TM Squad (March 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Still waste of spot. Nourafkan, Kamyabinia are much better option. Ghoddos doesn't play in same position anyway.
    yeah but the idea is that we called up many defensive, box to box guys, but no 10's other than shojaei. So we can get rid of one of those (karimi) and add ghoddos

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      btw montazeri has been playing for al ahli recently so he is fit. Good to have another option at CB bc thats where I think we are thin. We need to replace jalal before WC i think...
      Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      Hosseini is the backbone of our team. However I agree there is some worry that 3 back to back games at the highest level will be too much for him, as this seemed to be the case in 2014. I wouldn't say we need to replace him, but we need to have someone that can rotate with him. Potentially Pejman?
      I don't know why you guys don't remember! But right before Montazeri's injury, he and Pouraliganji were starters wile Hosseini was sitting on the bench! CQ had already started to use Montazeri-PAG combination in every game.

If Montazeri is fit, I expect him to start instead of Hosseini!

Having said that, he's been out of TM games for a good while now. So it's also possible that CQ play Hosseini this first game against Qatar. If not in this game, Montazeri will definitely replace Hosseini in the long run!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        It's a mistake to overlook Rafiei. Even if you dont mean to use him in this game, you gotta include him in the sessions so he would slide into the first team without hicups and quickly.
        I'd also like to see Kaveh Rzaie given half the chances Taromi (for the miniscule number of goals he's scored) has got in TM. You dont know, maybe Kaveh would gel and perform better
        Great choices but ideally there ought to be a few quality friendly matches where the coaches test out players and various formations to see what works best. But apparently IFF and CQ are not successful in planning these sorts of preparation fixtures.
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Ta beran kaghazaye Ghoddos o dorost bokonan, Jame Jahani tamoom shode.

If they want Ghoddos, they need to act soon and act fast. Sooner or later he will play for Sweden in a qualifier and it'll be the end for him with Team Melli.

Comment

I'm happy to see Sasan Ansari in the final squad for these matches. This guy has so much potential. A very talented footballer. I hope Carlos pushes him to Europe.

Comment

my two cents:

-what is everybody blabbing with this Ghoddos guy. I've seen him and there is no way something like that is TM material! Even if we would say he is an above average player, what perspective does he offer? He is what, a wing-striker in his mid 20s playing in a weak league, right?

-I suppose Hosseini and PAG will start in central defense. If one has a bad game Montazeri could step in the next game. Anyway what is important is that we put one old guy next to PAG to mentor him for the WC. And after the quali we should introduce another young prospect on that position. It's too risky to rely on our two old guys, they are injury prone. I hope untill then Cheshmi and Kanaani are fit again. Also we have plenty of options in our youth national teams.

-If Vouria is fit, he is way above Rezaeian.

-I was most surprised with Ali Karimi, because firstly I wouldnt have tought that he is ready already and secondly I would rate Nourafkan higher than him currently. However CQ knows best and this will provide Nourafkan the motivation no to rest on his recent performance at Esteghlal and look for a move to Europe next season.

-Shojaei is going to be our man these games. On the field he has to take all the young guys by the hand. In case of an emergency Ali Karimi is the replacement for Shojaei.

-With Dejagah and Ando absent one could be worried about the experience level of the team, but then again that's pretty much how it was the last two games already, and we played the most cold-ass games ever.

---------------------Beiranvand
              -Ghafouri---Pouraliganji---Hosseini---Mohammadi
              ------------Ezzatollahi-------Hajisafi
              ----------------------Shojaei
              ---Jahanbakhsh----------------Ghoochannejad
              ----------------------Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                my two cents:

-what is everybody blabbing with this Ghoddos guy. I've seen him and there is no way something like that is TM material! Even if we would say he is an above average player, what perspective does he offer? He is what, a wing-striker in his mid 20s playing in a weak league, right?

-
                Be arz va ehteram, opinionet one centam nimiarzeh. I can't believe you can wake up everyday thinking that.

Comment

Gharouri is injured and he will be missing matches for two/three weeks. Our RB will be Rezaian and there is no doubt here.
                  Gucci as LW? I don't think it is a great idea but we will see. I think to have Gucci and Azmoun both in line up we should change our tactic to 442 and not 433

Comment

my two cents:

-I suppose Hosseini and PAG will start in central defense. If one has a bad game Montazeri could step in the next game. Anyway what is important is that we put one old guy next to PAG to mentor him for the WC. And after the quali we should introduce another young prospect on that position. It's too risky to rely on our two old guys, they are injury prone. I hope untill then Cheshmi and Kanaani are fit again. Also we have plenty of options in our youth national teams.

-If Vouria is fit, he is way above Rezaeian.

-I was most surprised with Ali Karimi, because firstly I wouldnt have tought that he is ready already and secondly I would rate Nourafkan higher than him currently. However CQ knows best and this will provide Nourafkan the motivation no to rest on his recent performance at Esteghlal and look for a move to Europe next season.

-Shojaei is going to be our man these games. On the field he has to take all the young guys by the hand. In case of an emergency Ali Karimi is the replacement for Shojaei.

-With Dejagah and Ando absent one could be worried about the experience level of the team, but then again that's pretty much how it was the last two games already, and we played the most cold-ass games ever.

Vouria better than Rezaian when healthy? Ghoddos not TM material?

As a man named Donald Jalaluddin Trump once said: "Wrooooooong"

Comment

my two cents:

I wish PFDC had the opposite of a thanks button

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                        I wish PFDC had the opposite of a thanks button
                        Next to Thanks button there is a Star icon press on that and use disapprove. That is how you can unrep someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Vouria better than Rezaian when healthy? Ghoddos not TM material?

As a man named Donald Jalaluddin Trump once said: "Wrooooooong"
                          Actually Ghafouri proved for a long period of time that he is better than Rezaeian, as he was our right defender of choice untill he got injured.

I might be wrong about Ghoddos (actually I hope I am), I'm just a bit puzzled about you guys who have been overdoing it recently with hyping this guy up. What's the deal? Is this the newest anti-CQ scheme? Is somebody paying you to turn public opinion in his favour?
                          I only take part in this forum occasionally, but recently you just cant miss the hype around this guy and that guy in 3rd English league.
                          We didnt see such a hype before Dejagah or Gucci made their ways to TM.

Comment

Actually Ghafouri proved for a long period of time that he is better than Rezaeian, as he was our right defender of choice untill he got injured.
                            I might be wrong about Ghoddos (actually I hope I am), I'm just a bit puzzled about you guys who have been overdoing it recently with hyping this guy up. What's the deal? Is this the newest anti-CQ scheme? Is somebody paying you to turn public opinion in his favour?
                            I only take part in this forum occasionally, but recently you just cant miss the hype around this guy and that guy in 3rd English league.
                            What you're missing is that he's killing it in an okay league in Europe (not like Iran is sprawling with world class players), Sweden saw the talent in him and invited him (who lets be honest are a better national team than us), and he is set to move to a higher league in the summer.

Comment

What TheWheels said... As for Vouria, I guess hes a better tactical defender, but Rezaian is a much better attacker and crosser and just better overall. Thats just my opinion though.

One day Ghoddos will be a Bundesliga regular and will be playing for the Swedish National Team and people will say "WTF why didn't we invite him." Trust me he is that good of a player.

As for Tafazolli, I think he has TM potential, and I would keep an eye on him. He's young and an up and coming center back who has all the physical traits but just needs to get used to the speed of the English League. He will be a EL Championship player.

Comment

We're ready for Gutter!!

Comment

Working...
                                X