Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - China; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.03.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    China very upset by the quality of the training field.

Yeah i give them that complaint but unfortunately this is the state our own NT has to deal with too. Its a general problem that needs to be solved asap...but we have an amateur federation!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      China has a lot of momentum and hunger. They have a world cup winning coach and are coming into azadi very hot. We are most definitely the under dogs
      You said the same thing about Qatars game. Give it a rest dude.
      'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - China; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.03.2017)

Originally posted by PersianBoy9 View Post
        You said the same thing about Qatars game. Give it a rest dude.
        Every time persiangodfather posted that "we are the underdogs", we never lost during this WCQ. It brings luck!

Comment

^It was funny the first 10 times.

Comment

I predict an easy win for Iran. Scoreline will be 1-0 but China will not create any dangerous chance. Azmoun scores in first half and team meli coasts to a calm 3 points and essentially qualification.

Comment

We should consider ourselves underdogs in each game that doesn't mean that we really are. On the paper after 4 years, everyone knows Iran is 1st in Asia lol. So like our pro coach we consider any team good and we will be the underdogs. Baba intori ham teamemoono cheshm nemizanim va ham in ke Fesharo mindazim roo harif. Badeshoon mikonim badesh piiissssss hehe. I wrote last part in Farsi so our dear non Iranian traffic doesn't see how scared of them we are and how we are the underdogs
              sigpic
              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
              IRAN
              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                ^It was funny the first 10 times.
                It's not meant to be funny and if it ain't broke dont fix it
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

China are clear favorites in this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Of course we are the underdogs! China has 1.375Billion fans we got 77Million...The numbers are not even comparable
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                      Of course we are the underdogs! China has 1.375Billion fans we got 77Million...The numbers are not even comparable
                      no team china only have about 30 million fans IMO,chinese fans cares about local clubs more than national team
                      I am Tigersandys
                      Forza Guo'an
                      加油!国安队!

Comment

Iran's population is at 81 million now

Comment

Comment

AZADI STADIUM IS SCARY

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                              Iran 2 China 0
                              I believe we will win this game considering the momentum, superiority and passionate fans.
                              Next matches:
                              Korea 0 Iran 0
                              Iran 2 Uzbek 0
                              Iran 3 Syria 0
                              We shall finish as top by 24 points. Only difference can be Korea. They may win 1-0 as they are more determined. If we win the China match, Queiroz and the team may ease it up a bit. Or we may use our future talents that are only a bit less powerful. As you any agree we have three national teams at the same level.
                              Even if that happens we still finish first with 23 points.
                              My prediction of the last standing:
                              1- Iran 24 points
                              2- Korea 20 points
                              3- Uzbek 16 points
                              4- Syria 10 points
                              5- China 10 points
                              6- Qatar. 5 points
                              And if this doesn't happen and we get lesser points; I would still love you Teqm Melli. Thank you our lions. Cheers
                              This is the ROOT of why iranians always get disappointed. Kar o zendigi nadari? I know that this is ONLY your preditions, and i Know that this is your own choice, after all, free country and all, but please. That is EXACTLY the root why you will get heartbroken. Not only in football preditions, but in every single moment in life.
                              Just chill, believe in yourself and do your best. Thats enough. No I WILL WIN, no WE WILL WIN 4-0, just relax. Iraninans are proud because our average age in iran is 35, guess why its like that. Herz, herz, herz, herze chie? Herze alaki, expectations drag you down and breaks your heart.
                              Just relax, we all are doing our best.

Comment

again our boys are on the frontpage of www.fifa.com

Article:
                                http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=...odule_news_top
                                FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X