Alireza Haghighi @ AFC Eskilstuna | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
    Honestly I do not know why you came up with a whole analysis of Haghighi - you don't like him, ok - but I was merely talking about your comment about the PK shootout. btw. you say he had no right to stand in goal - did you want a non-keeper to stay? Because at that time we already had used all our subs., there was no way to replace him.
    If we have made all of our 3 subs that is another story, but i haven't read anywhere his hand issue started when we already made all of our three subs, is not the question of liking or not liking, is just i am realistic, when i see the potential, i am one of the first ones to claim it, in his case, unfortunately, i don't see him anymore as part of CQ equation regarding GK situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      An Ok game versus Argentina and Nigeria?? Are u serious??
      Without haghighi we wouldve lost 5-0 to argentina and 3-0 to nigeria... when ur sefeed pust friends remember Haghighi from WC 2014 then u know he was better than just "ok"
      So 3-0 and 5-0, 8-0 in total? hmm, was there even 8 shots on target in both matches?!?! lol

We actually had more shots on target and good scoring chances than opponent in both matches...

Here is the highlights, to refresh your mind and let the others to judge also:

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        An Ok game versus Argentina and Nigeria?? Are u serious??

Without haghighi we wouldve lost 5-0 to argentina and 3-0 to nigeria... when ur sefeed pust friends remember Haghighi from WC 2014 then u know he was better than just "ok"
        LOL, he made a mistake against Nigeria that many would argue should have cost us a Goal. His one good save in the game was caused due to HIS poor positioning. Against Argentina he did not make 5 world class saves.
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Iran_19, with all due respect, you made a false comment about the penalty shootout and we simply told you how it actually was. Now you are just trying to bring up a whole different discussion to avoid accepting that your previous comment about the PS was wrong, trying to justify it and fool us with a random analysis.

btw. the fact that you don’t remember the injury (and say he shouldn't haven't stayed in goal) just tells us that you don’t really remember the match anyway, and rather decided to jump on comments made by some fake experts.

Where did I talk to you about Haghighi's whole career? Again, I was just telling you to review the Penalty shootout - that’s it. Everything else is a different discussion and I respect your opinion about Haghighi - but AGAIN - that was not the point lol.
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Iran_19, with all due respect, you made a false comment about the penalty shootout and we simply told you how it actually was. Now you are just trying to bring up a whole different discussion to avoid accepting that your previous comment about the PS was wrong, trying to justify it and fool us with a random analysis.
            btw. the fact that you don’t remember the injury (and say he shouldn't haven't stayed in goal) just tells us that you don’t really remember the match anyway, and rather decided to jump on comments made by some fake experts.
            Where did I talk to you about Haghighi's whole career? Again, I was just telling you to review the Penalty shootout - that’s it. Everything else is a different discussion and I respect your opinion about Haghighi - but AGAIN - that was not the point lol.
            You keep defending the guy, and you have right to your opinion, but i am deflecting from the discussion? Which deflection? Which false comment? You said he was injured when we made our 3 subs, what is your proof regarding to this? I even said i assume your statement is true and that is why i said if this is the case that is another story. but False comment?!?!
            Iraq game was more on CQ, he knew his keepers better than anyone, with kind of game Haghighi had and possibility of P.K, he should have gone with other choices honestly.
            btw, what is this fake or true expert thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              You keep defending the guy, and you have right to your opinion, but i am deflecting from the discussion? Which deflection? Which false comment? You said he was injured when we made our 3 subs, what is your proof regarding to this? I even said i assume your statement is true and that is why i said if this is the case that is another story. but False comment?!?!
              Iraq game was more on CQ, he knew his keepers better than anyone, with kind of game Haghighi had and possibility of P.K, he should have gone with other choices honestly.
              btw, what is this fake or true expert thing?
              Ok bro, let me get this clear - just please don't repeat your comments or bring up another random discussion.

Although I didn’t want to start writing a long ass text, since AGAIN my comment was only about the penalty shootout, but you came up with the life story of Haghighi, totally ignoring what the actual point was.

Yes, I will keep defending Haghighi. I am not saying he should be part of TM; actually right now he has no place! I am just saying he deserves more respect for still fighting in Europe and not giving up. Considering that we have so many soosoools refusing to leave their maman comfort zone, likes of Haghighi or Jahanbakhsh are rare and only deserve to receive much more respect and love - regardless of their success - we should care and appreciate the effort much more. Regarding Haghighi, I have been following him for many years and remember his days with Perspolis. Back then people called him soosool and made fun of him when the Europe offer came up, but he bascially put every hater in his pocket and proved to be one of the most hardworking goalkeepers ever. They criticized CQ for inviting him and predicated Haghighi to have no chance to get the spot - but he ended up playing in the World Cup and Asian Cup with solid performances. Hence my reason why we shouldn't write him of yet again...Haghighi seems to be far away from being the #1, but you never know...

