No announcement yet.

TM Training [PHOTOS] | ahead of WorldTeam & China | WCQ 2018 Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go. The second I read they unveiled a TM bus, I knew the topic of slaughtering the sheep is going to come up.

Comment

Watch the Press Conference of Queiroz on our YouTube channel or check the audio data on our telegram channel. More of TM training will be posted soon + Queiroz live on Navad right now, which will be uploaded too.

YouTube: Click here
      Telegram @Persianfootballtv ( Click here )

Last edited by Nariman; 03-27-2017, 11:42 AM.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

CQ on Navad only few minutes ago - watch it here and please support us for more videos in the future! Link to our facebook, twitter and all other pages can be found here:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...al-Thread-2017

Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout

Comment

The team's moral looks very high, every looks happy and confident, the bus is amazing, and CQ shireh. China will lose badly to us
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

It's sad to kill animals, but it's even more sad when you kill because of shitty "khorafat".. And bro if you're really think that you need to kill living being before you can be called a "man" or someone strong, well then i rather be weak hearted, soft and post about my life on instagram all day.

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            Man up dude. This is our tradition and if you can not watch a sheep getting slaughtered how can you protect your family in times of need specially in a chaotic region in Middle East? Our men need to get rough some times. Our lads in western countries have got soften so much these days that they can not survive on their own in middle east. That is how our new generation should be and not some weak heart insta lovers who are up until 4 am and sleep till 12.

Anyway, this is supposed to bring good luck and provide the team with a nice fresh meal better than junk foods! Our team should be physically and psychologically strong. There was a time when Ali Daei used to play for NT with bondaged head till the end. Our players had gheyrat and fighting spirit not like Azmoun who had cramps after half time! We need strong players like Ezatollahi. That's how we rule in Asia and can compete with physically strong African and European teams.

Comment

What field is TM practicing in? It looks pretty good. I read somewhere China was complaining about the training field. Were they send to some other dodgy field?

Comment

China training in Azadi:

More:
                http://90tv.ir/gallery/378389/%DA%AF...86%DB%8C%D9%86
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout

Comment

Man up dude. This is our tradition and if you can not watch a sheep getting slaughtered how can you protect your family in times of need specially in a chaotic region in Middle East? Our men need to get rough some times. Our lads in western countries have got soften so much these days that they can not survive on their own in middle east. That is how our new generation should be and not some weak heart insta lovers who are up until 4 am and sleep till 12.

Anyway, this is supposed to bring good luck and provide the team with a nice fresh meal better than junk foods! Our team should be physically and psychologically strong. There was a time when Ali Daei used to play for NT with bondaged head till the end. Our players had gheyrat and fighting spirit not like Azmoun who had cramps after half time! We need strong players like Ezatollahi. That's how we rule in Asia and can compete with physically strong African and European teams.
                  I dont mind this , Ive seen it multiple times, Ive even participated in a few, but I'm looking at it from a Western animal loving , humane point of view ! Imagine taking your Western buddies to a sheep slaughter session ?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                    I dont mind this , Ive seen it multiple times, Ive even participated in a few, but I'm looking at it from a Western animal loving , humane point of view ! Imagine taking your Western buddies to a sheep slaughter session ?!!!
                    I honestly dont think its a big deal. The sheep is being eaten anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      If one is a meat eater they shouldn't have problems with this.

Comment

Only westernized sissy people would eat meat everyday and think an animal slaughter is barbaric or weird.

Just because you aren't man
                        Enough to look at the animal you eat while you kill it, doesn't make it wrong.

Only people who don't eat meat are allowed to be upset by that.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The thing I don’t like about this is that (from what I have seen) they often kill animals in front of kids and I personally don’t like children growing up with these scenes in mind - although if we are honest in Iran you see much crueler things on the streets anyway. Also another thing is sometimes you think they slaughter them with some random kitchen knife made out of plastic from mamanjoon. Poor animal is suffering badly as it takes them too long until they completely manage to chop off the head. At least take a real knife and finish it quickly FFS.
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout

Comment

^ Nariman ye chizi bego hade aghal begonjeh. Kio didi ba carde plastiki goosfand bekosheh marde hesabi? Aslan ba carde plastiki mishe pashmesho borid ke bekhahi saresho bebori?

Comment

I eat meat but consider this as a brutal and unhygienic act. Sure animals get slaughtered but not in this way. It is like saying society executes criminals so it is ok to do so in public.

Anyway, better not deviate from the main discussion here.

Comment

^ Nariman ye chizi bego hade aghal begonjeh. Kio didi ba carde plastiki goosfand bekosheh marde hesabi? Aslan ba carde plastiki mishe pashmesho borid ke bekhahi saresho bebori?
                                Don't tell me you didn't get the joke lol - obviously I was just exaggerating, but point is that they seem to use improper knifes and let the animal suffer too much.
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X