Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U23 ( 2018 AFC U-23 Championship qualification)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
    CQ will be working closely with Peyrovani to ensure he implements the right tactics per CQs training programs so it's going to be good
    is a good thing, we can achieve two things, 1. iranian coaches learn from cq 2. tm omid can progress well

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

سرمربی تیم امید ایران معرفی شد.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال،مهدی تاج،رییس فدراسیون فوتبال امشب با حضور در برنامه چهارسوی لیگ شبکه خبر اعلام کرد که امیر حسین پیروانی سرمربیگری تیم امید ایران را عهده دار شد.
      وی در این باره عنوان کرد:امروز درباره سرمربی تیم امید با کی روش صحبت کردیم. البته قبلا کمیته فنی هم تصمیمی داشتند. نظر کی روش هم همانند کمیته فنی روی آقای پیروانی مثبت بود.یک مربی بدنساز هم به این مجمموعه اضافه می شود.

Very Bad choice.

At least he won't be with U19 but then again IFF may choose another retard.
      st mark jan, are you sure others who are actually qualified want this job that barely pays, and comes with so much logistical headache ? The showing at the WC was ultimately respectable, and peiravani definitely learned from it. Now with a plan to continue learning the system from CQ, he will improve as a coach, and so will the team. And peiravani is a good guy, and definitely not a crook. He is an honest man, who obviously isnt the most qualified coach, but at least is humble enough to be eager to learn from CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        st mark jan, are you sure others who are actually qualified want this job that barely pays, and comes with so much logistical headache ? The showing at the WC was ultimately respectable, and peiravani definitely learned from it. Now with a plan to continue learning the system from CQ, he will improve as a coach, and so will the team. And peiravani is a good guy, and definitely not a crook. He is an honest man, who obviously isnt the most qualified coach, but at least is humble enough to be eager to learn from CQ.

Dear
        I agree with yo he is a good man but not most qualified coach. He got the job through connection/relationship and because IFF did not want to pay for a good coach.

That is how Urban define it:
        you get what you pay for
        Cheap ass people who refuse to pay for quality and/or experience always end up buying super cheap goods or services below the 'it's too good to be true' mark. Then when said goods break, fall apart, stop working, or they are not happy with the service they were promised, they are genuinely surprised and will bitch to anyone within hearing distance of them that they got 'ripped off'.

Literal meaning: if you buy a cheap product or service, 9 times out of 10 you will be disappointed as it will not live up to your (unrealistic) expectations. Get a clue and start buying quality stuff!

Sucker: "Dude, i got this Rolex Submariner for only $150 bucks off some black dude in the French Quarter. I can't believe my luck! Look at this bad boy, I'm gonna get all the pussy with this watch!"
        Sucker's friend: "Dude, your wrist is turning green... and look at the face of the watch, it's crooked."
        Sucker: "What the---, I think I got beat out of $150. This piece of shit prolly aint worth $5!"
        Sucker's friend: "Well, you know what they say... you get what you pay for. Sucker!!

Comment

اعضای کادر فنی و سرپرستی تیم امید ایران معرفی شدند

اعضای کادرفنی و سرپرست تیم ملی فوتبال امید ایران از سوی امیرحسین پیروانی معرفی شدند.
          به گزارش "ورزش سه" و به نقل از سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، اسامی کادر فنی و سرپرستی تیم امید ایران برای حضور در رقابت های انتخابی قهرمانی زیر 23 سال آسیا اعلام شد.
          بر این اساس،پس از انتصاب امیر حسین پیروانی به عنوان سرمربی تیم امید،وی اسامی کادر فنی خود را اعلام کرد.
          بدین ترتیب کوروش برمک،غلامرضا باغ آبادی،سعید عزیزیان(مربی دروازه بان ها) و جعفر هوشمند(مربی بدنساز)به عنوان همکاران پیروانی در کادر فنی تیم امید معرفی شدند.
          همچنین سرهنگ حسین اخوت هم سرپرست تیم امید خواهد بود.

Comment

CQ has personally given his blessing to IFF for Peyrovani to coach the team and will be overlooking all aspects of training and tactics... so its great news IMO!!! CQ is now the Head Head coach of ALL team from U-17 to senior team ...

Comment

As long as its not Vingada, then i'm happy

Comment

Koroush Barmak... hadn't heard his name in almost 17 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Koroush Barmak... hadn't heard his name in almost 17 years!
                  Barmak ( coach ), Hooshmand ( physical trainer ) were with Peyrovani during U19 time. Azizi ( GK trainer) is new with this group. Azizi was GK coach of U23 during Khakpour time. Sarhang Okhovat was with that U23 too,
                  Baghabadi was with tractor and Foulad as an assist.( i have met them all nothing personal but they are mediocre at the best)
                  All of them including Peyrovani were at best assists....

