No announcement yet.

2018 AFC U-16 Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As always, our teams who are NOT coached by CQ need a wake up call and this was it!!! hopefully the next game we will win BIG!!! Chamanian needs to do some psyche work on the team....

Comment

In both goals, I saw 2-3 more offensive players in the box than defenders,Midfielders gave up too fast. Not impressed with #6, #8.

Comment

Can someone explain to me how the fuck we can lose Indonesia 0-2?! Am I missing something or are we that shit?

Comment

iranian youth teams are very bad....this is how it is.......
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

The same coach took a group of players to WC Quarterfinal, smashing youth giants like Germany, Mexico along the way. These kids are 16 year old, things can happen. Stop overreacting and lets see how they respond and judge once they are out of competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Can someone explain to me how the fuck we can lose Indonesia 0-2?! Am I missing something or are we that shit?
              Indonesia team that played Iran was a very good team and played better than Iran that day.
              They had a good game plan and executed well, they played as a team and run for 90 minutes.
              The harsh climate and defensive game plan by Iran helped Indonesia and they scored early and Iran unable to recover.
              Concern for a counterattack by Indonesia, Iran played with 442 formations without CF. Jafari (LW) + Seyedi(RW) has some success beating their defenders but there was no CF to finish their works because of MF players unable to join the offense. Only late in the first half, Coch Chamanian made the correction by bringing in a CF ( Hajizadeh) for Seyedi, he should have been replaced an MF if we wanted to increase our offense.

because of unfavorite weather condition, Iranian players could not match Indonesian speed and that was a big factor.
              If Indonesia comntinue to play like that they will have a chance to go far in this tournament. We have to wait until tomorrow to see how these two teams perform next.
              I think Iran will recover and will advance.
              Yesterday SK beat Australia by 3 goals and Iraq beat Afghan. When we advanced more likely we will face S Korea ( as it stands now).

Comment

Not sure how far he will make it but this Luqman Hakim is a proper forward. He's so bloody quick, good off the ball and is such a brave player that he has all the quality to make it further than just the Malaysian league. 

5 goals in 2 games so far. 

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                  Not sure how far he will make it but this Luqman Hakim is a proper forward. He's so bloody quick, good off the ball and is such a brave player that he has all the quality to make it further than just the Malaysian league. 
                  5 goals in 2 games so far. 

Not far.
                  They lost today 2:4 to Thailand and their last game is versus Japan. Very unlikely they can beat Japan. Japan beat Thailand 5:2.
                  He had a good game versus Tajikistan.
                  When they lose to Japan on WED he goes home.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Not far.
                    They lost today 2:4 to Thailand and their last game is versus Japan. Very unlikely they can beat Japan. Japan beat Thailand 5:2.
                    He had a good game versus Tajikistan.
                    When they lose to Japan on WED he goes home.
                    Luqman Hakim got sent off for a Nigel de Jong tackle and now he misses the game against Japan. I should also mention that the game was at 2-2 by that point.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      Young Iranian team disorganized? You don't say?
                      Why is it that it seems like a lot of our youth teams suffer from issues with being a team?
                      bcoz unlike TM seniors, nobody cres about lower age categories. Be it in terms of camps, tours, collecting players at the right time, preparations, .. etc.
                      you name it, these poor kids lack it.

they are usually and hastily gathered with very little time or prep, before tourneys. so naturally they hardly resemble a team. More like a collective of inexperienced individuals!!!

Comment

امیر حسین نیکپور ،
                        حسین شاوردی ، محمد امین حزباوی ، امیرحسین عزیزی ، امیر رضا اسلام طلب ،
                        یاسین سلمانی ، علیرضا باویه ، امیر شعبانی ، امیر جعفری ، ابوالفضل علیزاده و حسین حاجی زاده

Nikpour
                        Azizi-Shaverdi-Hazbavi-Alizadeh
                        Salmani- Shabani-Eslamtalab--Bavieh
                        Hajizadeh-Jafari

12:30 IranU16 vs India U16

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-24-2018, 01:06 AM.

Comment

This team sucks!

Comment

Links?

Comment

http://www.telewebion.com/live/varzesh

Comment

This team cannot string two passes together. They have had no real chance on ner since I started watching 15 minutes ago.

All against India ... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X