No announcement yet.

POST-MATCH Discussion | Iran - Uzbekistan | 6/12/2017 - WCQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. I have never been this calm in my life watching a TM game. But Taremi's goal. Holy beagles I was so happy I seriously lost my voice, and was about to rip out my shambol b.c of pure happiness (so much freaking energy and excitement didn't know where to place it).

2. All the players that played today excite me even Amiri. Seriously, the passion, talent, gheyrat, love and discipline was oozing out in todays game. And side note Ali Karimi only has played 3 games for TM and this guy is a beast.

3. Why the heck round 16? I truly believe if this continues the world is in for a big surprise this world cup. I will go as far as saying we might end up in Semi-Finals.
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Great game, as usual we could have scored more goals to put the game to sleep earlier. But the players played hard, and bar a few mistakes here and there were brilliant. Azmoun and Mohammadi were my standout performers for the day, but special mention to Ali Karimi for showing up and bringing calmness and stability to the midfield.

All the way from Japan, I congratulate my hamvatans for this glorious win, and may CQ have even more success with this fantastic team. Zendebad Iran!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

I am so happy right now.

Comment

To say I cried a lot is an understatement. That was an amazing gift given to us by our hard working, ba gheyrat players. dameshoon garm, I am still too thrilled to calm down
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I love everything about this team, from the players to each and one of the staff members under the amazing leadership of CQ. As many of you have already mentioned, I have never in my life as a TM fan been to optimistic and calm when we have games. I wish nothing but the best for all our young players and hope to see more of them out in Europe so that they can show what Iranian players are capable of.
            So many things about this team had been amazing during these qualifiers and so many things stand out and deserve to be mentioned but I would like to seriously thank for CQ for everything and hope that he stays with us for a very long time and out of the players, the one that impresses me the most is without a doubt our amazing, Milad Mohammadi. Damn, that kid is good!
            maa bachehaaye iroonim
            hamishe irooni mimoonim
            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
              Iran's 4th qualification to a World Cup!
              -DAMN I forgot 2006
              thats what i thought originally when i saw him with the number 4 jersey after the match..!
              but just found out CQ was one of only 2 coaches?? to be coaching @ WC for the 4th times ..!

ps
              hala ageh asaabesho khoord nakonan o ghar nakone bere..!!

Comment

Davari and Beitashour both posted congratulations to Iran on their twitter

Comment

What a fantastic result!! Not conceding a single goal and not a single loss. Even in future we will look back at this year with a lot of wow.

Really optimistic about this team. They all deserve to play in top European leagues. A decent group and with confidence we should surely make it to round of 16!

Comment

Originally posted by qwert6 View Post
                    That was indeed a very nice clip and timely too... kheili chasbeed and thanks for sharing

Comment

Unexpectedly good highlights with commentary of the match on ESPNfc
                      http://www.espnfc.com.au/world-cup-q...orld-cup-berth

Comment

Btw guys,

A draw against Korea will guarantee us first place next game (assuming Korea will win their upcoming game). If we don't win or draw that game, a win against Syria will also confirm first place.

Comment

Do you guys remember when Dejagah and Gucci joined TM and all our hopes were pinned on them? So much that when Dejagah got injured for the last 3 games people panicked? And now...we have several players for those positions - this team surely went a long way to improve like that. We didn’t even use a top fit Dejagah for the Qualifiers, and Gucci came in as a sub. several times - what an increase of quality created by CQ, who didn’t desperately stick on his star players and instead went on to bring in younger players - building up a whole new generation!
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

https://youtu.be/gKPy06riTnQ
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Helloo Guys... I was at the Stadium and a dream come true, to be the first time at azadi! It was amazing guys. Unfortunately the Stadium was Not full but anyway, i enjoyed every second
                              I was also in the streets for to celebrate.. I have a Lot of Videos from the celebrations , also from the streets.
                              I will share the Videos with you

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                                Helloo Guys... I was at the Stadium and a dream come true, to be the first time at azadi! It was amazing guys. Unfortunately the Stadium was Not full but anyway, i enjoyed every second
                                I was also in the streets for to celebrate.. I have a Lot of Videos from the celebrations , also from the streets.
                                I will share the Videos with you
                                Thanks for sharing!!

And i envy you that you could be their ; )
                                great moments to cherish
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X