No announcement yet.

Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm from Belgium and here he's already respected since his match against Zulte ! I was at the university Library saturday and some friends asked me why Reza (who had a shitty time in Standard) plays for the national team and not Rezaei ahaha ! If Kaveh continue to work like this, he will have a call up really soon

Comment

So if i remember correctly, i said he was going to become the next ali daei and payam sadeghian would be the next ali karimi. seems like i might have 50% right on this one

Comment

Originally posted by jaipasdenommec View Post
        I'm from Belgium and here he's already respected since his match against Zulte ! I was at the university Library saturday and some friends asked me why Reza (who had a shitty time in Standard) plays for the national team and not Rezaei ahaha ! If Kaveh continue to work like this, he will have a call up really soon
        Welcome to the nr 1 hangout for fans of Iranian Football ; )
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He is our most complete forward, the guy press for 90 minutes and has amazing stamina, he may scores less goals but does lots of little things which make him a valuable, no wonder he managed to adjust himself pretty fast, i wasn't expecting it that early honestly, i rate him better than Amiri as even as winger but that is something else and CQ like Amiri anyway!
          Carlos has no attachment to any player. Kaveh will replace Amiri. I use to primarily look at IPL scores because of Kaveh. People
          Might not this but at age 16,17 and perhaps 18 - Kaveh was even a better player than Azmoun at those ages. He was that good but didn't make move to Europe when he was hot. He stagnated and ai am glad that he made moves sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Carlos has no attachment to any player. Kaveh will replace Amiri. I use to primarily look at IPL scores because of Kaveh. People
            Might not this but at age 16,17 and perhaps 18 - Kaveh was even a better player than Azmoun at those ages. He was that good but didn't make move to Europe when he was hot. He stagnated and ai am glad that he made moves sooner than later.
            If I am not mistaken Kaveh is a striker and Amiri is a LW.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              If I am not mistaken Kaveh is a striker and Amiri is a LW.
              If you watch his games at Chaleroi, he presses a lot and can actually play as a winger as well.

Comment

He plays as a striker in a 4-4-2 with Charleroi. Didn't play as a winger since his Saipa days which even then he did so rarely

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/413330/گفتگو-با...-با-ورجم

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Of course, Kaveh was goal scoring machine at youth level, very promising, his progress stopped at some point otherwise he could have been one of our most valuable players,he has wasted few years of his career in IPL. He should have made a type of Belgian league move at 19 or 20 not 25, but still much better than staying in IPL.

Comment

Kaveh is a great player and WILL definitely get his chance in TM soon. CQ's got it under control trust me, we just need to be patient.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

CQ has a close eye on Kaveh. More than anything, CQ values hustling - and pushing yourself. This is what Kaveh is doing, after a few years of not living up to his potential, he is now challenging himself and we will see the benefits soon. He may be an X-factor for WC2018 (and if Taremi becomes persona non grata because of his behaviour, we will have a ready replacement)

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

There he confirms what I said essentially he plays as a striker, but since it's a 4-4-2 he drifts out wide sometimes which makes it seem like he plays on the wing.

Of course It's possible that CQ plays him as LW like Taremi. Although personally I would prefer to keep natural LWs like Amiri and bring Kaveh instead of one striker

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            Kaveh is a great player and WILL definitely get his chance in TM soon. CQ's got it under control trust me, we just need to be patient.
                            No doubt he will be in our WC squad, theres still more or less a year to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Of course, Kaveh was goal scoring machine at youth level, very promising, his progress stopped at some point otherwise he could have been one of our most valuable players,he has wasted few years of his career in IPL. He should have made a type of Belgian league move at 19 or 20 not 25, but still much better than staying in IPL.
                              It's a bit weird that his best European offer in last year's transfer window (of those reported) was from Admira Wacker (an average Austrian team) and now he ended up in a decent Belgian team after having similar stats in Esteghlal as in Zob Ahan. Although their CEO is Iranian, which makes it easier as well.

Kaveh was smart though, he signed a 1 year contract with Esteghlal with an annual salary of about 400.000 USD. Perspolis offered him a 2 year contract with half of the salary.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                It's a bit weird that his best European offer in last year's transfer window (of those reported) was from Admira Wacker (an average Austrian team) and now he ended up in a decent Belgian team after having similar stats in Esteghlal as in Zob Ahan. Although their CEO is Iranian, which makes it easier as well.

Kaveh was smart though, he signed a 1 year contract with Esteghlal with an annual salary of about 400.000 USD. Perspolis offered him a 2 year contract with half of the salary.
                                I agree with you, i guess playing for Esteghlal made the move to a better league and team easier, don't forget he was also quite good during ACL for the blues.

Comment

Working...
                                X