Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2016/2017 | Week 25 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persian Gulf League - 2016/2017 | Week 25 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Friday, March 31st 2017

Padideh 1-0 Saba Qom
    Naft Tehran 1-1 Siah Jamegan
    Peykan 3-1 Machine Sazi
    Esteghlal Khuzestan 1-1 Zob Ahan

Saturday, April 1st 2017

16:30 | Sanat Naft - Perspolis
    17:00 | Sepahan - Saipa
    17:30 | Tractor Sazi - Gostaresh Foolad
    18:50 | Esteghlal - Foolad

Godwin Mensha scored another two goals at Peykan's 3-1 victory. He's at 12 goals and one goal behind Taremi and Ansari.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Godwin Mensha scored another two goals at Peykan's 3-1 victory. He's at 12 goals and one goal behind Taremi and Ansari.
      Underrated player, not sure why he doesn’t get the attention he deserves. He is the engine, soul and heart of Peykan from what I have seen - if he stays in PGL & continues like that he will be remembered as one of the best foreigners for sure!
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Godwin Mensha is the 2nd coming of Ibrahima Toure and Aloys Nong

Comment

Persepolis popularity in Abadan in so call SS fan base province.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/136116

Comment

Anyone knows how many PGPL games were broadcasted in HD this season?

Btw, I watched a few minutes of Sep Saipa and even though Naghshejahan is a fairly ugly and outdated stadium in term of design, the pitch looks amazing! Arguably even better than the one in Azadi but lets hope they take care of it so it remains this way.

Comment

inb4 Branko blames CQ for PP's loss today

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                inb4 Branko blames CQ for PP's loss today
                This is all CQ's fault!!! The players are soooo fat right now. CQ forced them to eat chelo kabab. Without CQ Perspolis would be the best team in the world.
                It's so unfair

Comment

#هرچی_برانکو_بگه

Last edited by 04041374; 04-01-2017, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Ali Abdollahzadeh scored winning goal today.
                    He was Perspolis Candidate for their CD few months ago. That transfer did not take place but more likely next season may happen.

From Perspolisnews Jan 11 2017
                    علی عبدالله زاده گزینه جدید پرسپولیس برای دفاع میانی

پرسپولیس نیوز : علی عبدالله زاده مدافع میانی صنعت نفت آبادان گزینه جدید باشگاه پرسپولیس برای به خدمت گرفتن در خط دفاعی است.عبدالله زاده 24 سال دارد و در 14 مسابقه این فصل نفت برای طلایی پوشان به میدان رفته و بیشتر در سمت راست دفاع به بازی گرفته شده است.

مدیران باشگاه نفت به مسئولان پرسپولیس اعلام کرده اند گزینه های مازاد خود برای معاوضه با این بازیکن را معرفی کنید تا سرمربی تیم درباره آن تصمیم گیری کند. باشگاه پرسپولیس یکی دو گزینه به نفت آبادان معرفی کرده و قرار است نفتی ها انتقال آن را بررسی کنند.

Comment

Tractor 1-1 Gostaresh

Tractor couldn't take advantage.

Comment

Esteghlal won 1-0 against Foolad! Esteghlal takes over the 2nd spot from Traktor with this win!
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Perspolis played so poorly and cluelessly that I couldn't believe I was watching Perspolis match. One of the worst games I have seen of them in a couple of years. The entire team played so complacent, and seemed like we were just tacticless, I couldn't figure out what our offensive plan was, long crosses, through passes and penetration from the middle or what not! Terrible game by both team all together, but Perspolis was exceptionally garbage today. Only the last 10 minutes of the match, they came to their senses that they need to score, for they failed and eventually lost!

Esteghlal on the other hand has undoubtedly been the best team of the second half of the season, performing well and winning their games, not to mention topping their ACL group. Mansourian's lifesaver decision was valuing and playing his young talents. Something CQ has employed which has been paying off. Mansourian's role model has been CQ and he sees the results!

Comment

Kranjcar's return was as if a switch was shut on - they suddenly morphed back into sepahan of 3 seasons ago djeparov and mirzaiee played very well
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Kranjcar's return was as if a switch was shut on - they suddenly morphed back into sepahan of 3 seasons ago djeparov and mirzaiee played very well
                              Goes to show how a decent coach can flip things around. It was a crime to have fired him for BS reasons in the first place!

Comment

Working...
                              X