No announcement yet.

TM Players Leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really depends on how we do in the WC. If we have a strong WC performance and there is truly a sense that we can win the Asia Cup 6 months after, I really think all the players will want to stay and have a chance at our first real title in ages.

Masoud and Seyed Jalal winning an AC would be the cherry on top for great players with great careers.

I don't even like thinking about this, I can't imagine TM without these guys lol.

Comment

Team-e Melli should have a few old players for their experiences and leadership.

Let players and coaches decide when to retire similar to Nekonam.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I'm already sad that there will be no more hosseini, teymourian, montazeri and shojaei in the near future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          I actually think many of them will try to extend another year for a chance to win the Asian Cup.
          I was about to write that. I guess Masoud and Shojaei will retire after AC2019.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            I'm already sad that there will be no more hosseini, teymourian, montazeri and shojaei in the near future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Masoud, Ando, and Jalal are the only remaining players from 2006-2007 when I really really started getting into TM. Ando is already being phased out, this is sort of bitter sweet.

The great thing is they may be getting old in footballing terms, but in life they are still young ass guys (early - mind thirties). Hope they enjoy everything after retirement.

But let's worry about that after WC + AC!

Comment

I think with the introduction of Pouraliganji (and combo with Montazeri), Hosseini will be on his way out. Just like Ezatolahi replaced Ando (who I miss a lot). I think masoud however will continue, same with Ashkan (he will continue to be captain).
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I'll say this, don't be surprised even if someone like Dejagah is crossed off from TM for the WC if he performs poorly this upcoming season

Comment

^yup
                  CQ is ruthless when it comes to shitt like that..! he'd only take along those who fit his desired tactical plans and in peak form..!
                  but then again he did take along an already pooped-out Beikzadeh to brazil..... leaving behind offensive gems like AK8/Azmoun..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    ^yup
                    CQ is ruthless when it comes to shitt like that..! he'd only take along those who fit his desired tactical plans and in peak form..!
                    but then again he did take along an already pooped-out Beikzadeh to brazil..... leaving behind offensive gems like AK8/Azmoun..?
                    Don't forget Alenemeh either. I really hope he doesn't leave behind any good players for washed up bums

Comment

Working...
                    X