YouTube
    ✔ Channel 1 : https://goo.gl/q3AkV4
    News/Interview/Reviews
    ✔ Channel 2: https://goo.gl/WZnJoO
    Highlights

More:
    Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/persianfootball/
    Telegram: http://www.telegram.me/PersianFootballTV

Stay tuned and follow all recent uploads in the official PersianFootballTV thread - click here

Please vote for our Man of the Match:

Alireza Beiranvand
    Vouria Ghafouri
    Pejman Montazeri
    Morteza Pouraliganji
    Milad Mohammadi
    Omid Ebrahimi
    Saeid Ezatollahi
    Masoud Shojaei
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh
    Mehdi Taremi
    Reza Ghoochannejhad
    Sardar Azmoun
    Ramin Rezaeian
    Vahid Amiri
    Beiranvand
    0%
    Ghafouri
    0%
    Montazeri
    0%
    Pouraliganji
    0%
    Mohammadi
    0%
    Ezatollahi
    0%
    Ebrahimi
    0%
    Shojaei
    0%
    Jahanbakhsh
    0%
    Taremi
    0%
    Ghoochannejhad
    0%
    Azmoun
    0%
    Rezaeian
    0%
    Amiri
    0%
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Re-opening the thread.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Same feelings like Thursday… EXTREMELY HAPPY about the three points – leading the group with 17 points after 7 games is UNREAL!!! But oh boy… our finishing is a disaster.

It is still an improvement compared to a while ago when the boys didn’t even create more than 1-2 serious chances. The good thing is that we actually create a bunch of legit chances now, but the next step is to finish at least 2-3 of them.

Some notes on a small selection of the players:
      Mohammadi: love his speed and commitment – he becomes better from game to game.
      Shojaei: except some mistakes in the second half, he did a great job – his passes are so important!
      Gucci: more active than Sardar against Qatar – suffered under the poor passes of some of our players.
      Jahanbakhsh: not his best game today, but still: definitely our best choice as right-wing and a very high-quality player!
      Taremi: no comment!

Another good thing: playing “Ey Iran” during halftime and after the game
      Congrats on the 3 points, boys.

Comment

10 games now. Seriously, what's the world record consecutive clean sheets for an international side in competitive games? We must be close.

Comment

Great game, Shojaei was great, Taremi again proves all his haters wrong. But here's the thing, he's the type of player that even if he scores a hat-trick, a bicycle kick and cures cancer, people here will still complain about every single move he does, probably because he is not in their Fifa game, and he doesn't play in Europe

Also needs to be mentioned again: think about it, some people wishing for Taremi to get injured, just couple of days ago before the Qatar game.

Based on merit, Sardar should be kept on the bench and Taremi needs to start every game.

And also, great performance from both our side-backs.

Comment

Fantastic game from TM and congrats to all TM fans.

Very tidy midfield, tight defense and great variety in offense... I think this and the S. Korea matches are the best I've seen from TM in the past couple of years.

It would have been nice, and we could've had another goal but at the end of the day the 3 points is all matters and we can officially qualify @ Azadi in the next match - imagine that!!!

Masoud had one of his best matches in a VERY long time and although I though Gucci looked a little out of rhythm in TM (understandable since he hasn't really been a regular) everyone else was excellent...

JB was also a bit deflated from about 15 minutes before the sub and I thought that sub would happen a bit sooner but overall everything was top notch today. Credit to Taremi: although he misses some chances his work rate and positioning is excellent and he's becoming better and better.

Muito Obrigado CQ.

Comment

I can't believe we are going to the World Cup with ease

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                he's the type of player that even if he scores a hat-trick, a bicycle kick and cures cancer, people here will still complain about every single move he does because he is not on their Fifa game, and he doesn't play in Europe
                While i agree some criticisms of his play are a bit overly harsh, it would be down right short-sighted to ignore the countless good chances he wastes. This carries over into his performances for Persepolis as well. I can appreciate his opportunism when it matters but wow has he been sloppy in general.

Comment

Highlights

Comment

If we win against Uzbekistan in June, we are 100% qualified (no matter what happens with any other game, including todays game with Uzb vs. Qatar)!!!!

We will be the first country (second if you include Russia) to qualify for the world cup in the whole world!!!

Comment

Guys, if we win against Uzbekistan I believe we are through!!! And its a home game, we are very close! Thank you to all of our players, what a gift they have given us for the new year.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        While i agree some criticisms of his play are a bit overly harsh, it would be down right short-sighted to ignore the countless good chances he wastes. This carries over into his performances for Persepolis as well. I can appreciate his opportunism when it matters but wow has he been sloppy in general.
                        I have no idea why people are expecting Lewandowski level finish from any of our players. If he finished all 3 of the chances he had, he would be playing for Barca or something. It's a weird one, once the forum turns up on a player, there is no going back Most of the chances are created by his own smart movement and play.

Watch him start the next game, because he does the job according to CQ, but reading PFDC you would think that this guy is literally the worst thing that happened to Iran. Actually you can be sure lots of people are very disappointed that he was the one that scored in both games, since it makes them look dumb afterwards

He may be frustrating to our expert forum analysts, but CQ started him now in 8 games over the last 11 ones, and he scored 2 of the most crucial goals yet in this WCQ round. I don't know, maybe, just maybe he may be doing a good job in the ex-Real Madrid coach's eyes?

Comment

3 recipes for a Team Melli victory:

*Persiangodfather's ''we are the underdogs'' slang,
                          *Taremi's goals,
                          *My match threads.

Have a great day everyone, I'm back to studying.

Comment

classic queiroz formula. defend well (enough) for 90 min and depend on opponent error or great individual effort to score 1 goal. it gets results in qualifying, but it has so far failed to produce results in any tournaments. won't be sad if he leaves after the world cup.

Comment

I'm not sure if you guys noticed, but after ghafouri got injured the defense lost its shape and the Chinese got a couple chances.

Shows why CQ picked ghafouri.

CBs were great.

Mohammadi was good, but not as good as Qatar match, he hoofed the ball a little too much.

Shojaei was fantastic.
                              Ridiculous that none of his beautiful passes or crosses were finished !
                              He was also involved in the goal taremi scored.

Hands down he was our most effective player today.

Ebrahimi was below his usual performance today. But not bad. He usually covers more ground.

Ezatollahi was alright, good defensive duties.

Jahanbakhsh was good in the first 30 minutes or so. But he still rushes way too much. I can't understand why his crosses and passes are so much worse for TM.

Gucci did very well with the half ass chances he was given. Looked a tiny bit out of sync.

Taremi was way better than the Qatar game. He positions himself very well, but his decision making with regards to passing needs some work.

Azmoun had a chance or two but wasn't pressing and I didn't like that.

Amiri was great. What a good energetic player to have on the bench.

Overall a good performance, but finishing needs to seriously improve.

Masoud put so many chances on the plate, we should have scored at least one or two
                              More.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                              X