TM squad announced for Montenegro / Uzbekistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i wonder if Rafie gonna be called up after PP done with ACL..?
    I REALLY DONT GET WHY RAFIE IS NOT BEING CALLED UP. He is such a good player. I pick him over Taremi for TM.

Comment

well, surprisingly they havent done that shabbily this time around

scoring 10 goals in 5 games and beating the Danes at their home is pretty decent for a traditional minnow
      I'm only hoping their full team is used and they take it seriously to test our lads

Comment

Denmark, Romania, and Poland are quality nations.

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
          It was one of the best seasons of his career IMO
          says someone who most probably didnt know he existed while at Foolad!
          His best was during his Foolad days, especially after Rahmani was taken away. His form at Traktor or even PP still hasnt matched up to what he was at Foolad

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            says someone who most probably didnt know he existed while at Foolad!
            His best was during his Foolad days, especially after Rahmani was taken away. His form at Traktor or even PP still hasnt matched up to what he was at Foolad
            I said "one of the best seasons" not the best one
            BTW I'm agree with you... He did pretty well before his sarbazi problems but i can see he'll back to his good form and nutmegging opponents

PSYCHOPATH
            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Don't you guys think it is time to call Ando back to NT? Ando seems match ready to me.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Don't you guys think it is time to call Ando back to NT? Ando seems match ready to me.
                Judging by the Hazfi final, yes, he seems in form. He also seems to have lost a few pounds since last time I saw him in TM.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

TM squad announced for Montenegro Friendly

Ando has improved in the last game but he's basically a weaker version of Ebrahimi these days.

If he was invited he would be a 3rd choice behind Omid and Saeid at best, so we're better off calling up younger players for the future. We've done very well without him too so I doubt that we will be seeing him in TM again regardless of form, similar to Heydari or Khalatbari

Comment

I prefer he calls Nourafkan(not now but eventually after u-20 WC), than guys like Ando, even if Nourafkan doesn't get any playing time, the single fact of just being with the team is a big plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      I prefer he calls Nourafkan(not now but eventually after u-20 WC), than guys like Ando, even if Nourafkan doesn't get any playing time, the single fact of just being with the team is a big plus.
                      Dadash, please clean your inbox.

Comment

I still think ando has a lot to offer if he is back in good shape.

His corners are golden and we haven't had a single good corner kick when he doesn't play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I would call up Teymourian for the fact alone that most of his corners turn into goals and against big teams in the World Cup it can be our secret weapon.

Jahanbakhsh his corners are terrible taken.

Comment

Yeah Ando's corners are amazing. I honestly don't understand how a player of Jahanbakhsh's caliber can be so terrible at corner kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              Yeah Ando's corners are amazing. I honestly don't understand how a player of Jahanbakhsh's caliber can be so terrible at corner kicks.
                              Lol! I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but whenever Jahanbakhsh takes a corner, he tries to use the knuckle ball technique with his weird CR7 type run up. It just isn't a technique made for corners. Just wrap your foot around the ball and whip it in.

Comment

tbh, i really miss Ando @ TM..!! woulda love to see him wearing the captain armband a bit longer..!
                                but i havent seen him play for anyone for quiet some time now and not sure what shape he is in..?
                                All i know when in peak fitness, regardless of his age, he is a Must have for CQ's TM..! he adds so much to our game...!
                                I think if Carlos throws back @ him a lil invite to a not-so-important friendly, then he would see that as an window of opportunity to make a historic possible 3 WC appearances and he will then do his outmost to get into his usual BeastMode..!
                                besides in our system of play we are Still highly reliant on Set-Piece Scoring, and TM has been dreadful on that front of late. Ando can really deliver on set-piece deliveries and his energetic, mad-dog, defensive pressing would really open the MF up for Saeed or Omid to perform far more effectively than theyve been of late.

Comment

Working...
                                X