Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    At this point Kaveh will snatch Karim's place in the final World Cup squad.
    At this point, Sardar might also be dispensable.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
      At this point, Sardar might also be dispensable.
      no chance. Our best forward by a distance. Gucci is also fantastic in a league that is better than kaveh's but isnt half as effective in TM as sardar. Has to do with our style a lot too, sardar can play well on the break and with us having limited possession ( that is how rostov and rubin play ) , so he is the best fit.

Comment

His biggest mistake was joining SS when Dachali was at the helm.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          no chance. Our best forward by a distance. Gucci is also fantastic in a league that is better than kaveh's but isnt half as effective in TM as sardar. Has to do with our style a lot too, sardar can play well on the break and with us having limited possession ( that is how rostov and rubin play ) , so he is the best fit.
          Gol gofti. Sardaar neshoon daade ke behtarin baazikone khate hamleye maast.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

If Kaveh's remains consistent, with REGULAR playing time and injury free, it would be malpractice for him not to be invited. I don't care how great the world think Sardar is. CQ has dropped players that were starters, consistent in the past e.g. Khalatbari - and that was right after his scored winning goal against UZB.
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

If Kaveh's remains consistent, with REGULAR playing time and injury free, it would be malpractice for him not to be invited. I don't care how great the world think Sardar is. CQ has dropped players that were starters, consistent in the past e.g. Khalatbari - and that was right after his scored winning goal against UZB.
              invited instead of Ansarifard, Amiri yes, start instead of sardar, not a chance. Sardar is the best forward we have and the best fit for CQ's system. end of story, case closed.

Comment

Video of Goal: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...94166382493697

Comment

Sardar is still our best forward. Stop it by saying he is not. Great thing about Kaveh is that he can play in any offensive role, like Taremi - but he hustles more and defends more. He's a CQ type player.

Comment

Please don't be serious...

Comment

I understand completely what you are trying to say. If you are in form, play consistently well and score goals continuously, it should only be your "right" to be included instead of players who may be out of form and sitting on the bench, no matter if their name is Messi, Ronaldo or Sardar. Having said that, I think Azmoun is one of CQ's favorite players and is hardly replaced. So I don't think it will happen even if Kaveh scores over 20 goals this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        I understand completely what you are trying to say. If you are in form, play consistently well and score goals continuously, it should only be your "right" to be included instead of players who may be out of form and sitting on the bench, no matter if their name is Messi, Ronaldo or Sardar. Having said that, I think Azmoun is one of CQ's favorite players and is hardly replaced. So I don't think it will happen even if Kaveh scores over 20 goals this season.
                        guys be real. Gucci DID score over 20 in holland last season, he was fantastic. Hes gotten TM games as a starter too, and he has been dangerous, which makes sense bc he is a quality player. But when it comes down to it, in all clutch situations, sardar is our guy. I dont give a fuck is he plays for Rubin Kazan or Tom Tomsk or Shahrdarieye Gonbad, he is our most dangerous forward by miles, and our best chance of goals at the WC. The guy was Lazio ( who just beat AC milan 4-1, sitting top or near there in the league ) top transfer target all summer, that is a fact ! it didnt happen for various reasons, probably rubin being too greedy and berdyev possibly telling him to stay another year like original plan, but that doesnt change sardar's quality. He is at that level. Plain and simple. Stop disrespecting him and his consistency for TM just because he didnt make the attractive move we all wanted.

Comment

guys be real. Gucci DID score over 20 in holland last season, he was fantastic. Hes gotten TM games as a starter too, and he has been dangerous, which makes sense bc he is a quality player. But when it comes down to it, in all clutch situations, sardar is our guy. I dont give a fuck is he plays for Rubin Kazan or Tom Tomsk or Shahrdarieye Gonbad, he is our most dangerous forward by miles, and our best chance of goals at the WC. The guy was Lazio ( who just beat AC milan 4-1, sitting top or near there in the league ) top transfer target all summer, that is a fact ! it didnt happen for various reasons, probably rubin being too greedy and berdyev possibly telling him to stay another year like original plan, but that doesnt change sardar's quality. He is at that level. Plain and simple. Stop disrespecting him and his consistency for TM just because he didnt make the attractive move we all wanted.
                          Come down from emotionally taking everything over the top. Nobody is disrespecting anybody here. Everyone is stating their opinions.

Gucci got to start in TM only when Sardar wasn't eligible to play. That's a fact! This is not about what team Azmoun should or shouldn't have gone to. This is about the logical fact that if you are in form, you should play ahead of a player who is not in form. No matter if you were gonna be bought by Barcelona, Real Madrid or Lazio. Period!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Come down from emotionally taking everything over the top. Nobody is disrespecting anybody here. Everyone is stating their opinions.

Gucci got to start in TM only when Sardar wasn't eligible to play. That's a fact! This is not about what team Azmoun should or shouldn't have gone to. This is about the logical fact that if you are in form, you should play ahead of a player who is not in form. No matter if you were gonna be bought by Barcelona, Real Madrid or Lazio. Period!
                            exactly. sardar is in great form for TM, and hence he should start. and gucci did start against china when sardar was eligible.

Comment

specially defence wise Belgium is better. also in Europe belgian teams are better. Not last yr though. Anyway they are kinda equal leagues.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                              CITY

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

I think Belgian league has been improving while eredivisie has been declining. Currently I see Belgian league as better, with a reasonable amount of difference.

I'm glad that rezaei is having a nice transition to Europe.

We all know CQ loves players with a high work rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X