Good luck to them but I have said enough about how I feel about them.
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 06-20-2017, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Hosseini & Amini GK / Sarlak & Gholizadeh MF , Moharami D are only additional players to the previous list of U19. There are so many U21-U22 players deserve to be invited.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال،امیر حسین پیروانی،سرمربی تیم امید ایران، اسامی 26 بازیکن را برای حضور در اردوی آماده سازی این تیم که از ششم تیر ماه سال جاری و به مدت 4 روز برگزار می شود اعلام کرد.
                    بر این اساس،فهرست بازیکنان دعوت شده به اردوی تیم امید ایران به شرح ذیل است:
                    1_نیما میرزازاد_ملوان بندرانزلی
                    2_شهاب عادلی_نفت تهران
                    3_مهدی محمدیان_تراکتورسازی تبریز
                    4_مهدی امینی_سپاهان اصفهان
                    5_مهران درخشان مهر_ذوب آهن اصفهان
                    6_علی شجاعی_سایپا
                    7_نیما طاهری_ذوب آهن اصفهان
                    8_عارف آقاسی_تراکتورسازی تبریز
                    9_سینا خادم پور_نفت تهران
                    10_سید مجید حسینی_استقلال تهران
                    11_علی شهسواری پور_گل گهر سیرجان
                    12_حسین ساکی_صنعت نفت آبادان
                    13_صادق محرمی_پرسپولیس
                    14_سید ابوالفضل رزاقپور_نساجی مازندران
                    15_علی قلی زاده_سایپا
                    16_امید نورافکن_استقلال تهران
                    17_علی طاهران_تراکتورسازی تبریز
                    18_محمد سلطانی مهر_سایپا
                    19_نیما مختاری_گسترش فولاد
                    20_میلادسرلک_سپاهان اصفهان
                    21_محمد مهدی مهدی خانی_پدیده مشهد
                    22_محمد آقاجانپور_پدیده مشهد
                    23_مجتبی نجاریان_فولاد خوزستان
                    24_رضا شکاری_روستوف روسیه
                    25_مهدی قائدی_استقلال تهران
                    26_امیر روستایی_پیکان تهران

Comment

Aref Gholami U19 not in this list .!

Comment

U23 could be an interesting team, but personally I don't think they will go anywhere even with the talent on board.

Something like:

Gholami could be tried at CB again I think, nobody except Taheri at time was impressive in that position. Also where is Reza Jafari? We need to include players like Amir Hossein Karimi, Haghdoost, Reza Asadi, Zakipour, Mahan Rahmani for sure.

We visibly severely lack in good upcoming strikers, except Reza Jafari nobody is coming through

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

سرمربی تیم امید ایران معرفی شد.

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                          به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Why not Reza Mirzaie?

Comment

If true:
                              Jafari and Gholami are not in the list because they had questioned peyrovani's tactics.

و بازیکنی که در لیست پیروانی قرار نگرفتند

عارف غلامی و رضا جعفری بازیکن های تیم های سپاهان و سایپا به دلیل برخی موضع گیری هایشان به اردوی تیم ملی امید دعوت نشدند.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، عارف غلامی فصل گذشته با سابقه حضور در لیگ برتر و تیم سپاهان به عنوان مهره ای با تجربه راهی جام جهانی جوانان شد که البته تیم ملی به رهبری امیرحسین پیروانی به رتبه ی چهارم دست یافت تا خیلی زود از مسابقات حذف شود.

در پایان این تورنمنت عارف غلامی در مصاحبه ای به ضعف تاکتیکی تیم ملی جوانان اشاره کرده بود؛ موضوعی که اسباب دلخوری امیرحسین پیروانی شد و پیروانی با کنایه به رفتار غلامی و همینطور رضا جعفری اشاره کرد. پیروانی همچنین معتقد بود که جوانانی در سن عارف غلامی و رضا جعفری نباید در مورد مسائل مالی صحبت کنند.

سرمربی تیم ملی امید در اولین مصاحبه خود پس از بازگشت از جام جهانی کره جنوبی لب به انتقاد از ۲ بازیکن ملی پوش گشود و به کنایه از عارف غلامی و رضا جعفری تشکر کرد که حرمت بزرگترها را حفظ کردند و حق شاگردی را به جای آوردند!
                              امیرحسین پیروانی در شرایطی عارف غلامی و رضا جعفری را برای اردوی جدید تیم ملی دعوت نکرد که اکثریت قریب به اتفاق بازیکنان حاضر در جام جهانی جوانان به اردوی تیم ملی امید که هدایت آن به تازگی بر عهده امیرحسین پیروانی گذاشته شده، دعوت شدند.

Comment

cq has advised peiravani to use younger players I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X