No announcement yet.

FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup Bahamas 2017 - Starts Thursday April 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Tenacity , perseverance and most of ALL GHEYRAT!!!

Comment

FANTASTIC. Proud of the boys.
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Tahiti was trounced by Brazil 6-0 in the gold medal match. Iran could have played in the final by being more tactical and alert in the semi stage.
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

never thought they would beat Italy for the 3rd place ; magnificent job!!
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Very proud of our boys!! Well done Iran!!
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I was in Bahamas for these games with some friends and got a chance to meet and get to know some of the players. I can tell you that these guys are very humble and truly play for the shirt. We got to know few of them well as we spent some time with them there and they all wanted to do well and get the attention of the federation and the IRIB which they truly deserve. I hope with finishing third in the world these boys get a bigger budget and beach soccer progresses even further in Iran.
              One thing that was good to hear from most of the players was that the 12 team league in Iran is pretty decent and the games are played at a relatively high level, which can explain the progress TM has made in recent years. Also, they were all thankful to their Brazilian coach who is no longer the head coach but had a big impact on their progress as players and as a team.

This team deserved every award that they received.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                I was in Bahamas for these games with some friends and got a chance to meet and get to know some of the players. I can tell you that these guys are very humble and truly play for the shirt. We got to know few of them well as we spent some time with them there and they all wanted to do well and get the attention of the federation and the IRIB which they truly deserve. I hope with finishing third in the world these boys get a bigger budget and beach soccer progresses even further in Iran.
                One thing that was good to hear from most of the players was that the 12 team league in Iran is pretty decent and the games are played at a relatively high level, which can explain the progress TM has made in recent years. Also, they were all thankful to their Brazilian coach who is no longer the head coach but had a big impact on their progress as players and as a team.

This team deserved every award that they received.
                It seems we have one of the best domestic league in Beach Soccer, Futsal, Volleyball. Hopefully, football, basketball and handball will follow the trend

Comment

^yes, it appears so from what the players were saying. I did not know our league is one of the best in the world.
                  Another interesting fact that I noticed is that the players from most of the better teams are very friendly with each other and know each other well. They always greeted each other in the lobby of their hotel and would hug and even know each other by name, even after a loss or a tense game. Iranians and the Italians in particular know each other very well and our good friends outside of the field. That is something that impressed me a lot. Of course these guys play the top teams couple of times a year whether in friendlies or tournaments.
                  The next major tournament will be the intercontinental in Dubai btw which is later this year and the domestic league starts in a few weeks.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Working...
                  X