Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i agree
    Kaveh seemed to be mostly operating up the LW and then creeping inside the box for service today..! besides even Ansarifard and Taremi have been used in CQ's system as Winger/ 2ndary strikers ..!
    the key is high workrate, stamina and defensive pressing & tracking back, kaveh was checking all those marks in today's game.!
    Those are actually his typical strengths, I hope the list is not already decided because he 100% should be included.

Comment

Comment

Made it look easy! Kaveh what a game!!!!

Comment

woow. Hope to see more Iranians playing in EU. Kaveh scored two goals today. Congrats to him and us as fans to. Remember a few years ago all we had was Masoud and Neko in EU, now we got a bunch of players. Keep it up!!!

Comment

Hahaha, his coach with the best celebration dance ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Hahaha, his coach with the best celebration dance ever...
              That was straight CQ fist punch
              Great win
              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Wow very happy to hear he is performing, so proud of him!
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Kaveri Rezaei making Leauge Bartar look better than Belgian Pro League.

Comment

That moment when you realize CQ calls up a clubless Dejagah who has been shitting around ever since he left Europe over probably Rezaei who is shining for Charleroi

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      That moment when you realize CQ calls up a clubless Dejagah who has been shitting around ever since he left Europe over probably Rezaei who is shining for Charleroi
                      I honestly dont think thats true. Dejagah will announce a club soon and im sure it will be better than charleroi. The thing is, im sure he isnt many teams first choice, but towards the end of window, when inevitably some teams miss out on their top targets, they will go to dejagah as an alternative. And kaveh with all due respect only got his first start two weeks ago. Its not a big deal if he stays training with charleroi and settling in instead of getting distracted with TM. He will be in fine form for next friendlies

Comment

Kaveh will be called up for russia friendly if he keeps this up

Comment

You realize you're comparing a forward to a midfielder right?
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They say Azmoun is injured so he may be called. About Dejagah I think CQ, Gucci and Dejagah are friends and support each other. He tries to prepare him.

Comment

From 2008 post

خودت را چطور معرفي مي كني؟

كاوه رضايي، 16 سالم است و عضو باشگاه فولاد خوزستان هستم. اهل شهرستان گيلان غرب استان كرمانشاه و در سال سوم دبيرستان رشته رياضي فيزيك درس مي خوانم

سقف آرزوهاي فوتبالت كجاست؟

دوست دارم روزي به تيم ملي بزرگسالان برسم و افتخار آفريني كنم ، بعد هم در ليگ هاي كشورهاي اروپايي براي تيمي مثل رئال مادريد اسپانيا و يا آرسنال انگليس بازي كنم.

Comment

very good start by him. this will give him confidence
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X