• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
    Where can we get the Jerseys?
    Nowhere yet.

Comment

I give a sh!t about perfect quality... I would be ok with a cool/modern/funny design and normal quality... I am sure there would have been some iranian or chinese or idk brand who could give us a better design

But to be honest I dont like most of the designs.
      African, Brazil and France have always the best designs
      sigpic

Comment

Aaaaay baba mardum cheghadr ghor mizanan az sob ta shab. For years we've been hoping for a big brand. Now we have Adidas kits, that look pretty decent and all u can do is to complain and complain! I thought germans were good at complaining, but iranians seem to be way better.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M View Post
          Aaaaay baba mardum cheghadr ghor mizanan az sob ta shab. For years we've been hoping for a big brand. Now we have Adidas kits, that look pretty decent and all u can do is to complain and complain! I thought germans were good at complaining, but iranians seem to be way worse.
          people from vienna are better at complaining
          Vienna
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
            people from vienna are better at complaining
            Vienna
            Not only Vienna, but all of western europe man. They are never happy with anything and complain all day long. Always looking for a reason to complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Nowhere yet.
              Have they said anything about when they will be available for purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                Have they said anything about when they will be available for purchase?
                Not as far as we know. And we have asked Adidas in multiple countries, they have no clue. Honestly, it seems it will not be sold, as Adidas is not our sponsor, and they have already made money on IFF by selling the kit and gear to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Not as far as we know. And we have asked Adidas in multiple countries, they have no clue. Honestly, it seems it will not be sold, as Adidas is not our sponsor, and they have already made money on IFF by selling the kit and gear to them.
                  I thought part of the contract was to recoup cost through international sales?

This is crazy if we can't buy the Jersey!

Comment

First everyone was complaining and freaking out because the jersey wasn't being released. Now that we've seen the away jersey everyone is complaining that we won't be able to buy it. People RELAXXXXXXXXX, we will be able to buy it one way or another. Take a chill pill and breathe. Today with the internet someone on this planet will sell the jersey! Don't worry

Comment

The 2014 away kit from Uhlsport was way better. The typography just makes this looks amateurish. This is arguably one of the most boring jerseys in the WC.
                      A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Originally posted by PersianPrins View Post
                        The 2014 away kit from Uhlsport was way better. The typography just makes this looks amateurish. This is arguably one of the most boring jerseys in the WC.
                        its not going to be the typography at the WC-number one. Number two - its not the most boring kit, literally 10 adidas teams have THE SAME EXACT FUCKING KIT. And somebody mentioned belgiums stripes were their flag colors, OK. Egypts is literally just white, with black stripes, and their fans arent crying about it. and number 3 - we wont be wearing this kit in the first three matches anyways ! So please, stop making these meaningless and baseless comments

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M View Post
                          Aaaaay baba mardum cheghadr ghor mizanan az sob ta shab. For years we've been hoping for a big brand. Now we have Adidas kits, that look pretty decent and all u can do is to complain and complain! I thought germans were good at complaining, but iranians seem to be way better.
                          Bro the problem is that the jersey won’t be available to us fans and the red we wore today is not the kit we will wear in the group stage. That is very frustrating

Comment

I like the jersey , dont know why you guys are expecting something out of this world , all countries sponsored by adidas have a very basic design for god sakes of we got something similar to russias jersey 90% would of lost there mind , be happy that after many years we have an A+ top brand sponsoring us.
                            sigpic

Comment

I too liked our 2014 kit design and fit way better, however our main focus shall be on quality and the kits breathability. If the better quality has even little chance of improving our players' performance and stamina, then Adidas should be our number one priority no matter what the side issues such as its aesthetics and sponsorship details...
                              Last edited by Keano; 05-21-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                                I like the jersey , dont know why you guys are expecting something out of this world , all countries sponsored by adidas have a very basic design for god sakes of we got something similar to russias jersey 90% would of lost there mind , be happy that after many years we have an A+ top brand sponsoring us.
                                Adidas is not sponsoring us, we BOUGHT Adidas kits to HAVE a kit supplier.

Comment

Working...
                                X