Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Montenegro - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (04.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah looks very rusty, Beiro had some good saves but that clearance was just silly. Karimi in.

Comment

Fk Hajsafi injured subbed out for Ali Karimi

Comment

Good friendly.

Comment

I feel like we are making ghools for ourselves out of Montenegro.

We have played better teams in WC and yet we look 10 times weaker defensively against this team.

Comment

According to wiki, Ljubiša Tumbaković head coach of Montenegro national football team was the coach of Steel Azin in 2010.

Comment

dejagah hajsafi not good so far. Ezatolahi has actually been very good and our mf capable of retaining possession and switching play consistently. Now hajsafi is injured (quadricep injury) and ali karimi is in. Aghaei is weak so far on the left at blocking crosses, and ansarifard is actually playing LW and not helping him enough.

Comment

Our DM s are nonexistent

Comment

We're gonna be slow as fck with Ezzatollahi and Karimi in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                    I feel like we are making ghools for ourselves out of Montenegro.

We have played better teams in WC and yet we look 10 times weaker defensively against this team.
                    You have to consider first, that usually in a WC you have a longer prep. time and you can focus much more, you have a bigger motivation.
                    But I think the biggest advantage is they're playing at home, to be honest without Savic and Jovetic they wouldn't be better than us, it's obv. we don't have players like Jovetic or Savyboy

Comment

I guess we now understand why Milmo is so important in this team.
                      'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

We need Milad Mohammadi and Jahanbakhsh...

Comment

Actually ali karimi did more with his first two minutes in than Hajsafi had done in the previous 35.

Comment

Goal of Azmoun:

Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Fck so unlucky.. Torabi hits the post with a header

Comment

Goal post!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X