No announcement yet.

Will CQ stay with TM after 2018 WC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the question is tricky. if we qualify for world cup and get pass the first round, there will be few issue
    1. he will become super expensive, like 4-5 or even more
    2. he will stay IF IFF deliever on its promise of pitch improvement, they have so far deliever on a few issue, like jersey which we got adidas now and the bus, however there are two more issues which are critical ,the trainian pitch which does not look good, even lippi was pissed, and friendlies. we can improve thoese i believe he will stay till 2019 asian cup
    3. can iran compete with european clubs or countries to pay his big salary

i think if iran can improve the infrastructure to a high degree he will stay, the players trust him and he get good money and know iran and asian football however he might want to go back to europe and coach in EPL for example, i will still repsect him
    4. if he leave who will replace him, i dont think IFF have a solution, i am sure with all due respect to iranian coaches non of them can handle the job after him, they will have to bring a big well know coach, which will not be cheap. hence IFF will need to deliberate keeping him is better or not, the fact CQ take us to world cup mean money for iran and exposure, so is better to have stability, if i was IFF i would offer him like 3-4 million and extend his contract till 2021 and a new 1 year if he take us to 2022 world cup, i am just not sure if he want to stay in iran any more, even though he is getting good results

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      the question is tricky. if we qualify for world cup and get pass the first round, there will be few issue
      1. he will become super expensive, like 4-5 or even more
      2. he will stay IF IFF deliever on its promise of pitch improvement, they have so far deliever on a few issue, like jersey which we got adidas now and the bus, however there are two more issues which are critical ,the trainian pitch which does not look good, even lippi was pissed, and friendlies. we can improve thoese i believe he will stay till 2019 asian cup
      3. can iran compete with european clubs or countries to pay his big salary

i think if iran can improve the infrastructure to a high degree he will stay, the players trust him and he get good money and know iran and asian football however he might want to go back to europe and coach in EPL for example, i will still repsect him
      4. if he leave who will replace him, i dont think IFF have a solution, i am sure with all due respect to iranian coaches non of them can handle the job after him, they will have to bring a big well know coach, which will not be cheap. hence IFF will need to deliberate keeping him is better or not, the fact CQ take us to world cup mean money for iran and exposure, so is better to have stability, if i was IFF i would offer him like 3-4 million and extend his contract till 2021 and a new 1 year if he take us to 2022 world cup, i am just not sure if he want to stay in iran any more, even though he is getting good results
      This user is trolling. Just check the link to know why some people are making fun of him.

Comment

I wouldnt want him to stay. We need a fresh attitude and new way of thinking at TM after 7-8 years.
        Besides, I highly doubt even HE would want to stay anymore. It's just natural to look for greener pastures and new challenges.
        just hope we part amicably with some achievements in the WC under our belts

Comment

Will CQ stay with TM after 2018 WC?

My worry is that the guy right after CQ will have a lot to live up to, and it will be difficult to imbue the team with his own identity in a short period of time. This is because of a number of factors but mainly the fact that CQ has been with us for so long, everything around TM is centered around his preferences, and obviously the players love him. Hopefully he stays post WC but if he doesn't, it may have a negative effect on our Asian Cup campaign the following year. I think we really need a world class coach to take the reins, and in order to attract the top guys we need to show a good performance at the WC, highlighting the potential of our team. A lot of circumstances that we can't control, and that makes me nervous but guess we have to accept it as TM fans haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            This user is trolling. Just check the link to know why some people are making fun of him.
            i think he ask a legitimate question why make fun

Comment

If IFF pays him more, builds more infrastructure, creates a calender that has a few more friendlies, and a more serious attitude towards our football! he will stay!...

Comment

He's clearly not in it for the money nor the wider public recognition so I don't think offers from other teams are going to be a problem. The man very obviously has developed a bond with our country that goes beyond laying out some cones once every 3 months and collecting his paychecks. He's done everything there is to do in the game, this could well be his last project and he's built it into something substantial already. I can see him possibly giving another AFC a shot a least.

Comment

He will stay for the asian cup in 2019. Then he may leave...
                  "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
                    He will stay for the asian cup in 2019. Then he may leave...
                    what if he stay for 2019 and win the tournement?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      what if he stay for 2019 and win the tournement?
                      then he will buy a house and ask Qalenoie to be his buttler and Branco his window cleaner.
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        I wouldnt want him to stay. We need a fresh attitude and new way of thinking at TM after 7-8 years.
                        Besides, I highly doubt even HE would want to stay anymore. It's just natural to look for greener pastures and new challenges.
                        I disagree. CQ has shown that he will play the best players available and doesn't show loyalty to any set of fixed players just because of their history with the team. THIS is what a good coach does. Do you remember the disaster we had after (and towards the end) of Branko's tenure with team? That set us back by years. You remember not qualifying for 2010? Expect more of the same. CQ loves the country and the fans and that is a huuuuuuuge deal. I guarantee you that the IFF will try to install an Iranian coach that is part of the mafia that runs our sports which will basically take us out of the running for the 2022 WC. Fucking Qatar already gets an automatic bid since their shithole of a "country" is hosting the damn thing, which leaves only 3.5 spots. There will be a disgusting amount of corruption to keep us out of the tournament in order to advance the Arab teams. With CQ at the helm, our team will be disciplined to play through all the BS as they have demonstrated time and time again. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

He will stay with us till the WC2022! Doha Qatar. There we play like we play in Iran and maybe we more better

Comment

I hope CQ at least stays through the 2019 Asian Cup, because I really believe TM can win the tournament with him in charge.

Comment

I hope we can get a lucky draw at WC so we may get out of the group stage.
                              He can stay with us through 2019 Asian Cup.
                              At the conclusion he can leave.

He can pursue other adventures.
                              We wont get stagnated by the same game plan for additional 4 years.

If we perform well at WC and AC, there will be other well qualified coaches that will interested in Coaching IRAN.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

you don't need a fresh attitude or especially a new way if thinking if what you're doing is working

Comment

Working...
                                X