Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Montenegro - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (04.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Does anyone know if Montenegro is playing with their main squad ????
    Seems so, Jovetic and Savic are playing soo...

Comment

The major weakness from our part, was that our defensive midfielders gave too much space in the middle of the field. That put our defense under a lot of pressure, and due to two mistakes (Ashkan giveaway, and Beiro's weak tap, instead of punching it out) they got a deserved goal from about 20 minutes of non-stop attacking. We were playing into their game, and they were winning. After we got scored on, we dominated possession, and played more calmly, almost getting a second goal (Azmoun hit the post).

Our attack seemed a bit predictable for most of the half. I would like to see some changes on the left side of our team. Maybe bring Mohammadi as a LM, or take out Ansarifard for Jahanbakhsh/ Taremi. We are coming purely from the right side. Maybe we could also move Jahanbakhsh into CAM/CF instead of Dejagah soon (he will for sure be too tired to continue).

Ideal second half lineup

---------------------Beiranvand-----------------------
      -Rezaien-----Montazeri----Pouraliganji---Aghaei-
      -------------Ezatolahi------Karimi-------------------
      ----Torabi--------Jahanbaksh------------Taremi--
      ----------------------Azmoun-----------------------
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

1:1 Half time

This is the first real test we had in months.
        Montenegro is a good team. I'm not surprised they are doing well in their qualification run. Very in sync with technically gifted players, but the players are not that mighty either.

-Our left side seemed liable. I guess due to Aghaei. He is not bad but he doesnt quite cut it for international top level. But good we tested him in a competitive environment to find that out. Good thing we have Mohammadi.

-In the minutes that led to the equalizer we seemed very off. Our defensive midfield was not so present.Probably due to Hajisafi's injury. With Ali Karimi we got physical presence there again, and it got better instantly.

-Beiranvand had one bad scene (he always has at least one per game) and was off from there. He lost his spirit, was our main liability and at fault for the goal.

It will now be interesting to see what adjustments CQ makes. He should be able to close our gaps and have us dominate again. We should be winning this. We are definitely stronger than them.

Comment

You can defenetly see that Dejagah is not even 45 min match fit yet !!!!!!

Comment

We sat back too deep after scoring & completely gave away MF
            They exerted a lot of hustle n effort for the equalizer & totally dominated possession for 15 min after the opener but ran outa steam towards the end of half.
            I think we will fair better than them in 2nd half with a couple adjustments & subs ..!

Are we playing their first choice team !?

Comment

i expect iran to keep the possesion more in the 2nd half, with some substitutions i think we will have more of an attacking finesse. hajsafi out due to a little injury and i think ali karimi coming in was positive. the boys need to keep the ball rolling at higher speed. and exactly this is why Queiroz is insisting on having standard pitches so they can speed up their game with a good even field and not having the ball bounce the whole time.
              beiranvand was great, unfortunate goal but came off from an mistake which definately will be fixed by Dan Gaspar. Torabi did a great job but i have a feeling he's not completely keeping up the speed of the game. karim is trying hard, if im not mistaking is that saeid aghaei as left back? he's making too many fouls in area's we used to make them before and would get scored on.

also obviously dejagah is taking it easy especially since him getting injured again will be he'll be done for a lot longer time.

Comment

Our defense is stable when they are focused. Right now there's been several instances where the DM's push up too high, lose the ball, and fall victim to the speed of montenegro. Ramin has been pushing up that right side a bit too much as well and has been caught out of position. We really are missing milmo as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Actually ali karimi did more with his first two minutes in than Hajsafi had done in the previous 35.
                  HajSafi is the most overrated and over used current TM player..!!! he drags ass more often than not in TM and againt quality opponents his weak caliber as a player becomes quiet evident..!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    You can defenetly see that Dejagah is not even 45 min match fit yet !!!!!!
                    true but playing him is good, he need match games, but i agree he is not match fot for 90 min

Comment

you guys think carlos wanted the team to sit back and feel some pressure? maybe that was part of the tactics. this is a friendly so result doesn't matter, it's the experience and learning that matters. He has given aghaei and karimi a chance. no JB no MiMo, no taremi. torabi has played well. beiro did well except the one poor clearance. our DM is weak. we miss ando, omid to complement ezatollahi. karim, azmoun played well so far as well. offensively we have been very good. defensively rezaeian and aghaei aren't cutting it. rezaeian usually is solid and great going forward. This has been a great friendly so far. I am glad we got one decent friendly finally.

Comment

Hopefully we see Taremi in the 2nd half

Comment

With the constant pressure, and our DM's falling behind, I realized how much we miss Ando (when he is fit). This is the perfect game for Ando to be playing. We need constant pressure in the middle, and someone that does not stop running. Ezatolahi is there for strength and size, but his support needs to be someone like Ando,.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Gucci and MiMo are coming in

Comment

Gucci in

Comment

gucci aka mr clutch is on now, time to score

Comment

Working...
                                X