Omid Noorafkan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omid Noorafkan

SS fans, give your thoughts on his performances this season. He's got some serious potential to be mainstay in TM for a long time

I think he's been one of the best, if not the best player on SS this season. His vision and passing remind me a lot of Nekounam.
    sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

I hope he plays a major role for u20's at world cup this summer. Him and soltanimehr behind reza shekari in a 4-2-3-1 would be formidable and give us a real chance to do well. Those three could all go to good european teams easily...

Comment

I find him to be a great utility player. Just like Hajsafi.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

He has a shot at getting invited to TM IMO when we have a camp with the intention of trying out some new players. We all know CQs love for utility players and this guy can actually play pretty much anywhere on the pitch it's quite amazing honestly. Definitely one of the best for esteghlal this year along with barzay and esmaeli
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            I find him to be a great utility player. Just like Hajsafi.
            Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            We all know CQs love for utility players and this guy can actually play pretty much anywhere on the pitch it's quite amazing honestly. Definitely one of the best for esteghlal this year along with barzay and esmaeli
            Where else has he played?

Comment

From what i heard he is a good kid, trains hard and won't be surprised if he get the call for TM anytime soon, he should follow the path of likes JB and Saeid, if he gets any European offer after u-20 WC he should go for it if he wants to play for TM sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
                Where else has he played?
                Everywhere besides CB and GK literally. For TM youth teams at least - at esteghlal he is played as LB and LM primarily
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Everywhere besides CB and GK literally. For TM youth teams at least - at esteghlal he is played as LB and LM primarily
                  He has never played LB for esteghlal..he plays as a defensive center midfield.

He will be the best center midfield in Iran in the very near future...a very complete player. It is no coincidence that Esteghlal's good form started when he was put into the starting lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFan View Post
                    He has never played LB for esteghlal..he plays as a defensive center midfield.

He will be the best center midfield in Iran in the very near future...a very complete player. It is no coincidence that Esteghlal's good form started when he was put into the starting lineup.
                    Are you sure? I'm almost positive that's where esmaeli and ebrahimi have been playing regularly. I could've sworn he was playing on the left flank....
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Omids been used as a DM-MC this season. He has featured as a FB-LWB for NT in the past. Lets not forfet he is not even 20. He will be our great utility player of the future.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Are you sure? I'm almost positive that's where esmaeli and ebrahimi have been playing regularly. I could've sworn he was playing on the left flank....
                        Yes, he has played as a LB in Esteghlal before, mostly last year though.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          Yes, he has played as a LB in Esteghlal before, mostly last year though.
                          I was talking about under mansourian. Only cm this year.

Comment

He has been banned from training due to a fight during the game vs Foolad. What happened exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              He has been banned from training due to a fight during the game vs Foolad. What happened exactly?
                              http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=350257

He has been extremely angry about being on the bench. He has apologized and said that he lost it for a moment and is very sorry for what he did.

Mansourian has said there will have to be some punishment for him.

Apparently Omid Ebrahimi and Khosro Heydari also spoke to him about his anger before the game and told him to calm down but he had a spat on the bench during the game.

Apparently he may even be fined 20% of his contract. He is pleading though for the management to reduce his fine/punishment if possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X