No announcement yet.

Alireza Haghighi @ AFC Eskilstuna | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haghighi even directly assisted the second goal!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      Haghighi even directly assisted the second goal!
      humm..! how so ?
      i tuned in late

its HT 3-0

He also had a another decent 1v1 save...! shot from 5 yards out but the player misshit the ball to ground and alireza picked it off the bounce..!

i like how AFC were 2-0 up and still all over Malmo and wouldnt even allow them to come out of their own half of the pitch

Comment

Martin-Reza is right, WhoScored confirmed it. Haghighi assisted the second goal. What a day this has been for him.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...tuna-Malmoe-FF

Comment

Alireza Haghighi for TM ! the amount of shit ppl were giving him just a month ago here was absolutely insane.

Comment

What a game by Haghighi!!!

Damesh garm!

But what a tremendous problem for CQ! How can Haghighi replace Beiranvand after the latter has been number 1 for so long?!

This is great to see ahead of teh WC!!!

Comment

Anyone have Haghighi's assist (video)?

I am telling you - ARH is motivated to be in the World Cup. And the ladies love him LOL

Comment

What a great save by Haghighi again! What a game he's playing!!!

Comment

were gonna need a nice comp from this incredible game of his.

Comment

He's doing this against the best team in Sweden. Damesh garm

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Anyone have Haghighi's assist (video)?
                      I am telling you - ARH is motivated to be in the World Cup. And the ladies love him LOL
                      Bad quality, but it's watchable.
                      http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5xevhe

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                        Bad quality, but it's watchable.
                        http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5xevhe
                        Hoping for a better quality one ... it can be a good tweet!

Comment

The commentator is saying this was Eskilstuna's first win in Allsvenskan ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            The commentator is saying this was Eskilstuna's first win in Allsvenskan ever!
                            No it wasn't. This was their second win of the season.

Haghighi has always been quality. He has just really had bad luck with his clubs.

Comment

Article on Alireza published the day before the Malmo match:

"AFC's star goalkeeper believes in victory against Malmö

On Saturday, AFC Eskilstuna strikes a challenge called Dava on Tunavallen.

Then the Swedish master, Malmö FF, will visit.

"A great opponent, but if we can play as late as AIK and take our chances we can win," says goalkeeper Alireza Haghighi.

The Iranian star with World Cup championships in Brazil 2014 had a tough start at its time in AFC.

Throughout the spring he was injured, but now he is back and given in the goal.

Against Malmö FF, the 29-year-old makes for sure its seventh appearance.

"I still have a bit of pain in my leg, especially after a hard workout. But it will be better and better, says Haghighi who made debut in the AFC against Sirius just over a month ago.

- Then it was tough. I played the game with basically just one working leg, he says, laughing.

But minor or not. Alireza Haghighi has shown that he is one of Allsvenskan's most beautiful goalkeepers. Against AIK, he last responded to a couple of unlikely parades at the end when the Solna team pressed.

"My job is to save shots. That's why I'm here, he says, shrugging his shoulders for the praise he received.

As of last Saturday, Malmö FF comes to Eskilstuna.

A team of AFC pressed, but fell by 2-3 against when they met in Skåne on July 1st.

"I was not there then, but watched the game on TV and it shows we can shake them," says Haghighi.

Eleven rounds remain by Allsvenskan and for the jumbo team victory must start to come if there will not be games in the Superettan next year.

"We still have the chance to stay in Allsvenskan and we will do anything to make it happen," says Haghighi, who has a contract this season out.

- How it will be next year I have no idea. I'm just focusing on tomorrow right now and do not think so much about the future, he says and laughs."

https://www.ekuriren.se/sport/afcs-s...ger-mot-malmo/
                              Last edited by aenima_8; 08-19-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Any highlights? Really wanna see his assist

Comment

Working...
                                X