real pace that we don't have in our front line, which is why I would take him, particularly if he is capable of playing a wing role like taremi but on opposite side

Comment

Its GREAT that King Q acknowledge the good performance(s) en gives more players a chance. Far better than sticking to 1 or 2 players and losing ourself when those players don't perform anymore and we have nothing as backup.

Ansarifard should get respect for keep trying to succeed in Europe, so does Kaveh for going to Belgium. Because we all know thats not a league for the big bucks! So he too clearly choose to make something from his career in Europe.

Merci bacheha, we appreciate it very much and more important, so does your NT coach!
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I think kaveh rezaei might take the spot of vahid amiri. they are both running all the time putting pressure. but kaveh has also a great eye for goal also. he's a striker who has the pace and stamina to play as a winger aswel. he can take shots which is great to have instead of amiri only running and putting pressure. couple trainings with CQ will inprove kaveh a lot!

Comment

I would never have believed the day would come that we would discuss which of our legionaires we should take to team melli

Comment

Working...
                                X