Regarding Asian Cup:
              People make it look like we had bunch of Buffons sitting on the bench. There were some delusional people saying CQ should have kept one substitution option to sub. in Beiranvand in the last minute lol. As if Beiranvand is some sort of expert in PK, at that time he barley had any experience playing under huge pressure at international level. Ghale did the same with Talebloo and it didn’t work out. Nevertheless let’s not forget that due to AL Williams TM had to fight with 10 men for 80 minutes. Dejagah & Azmoun were injured, not fit enough and had to be subbed out – additionally CQ had to move Hajsafi to LB, and bring in Amiri in order to deal with Pooladi's absence. Even if we had a super penalty expert on the bench, there was no way for CQ to bring him in.

Now the fake expert might say he shouldn’t have started with Haghighi in the first place and should have used Beiranvand. Funny thing is that these days Beiranvand is being questioned too lol. From Rahmati to Davari, Ahmadi, Haghighi or now Beiranvand - all of them were questioned and we probably will never be happy. As already mentioned, Beiranvand at that time didn’t even have much experience playing crucial games at international level, let alone playing for Team Melli. Giving him the Asian Cup as the start of his TM career would most probably have been fatal for both sides. Haghighi had a decent World Cup performance, regardless of what you say, many foreigners praised him. Add to the fact that he was the most experienced keeper, no one came even close to him. So many crucial games in IPL, Hazfi, ACL with Perspolis + few matches in Europe + World Cup...also he already had experienced crucial penalty shootouts before with Perpsolis. So how can someone blame CQ for sticking to the most logical solution?? At that time, under those conditions, Haghighi was the most logical option for our #1 keeper.

Now back the actual topic! The point that I was trying to make about the penalty shootout:
              Besides the fact Haghighi was injured (lol why are you asking for a proof, didn’t you see the match?) - most of the penalties were simply hard to save and it's seriously questionable to think Beiranvand would have done better. Not fair to blame it all on Haghighi and I explained why. Actually Haghighi is not that bad when it comes to saving penalties - funny thing is that his whole career started when he saved a penalty from Ali Daei. Also as I already wrote, he went through penalty shootouts couple of times, here is one example:

Summary:
              1. I accept you don't believe in Haghighi. Its fine, would be stupid from me to force you to like him and believe in his potential. I just would love that he gets more respect for his efforts, because only if we appreciate these kind of players - more will rise up.

2. The comments you made about the shootout were superficial. You proved to have fallen for the bandwagon effect by not remembering that he was injured and he couldn’t have done much to save most of those penalties. Clear proof that you just blindly repeated what others said, without actually reviewing the conditions back then.

- Do you know what I mean with fake experts? Those who only throw in one-liner comments, refusing to look into all the details and conditions.
              - Which deflection? We explained the penalty shootout situation - you talked about Haghighi's previous games. Che rabti dasht? :S
              Last edited by Nariman; 06-30-2017, 04:46 AM.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

2. The comments you made about the shootout were superficial. You proved to have fallen for the bandwagon effect by not remembering that he was injured and he couldn’t have done much to save most of those penalties. Clear proof that you just blindly repeated what others said, without actually reviewing the conditions back then.
                - Do you know what I mean with fake experts? Those who only throw in one-liner comments, refusing to look into all the details and conditions.
                - Which deflection? We explained the penalty shootout situation - you talked about Haghighi's previous games. Che rabti dasht? :S
                So you assume i don't remember he was injured? Is like i didn't watch the game, lol you again miss the point.... I told you i don't remember when he was EXACTLY injured and i am not sure you even remember that. and if you look at P.K again he doves to opposite direction for most kicks, so is not like he was totally unable to dive.

My point was regarding Haghighi's overall performance in last few years, yes including the penalty kicks.

Anyway, we don't agree on this, lets move on and best of luck to him as i said before.

Comment

So finally after ling injury in 15min he is starting his 1st league match

Comment

Damnn his team got only 4 points in 13 games.

Comment

Yeah They badly need to get their ish together. Let's see what ARH can do for them. Fingers crossed

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone know how he did?

EDITED: found this post on the goal he got scored on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6GKWZ4-SVw

looks like his teams def blows major doodool
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                          Anyone know how he did?

EDITED: found this post on the goal he got scored on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6GKWZ4-SVw

Rohamrafte baazie khoobi kard. Dota vakoneshe besyaar khoobi neshoon daad, albate yek bar ham tasmime badi gereft va nazdik bood gol bekhore.

Yeki az masalehaaye Haghighi be nazare man ine ke roye khat darvazebaane khobie, amma dar 18-qadam kam takon mikhore va bishtar tarjih mide miyoone milehaa bemoone va

baraye hamin fazahaa ra dar 18-qadam khob nemiposhoone.

Be har haal bebinim bazi badi ham dar tarkibe asli hast ya na.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Hahaha omg what a shittty league.

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                              Anyone know how he did?
                              He got a rating of 7.4 on Sofascore so pretty good I'd say in regards to how shit his team is.
                              http://www.sofascore.com/afc-eskilst...rius-fk/TKseuc

Comment

He had some good saves but the whole team is weak
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X